Prince Andrew in some SERIOUS Hot Water

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Seems to me that it is not. He's had to leave his taxpayer funded Swiss Chalet to explain to his Mum what he was doing meeting a child all over the world.

He's looking rather worried... don't you think?

****ing cheap car won't start...............

It certainly is. Buckingham Palace has come out vehemently denying that Andrew took part in any wrongdoing.

Well then, all settled. Queenie says it weren't so, and she has no reason to lie.........................:roll:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It certainly is. Buckingham Palace has come out vehemently denying that Andrew took part in any wrongdoing.

Yet his Mum ordered him back to dreary old Inngrand and Andy went running. Seems to me he had some serious explaining to do.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
"Alleged" being the operative word.

Yup, but if he's done nothing wrong, one would expect that he would accept an "expedition" to the U.S. to clear his name. I think we all know that this is just the tip of the iceberg and like many other similar stories, I suspect more victims will start coming forward.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yup, but if he's done nothing wrong, one would expect that he would accept an "expedition" to the U.S. to clear his name. I think we all know that this is just the tip of the iceberg and like many other similar stories, I suspect more victims will start coming forward.

If the Americans want Britain to extradite Prince Andrew I hope the British tell them to get stuffed. The Yanks have a habit of refusing to extradite American citizens to Britain for trial. It's about time that stopped being a one-way street.

Anyway, it seems that Andrew has immunity against some, or all, of any criminal charges which may arise.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It is front page in all the briddish rags.

He has a problem.

Extradition to the U.S is the least of his problems.

More shame on the House of Saxe-Coburg and Goth.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh yes it is.... don't deny it. It is right there for all to see. AND it IS the major story in all of rainy Anglande.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Oh yes it is.... don't deny it. It is right there for all to see.

Bull****. This story hasn't made the front pages of many British newspapers. Even many of those newspapers who have the story on their front page have it as just a little snippet alongside the main headline. Many newspapers are running the story that more English taxpayers' cash is on the way to fund the Scots again.

Today's newspaper front pages:

UK Newspaper Front Pages | Paperboy Online Newspapers

AND it IS the major story in all of rainy Anglande.

The main story at the moment is the start of the 2015 General Election campaign.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh yes it is.... don't deny it. It is right there for all to see.

I'm not so sure. Brittish men having sex with girls isn't that big of a deal in the UK. Throw in a sex slave and a royal and it's like "500 planes landed safely at the airport"...where's the news?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Bull****. This story hasn't made the front pages of many British newspapers. Even many of those newspapers who have the story on their front page have it as just a little snippet alongside the main headline. Many newspapers are running the story that more English taxpayers' cash is on the way to fund the Scots again.

Today's newspaper front pages:

UK Newspaper Front Pages | Paperboy Online Newspapers

The main story at the moment is the start of the 2015 General Election campaign.

Well look what is on the front pages just as I said!

(psst... are you that stupid?)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well look what is on the front pages just as I said!

(psst... are you that stupid?)

On most of the newspapers on which he does appear on the front page, he doesn't appear as the main headline, does he?