Prince Andrew in some SERIOUS Hot Water

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
He's a grown man who is no longer married and can therefore shag who he likes as long as it's legal. And 17 is legal in most countries. What the hell has it got to do with you who he's shagging?

I was referring to you. Hence my quoting your post.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Wow... this just gets worse.

Some SERIOUS Hot Water Andrew is in!

SARAH VINE: My heart breaks for Prince Andrew's daughters | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson breaks silence on under-age sex allegations: 'He's the greatest man there is'

Confident: Fergie spoke glowingly of her ex-husband Andrew

She has been staying in the £22,000-a-week chalet where Andrew was told the bombshell news Virginia had claimed he slept with her three times when she was a 17-year-old – once on a Caribbean island where the age of consent is 18.

Prince Andrew's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson breaks silence on under-age sex allegations: 'He's the greatest man there is' - Mirror Online

Back to work you commoners! This 22,000 pound chalet I am staying in isn't going to pay for itself
!- Sarah Ferguson

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What a load of drivel.

If I want to go out and meet some sexy 16 year old girl in a bar and take her back to my flat and shag the living daylights out of her then that's what I'll do. I'm perfectly entitled by law to do that and there's nothing you can do about it. To say it's 2disgusting" is completely and utterly ludicrous.

Yeah, you sound like a real man. I hope the f**k some butchy broad about 200 lbs. smacks the sh*t out you. You're a predator!

He's a grown man who is no longer married and can therefore shag who he likes as long as it's legal. And 17 is legal in most countries. What the hell has it got to do with you who he's shagging?

The girl might think she should have something to say about it!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, you sound like a real man. I hope the f**k some butchy broad about 200 lbs. smacks the sh*t out you. You're a predator!

As I mentioned once before, the fact that Blackleaf is a vile and disgusting excuse for a human being is alleviated by the fact that he's far too great a coward to ever put his fantasies into action.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As I mentioned once before, the fact that Blackleaf is a vile and disgusting excuse for a human being is alleviated by the fact that he's far too great a coward to ever put his fantasies into action.

Yeah, he could be a bull virgin and if the chance did present itself he'd probably throw his hat over it and run! :) :) :) :)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
EBay is selling a Jim'll Fix It medal. Maybe eBay should be investigated.

My mate once had his photo taken with The Lostprophets. Maybe this link with Ian Watkins should be investigated.