Prince Andrew in some SERIOUS Hot Water

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Brittish chose to protect an alleged child molester.

Is that any worse than Canadians protecting someone like you?

The Old Geezer is now blaming the woman.

Typical.

How am I blaming the woman? All I'm doing is questioning the validity of the news item!

His mother, I bet. She's probably simply livid.

That's probably the truest statement made on this thread! I'm sure my mother would have felt the same.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Here in Canada, we have a highly defined set of laws and Canadians do not tolerate pedos in any way shape or form... Quite often, we place them in Gen Pop and allow some jailhouse justice to settle the issue.

Andrewis welcome to come here and face the Judge.

(PS - Canada and the US extradite prisoners all the time)

If she is 17 - it would be legal here. He wouldnt face anything. The age of consent (in Ontario anyway) is 16.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't care. Throw the child molester in jail after a fair trial and if the queen knew anything, toss her in the can as well.

Not surprising................do you think the Queen warrants being subjected to your usual M.O.................slapping bitches?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sorry... She (at seventeen) may be underage today in some jurisdictions. Ten years ago and according to host nation laws was she? 'Randy' Andy won the moniker somehow and gold diggers and groupies are nothing new either. There are one Hell of a lot of grey zones to navigate before anything like a clear picture emerges.

I'm taking the fence on this one....

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Before we get all "wound up" over this "tempest in a teacup", I think there is a few things to consider. If commoner Joe Blow screwed a 17 year old girl 14 years ago, would he be getting this kind of publicity?

No, as it wouldnt sell. The media is not the legal system and does not have to treat everyone equally.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hypocrisy isnt against the law.

That is true but I would like to have posed the question to him.

I bet the selfish royal whelp didn't give two hoots that it was someone elses 17 year old daughter. His daughters were well protected in some girl's boarding school at that age I would imagine.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The Old Geezer is now blaming the woman.

Typical.

Didn't the girl say it was not consensual at that she was a sex slave. If so, and the allegations are true, it's not just diddling a minor and Blackie and JLM are trying to justify a whole host of other crimes. Good gawd they are a simple pair.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Didn't the girl say it was not consensual at that she was a sex slave. If so, and the allegations are true, it's not just diddling a minor and Blackie and JLM are trying to justify a whole host of other crimes. Good gawd they are a simple pair.

Wrong, I have no idea what he is guilty of if anything. I'll be damned if I'll draw conclusions based on a news article (which is suspect to say the least) If he is guilty of pedophilia, shoot him!

No, as it wouldnt sell. The media is not the legal system and does not have to treat everyone equally.

Absolutely, and another good reason why the article shouldn't be taken too seriously!:)

Throw him in the clink anyways... Just to be on the safe side

Has Cannuck been "rubbing off" on you?

I bet the selfish royal whelp didn't give two hoots that it was someone elses 17 year old daughter. His daughters were well protected in some girl's boarding school at that age I would imagine.

Which has what to do with what?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You'd think that somebody like P. Andrew would seek out companionship of somebody who had life experience and an education so the conversation might be somewhat intellectually stimulating. If he just wanted to get laid, you'd think he'd find someone who had life experience and some education unless...

Psychiatrists around the world are shaking their heads...

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'll be damned if I'll draw conclusions based on a news article (which is suspect to say the least)

It's more than just a news story Your Silliness. She's filed court papers so this is going to move forward whether you and Blackie like it or not. I can say one thing for sure. I'm really not surprised you would be so dismissive of of woman that claims she was raped and enslaved. You and Blackie make a great pair. Maybe you're part of the reason Karrie left.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's more than just a news story Your Silliness. She's filed court papers so this is going to move forward whether you and Blackie like it or not. I can say one thing for sure. I'm really not surprised you would be so dismissive of of woman that claims she was raped and enslaved. You and Blackie make a great pair. Maybe you're part of the reason Karrie left.

I was raped and enslaved once. Best weekend of my life.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
You'd think that somebody like P. Andrew would seek out companionship of somebody who had life experience and an education so the conversation might be somewhat intellectually stimulating. If he just wanted to get laid, you'd think he'd find someone who had life experience and some education unless...

Psychiatrists around the world are shaking their heads...

You'd think. Funny that. You pick up Playboy and the girls in there are all 18 or as close to it as they can get. They don't generally have life experience and education commensurate wiht the average reader, who's probably a guy between 12 and 80 looking for a wank.

"Barely legal" is also one of the most popular search terms apparently.