Obama Birth Place Debate...

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I heard the dickwad, I mean Trump, on the news, saying, 'Now, we just have to authenticate it, make sure it's real, etc etc', which is the reason Obama didn't release it before - it won't stop those who believe in conspiracies and such, there is no way to make those people go away.

In related news, has Donald Trump released his 'long form' birth certificate?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
So what you're economy is in the toilet, man this birth certificate deal is the big issue. Pfft Americans haven't suffered enough quite yet I see.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

White House releases Obama birth certificate
White House releases Obama birth certificate - World - CBC News

The White House released President Barack Obama's Hawaii long-form birth certificate Wednesday in an attempt to silence the so-called "birthers" who say he is foreign-born.

"Yes, I was born in Hawaii," Obama said at a White House briefing that was carried live by most U.S. TV networks. He confirmed that he was, in fact, born in the United States and is therefore constitutionally able to hold the highest office in that country.

For years, Obama has been dogged by unfounded rumours — fanned by such potential Republican presidential candidates as Donald Trump — that he may have been born in Kenya.

"Over the last two and a half years, I have watched with bemusement; I have been puzzled at the degree to which this thing just kept on going," Obama told reporters as he outlined the many documents the White House had previously released that prove his Hawaiian birth.

"We do not have time for this kind of silliness," Obama said, noting the serious problems facing the U.S.

"We're not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers."..........

------------------------------------------

There, now STFU Trump and get back to your crappy reality TV show where you belong, you waste of time arse-pucker.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
...trumps 6 American soldiers shot dead by lone Afghan gunman. CNN yet to even comment.

How patriotic!!

6 US Soldiers Were Just Gunned Down By An Afghan Army Officer

It was 8 as of last count with another a contractor -

You got so excited that you again could not think - Well you never could think anyhow. You just jumped, little head leads you around.

Must give you a chubby seeing Soldiers killed. Is that how you get it up, being rather limp I would say.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

White House releases Obama birth certificate
White House releases Obama birth certificate - World - CBC News

The White House released President Barack Obama's Hawaii long-form birth certificate Wednesday in an attempt to silence the so-called "birthers" who say he is foreign-born.

"Yes, I was born in Hawaii," Obama said at a White House briefing that was carried live by most U.S. TV networks. He confirmed that he was, in fact, born in the United States and is therefore constitutionally able to hold the highest office in that country.

For years, Obama has been dogged by unfounded rumours — fanned by such potential Republican presidential candidates as Donald Trump — that he may have been born in Kenya.

"Over the last two and a half years, I have watched with bemusement; I have been puzzled at the degree to which this thing just kept on going," Obama told reporters as he outlined the many documents the White House had previously released that prove his Hawaiian birth.

"We do not have time for this kind of silliness," Obama said, noting the serious problems facing the U.S.

"We're not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers."..........

------------------------------------------

There, now STFU Trump and get back to your crappy reality TV show where you belong, you waste of time arse-pucker.

Aside from all that..........

How's his golf score.......:smile:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
So much for those who promote conspiracy theories, I agree with the Obama camp on this one
they produced the correct short form and now they produced the long form. Actually it was a
good tactic, it showed just how stupid some of these people were. They demanded that he do
what he did, and now they are having a plate of crow while wiping the egg off their face.
So Trump and Palin along with Anne Coulter will have to find some other silly vision to follow
I am not sure what will plague the Republicans the most the ordinary flakes or the wild eyed
Teabaggers. What a bunch, the political institution will become the asylum

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W

now that is settled....again.:roll:

How has it been settled!!!???

This is not a birth certificate! see where is says "certificate of live birth"?

That's different! It's not a birth certificate.

No name of the doctor who supposedly birthed him!

And his race politically correct, listed as "african" in 1961???? I don't think so!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Stupid move Obamer. You should have released this 1 month before the next election.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
How has it been settled!!!???

This is not a birth certificate! see where is says "certificate of live birth"?

That's different! It's not a birth certificate.

No name of the doctor who supposedly birthed him!

And his race politically correct, listed as "african" in 1961???? I don't think so!

I don't know what Hawaii calls theirs, nor do I care. My birth certificate, or Certificate of Birth, as it's officially called, does not have the doctor's name on it either.

If you would stick to subjects that you knew anything about, you'd be better off. Quieter, too.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't know what Hawaii calls theirs, nor do I care. My birth certificate, or Certificate of Birth, as it's officially called, does not have the doctor's name on it either.

If you would stick to subjects that you knew anything about, you'd be better off. Quieter, too.
Myself, my wife and my eldest boy, were issued "Certificate of live birth". Myself and the wife's parents, had to apply for an Ontario/Canada "Birth Certificate". As we had to do with our eldest boy. For some reason, the youngest was issued a "Birth Certificate".

I know why we were issued "Certificate of live birth". I wonder if they use the same reason in the States?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Just as an aside, is it that big of a deal even if he is not American?

According to the Constitution of the United States, only a person born in the USA can be President.

If he was not born there, he does not meet the minimum qualifications.

Of course, the entire "birther" thing is just ridiculous, the right pole of the American political spectrum making an absolute fool of themselves.

Even if Obama is an empty suit.

Fer God's sake people, find another McCain, and throw the suit out of office.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Oh, of course the law says that. But, hypothetically speaking, let's say Obamers wasn't really American. Would you rather have had McCain in office?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh, of course the law says that. But, hypothetically speaking, let's say Obamers wasn't really American. Would you rather have had McCain in office?
I'm Canadian, I really don't care. And I really don't care if he is or isn't American. He'd be the same fodder, either way.