Obama Birth Place Debate...

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Now, that Trump has forced Obama to cough up his birth certificate, he feels invincible.

In other words, he feels that it is safe to reveal who and what he really is.

So, with the vulgar and profane tirade in Las Vegas, he let the world know that he is a liberal. Sorry, Trump, you are still a poor second to Bill Maher.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Now, that Trump has forced Obama to cough up his birth certificate, he feels invincible.

In other words, he feels that it is safe to reveal who and what he really is.

So, with the vulgar and profane tirade in Las Vegas, he let the world know that he is a liberal. Sorry, Trump, you are still a poor second to Bill Maher.

I wouldn't worry about Trump....more about Obama's Budget Plan

YouTube - Ray Stevens - Obama Budget Plan

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
This birth certificate is falsified! I want actual footage of the birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
This paragraph made me pause:

Beginning at the top of the record, I noticed that the number ’1s’ in the pre-printed file numbers ’151′ were identical. Given the fact that this image is supposed to be a scan of a computer generated hard copy, I felt the odds were pretty amazing that these sets of pixels would be identical unintentionally.

So, that guy is claiming that the original, from 1961, was a computer generated hard copy?

In 1961, in Hawaii, they would be using a computer for registering births?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
This paragraph made me pause:

So, that guy is claiming that the original, from 1961, was a computer generated hard copy?

In 1961, in Hawaii, they would be using a computer for registering births?

The guy is a buffoon. These issues he has could be caused by the scanner, scanning software, compression or artifacts created after compression. The insanity of these birthers has no limits.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
The guy is a buffoon. These issues he has could be caused by the scanner, scanning software, compression or artifacts created after compression. The insanity of these birthers has no limits.

Yeah, but like he says, what are the odds? Seriously, exactly identically pixelatted characters? That's not an artifact, that's one freaking hell of a coincidence.

Of course, he may have made the whole thing up, I'm not about to verify that what he has posted is actually from the whitehouse posted certificate. However, I'm sure there are plenty of people who have nothing better to do that would be all over that.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Of course, a staunch Republican viewed the certificate a few years ago, and verified it, but that makes no never mind to those who need to find a conspiracy.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Presidential candidate Obama could never have gotten on the ballot in the first place if he did not produce proof of where he was born. The whole discussion is ridiculous, but picking on him is always fun. :)

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
I, myself, have no doubt that Obama IS American. I never questioned his birth place. I question his character, intentions, politics and ambitions. And, most of all, his qualifications when he was elected, but not surprisingly, he seems to be growing into his job.