Please tell me this is a cruel joke

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Once you get to know her, you will really like her.
It's only the losers who don't know squat that have concerns about her.

Don't you think that your biggest neighbour and ally deserves someone better than an empty-headed dolt?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Move the US Embassy to CFB Alert.

She'll be able to see Russia, from there.

I do not think Ms. Palin is in any danger of winning a Nobel Prize anytime soon.

However, she never said she could see Russia from her house. Tina Fey said that while making fun of Sarah Palin for claiming you could see Russia from Alaska.

Guess what?

Palin was right.

You can see Russia from Alaska.

We know WAAAAY too much about Sarah, already. Better send her to Ulan Bator where she won't be the laughing stock of everyone (probably).

I call BS.

What do you know about her?

From the above quote, not bloody much.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I do not think Ms. Palin is in any danger of winning a Nobel Prize anytime soon.

However, she never said she could see Russia from her house. Tina Fey said that while making fun of Sarah Palin for claiming you could see Russia from Alaska.

Guess what?

Palin was right.

True, dat.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Guess what?

Palin was right.

I call BS.

What do you know about her?

From the above quote, not bloody much.

I don't want her here. That much I know.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
She would be a good spokesperson for Canada when ever she talks to anyone in the US, particularly Trump. He would listen to her.

With the useless Libs in power here, we need all the help we can get, and she would definitely help.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
My spidey sense is tingling. A UK owned paper, printing US news about what will happen in Canada.

At least she won't have far to drive to our nation's capital. Whitehorse should be an easy trip for her.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
It would be a cruel joke - for Palin. She'd be about as welcome as a burning bag of poop on your front porch at Halloween. In order for an ambassador to be effective they have to able to establish some sort of rapport with the people of the country they are in and have to be able to give the occasional coherent speech in public. Since Palin would be unable to do either of those she would be a disaster.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
She would be a good spokesperson for Canada when ever she talks to anyone in the US, particularly Trump. He would listen to her.

With the useless Libs in power here, we need all the help we can get, and she would definitely help.

First of all, why do people buy into the media-created illusion that Palin is a complete dunce? Do they really think she is a stupid as the MSM portrays her?

I don't. And my view is supported by the continual scorn tossed at her over a comment that was actually made by a comedian on SNL. To me, that makes the scornful kinda like people in glass houses throwing rocks.

And even if Palin is a little dim, so what? Good Lord, look at our PM!

In reality, Palin is a reasonable important figure in the GOP and if she can be won over to Canada's views on certain matters, she actually has influence in Congress.

I don't think she would be bad for Canada at all. Quite the opposite.

And she'd be good for a laugh, as a sort of bonus.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
First of all, why do people buy into the media-created illusion that Palin is a complete dunce? Do they really think she is a stupid as the MSM portrays her?

I don't. And my view is supported by the continual scorn tossed at her over a comment that was actually made by a comedian on SNL. To me, that makes the scornful kinda like people in glass houses throwing rocks.

And even if Palin is a little dim, so what? Good Lord, look at our PM!

In reality, Palin is a reasonable important figure in the GOP and if she can be won over to Canada's views on certain matters, she actually has influence in Congress.

I don't think she would be bad for Canada at all. Quite the opposite.

And she'd be good for a laugh, as a sort of bonus.
What is even funnier is she was lauded by Oprah as an up and coming power woman as governor of Alaska . That all changed once she accepted the roll of McCain's V.P . candidate .

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Oprah knows a winner when she she's one, that's why she is so successful.

We need Palin here.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
That all changed once she accepted the roll of McCain's V.P . candidate .

No. It changed when she started saying idiotic things to try and appeal to the social conservative nutters. She should have concentrated of fiscal issues.