Obama Birth Place Debate...

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'm Canadian, I really don't care. And I really don't care if he is or isn't American. He'd be the same fodder, either way.

Heh. Well, I think if whoever is more capable of being president should be elected, regardless if they're American born or not. It would seem to me that rewarding good performance is more American than being born on American soil.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Heh. Well, I think if whoever is more capable of being president should be elected, regardless if they're American born or not.
Do you think there has been an American President in the last 50 years, that was capable?

It would seem to me that rewarding good performance is more American than being born on American soil.
So you would think.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Myself, my wife and my eldest boy, were issued "Certificate of live birth". Myself and the wife's parents, had to apply for an Ontario/Canada "Birth Certificate". As we had to do with our eldest boy. For some reason, the youngest was issued a "Birth Certificate".

I know why we were issued "Certificate of live birth". I wonder if they use the same reason in the States?
I have a simple birth certificate....maybe because I wasn't born in a Hospital and the funny thing is I was born in august of one year and registered in April of the next year, 8 months later.
Guess the doctor waited to get a dozen or so befor sending the Applications to Toronto...:smile:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I have a simple birth certificate....maybe because I wasn't born in a Hospital and the funny thing is I was born in august of one year and registered in April of the next year, 8 months later.
Guess the doctor waited to get a dozen or so befor sending the Applications to Toronto...:smile:
That's likely true, lol. Cheap bastard.

I was surprised when they issued Hawkeye a "Certificate of live birth", although SCB is here telling me it was a "Proof of live birth". Seeing as the Haudenosaunee aren't a Nation, and we had to be citizens of Canada then.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Oh, of course the law says that. But, hypothetically speaking, let's say Obamers wasn't really American. Would you rather have had McCain in office?

OMG! YES!!!!!

McCain is a VERY good man, a genuine hero, a man of principle, and a man capable of working both sides of the political aisle....a uniter.

Obama has only worsen the polarization of American politics.

I gave Obama his chance to win me over, and he has proven to be impotent, an empty suit.........not fit to lead.

McCain was much the better man.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They demanded that he do
what he did, and now they are having a plate of crow while wiping the egg off their face.
So Trump .......
I thought the deal was he would release last years tax records. (is that a policy foe everybody running fore elected office in the US, if it is then it is no concession at all)

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
No!!
I was surprised to hear about the quoted 6 americans getting blown away (at 5;30/6am this morning) on non-other than?....drum roll please....toronto CITY-TV`s BREAKING NEWS.

In a trance, while starring out my window at grey skies and thunder clouds forming, I thought, what a lovely day!

A tragic event no doubt...you`d agree. But what threw me was tuning in to CNN for next 4 or 5 hours for more up to date details on this latest massacre of US Troops and finding not a mention from them. The network was flooding us this morning with Obama fluff.

Then I thought, what a sad day for journalism and the American people in general.

It was 8 as of last count with another a contractor -

You got so excited that you again could not think - Well you never could think anyhow. You just jumped, little head leads you around.

Must give you a chubby seeing Soldiers killed. Is that how you get it up, being rather limp I would say.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

At one time this was quite common. When researching my family history I found some that were over a year off.

OMG! YES!!!!!

McCain is a VERY good man, a genuine hero, a man of principle, and a man capable of working both sides of the political aisle....a uniter.

I gave Obama his chance to win me over, and he has proven to be impotent, an empty suit.........not fit to lead.

I thought McCain is a brand of french fries. Or do they have to be freedom fries to be president?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
At this late juncture does his place of birth really matter? I know it's necessary for eligibility to run for President but why would ordinary citizens be sticking their noses in it? Slow day? I don't really give a rat's ass if he was hatched on the dark side of the moon. Of all the sh*t to worry about. :roll:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
At this late juncture does his place of birth really matter? I know it's necessary for eligibility to run for President but why would ordinary citizens be sticking their noses in it? Slow day? I don't really give a rat's ass if he was hatched on the dark side of the moon. Of all the sh*t to worry about. :roll:

Agreed.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
How has it been settled!!!???

This is not a birth certificate! see where is says "certificate of live birth"?

That's different! It's not a birth certificate.

No name of the doctor who supposedly birthed him!

And his race politically correct, listed as "african" in 1961???? I don't think so!

......and here they come again.:lol:

Watching cons like you is like watching the end of a Benny Hill episode with yakety sax playing in the back ground.:lol:

.....Benny Hill......that's frickin hilarious......:lol::lol:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Stupid move Obamer. You should have released this 1 month before the next election.
Not really. Trump said he would release his financials when Obama released his birth certificate. Now he's backtracking on his promise. A little ammunition for Obama if he needs it down the road.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
OMG! YES!!!!!

And McCain would have prolonged the occupation of Iraq, he would have started a war with Iran and probably North Korea by now, and would have appointed the KKK as his Secret Service.

That's right..... A McCain Republican Government would have done all of this & more. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah... Obama didn't start a war with Iran or NK... just Libya.

BTW... when was the Iraq pullout? I must have missed it.