NSA leaker Snowden may leave Hong Kong for Iceland on private jet

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Nah, Edward Snowden will do that, making the USA look pretty hypocritical..

ha. Not bad.

Lately the government has been reminding me of this scene.

Don't ask me about my business. Don't ever ask me about my business. - YouTube

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nah, Edward Snowden will do that, making the USA look pretty hypocritical..

Right... because before Snowden nobody in the world thought the US had a spy network. And before Snowden we've never had a spy take off to Russia.

And Canada... they do not have a spy network.

????? USA Owned...

lol even the Chinese support this guys...

Even the Chinese? This actually surprises you? Geez

If they ever catch this guy, it's not going to play well for the USA no matter what spin they put in it... they will gain lots of new haters...

If we catch him he'll go away for life no matter what people think.

Lots of new haters... I love that.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Right... because before Snowden nobody in the world thought the US had a spy network. And before Snowden we've never had a spy take off to Russia.

And Canada... they do not have a spy network.

Yeah it's Called CSIS.

It's fairly standard knowledge that the USA was listening to calls, but not to the extent that they are now.. storing everyone's personal email, phone calls.. that's Big Brother on steroids.. or paranoia..

Even the Chinese? This actually surprises you? Geez

No it does not surprise me, it amuses me.

If we catch him he'll go away for life no matter what people think.

Lots of new haters... I love that.

Yes, they USA will toss him in jail and every little twit hacker out there will have a new cause..

I think it will be a new insurgence of brute force attacks, using Dictionary Attacks to gain access to servers.. once you have a few 1000 servers under your control you target 1 sever such as DWP, or Oil Pipeline that has an outside access to the Internet for monitoring and control.

Then you overwhelm that server by sending packets of information to that specific server, shutting it down.. causing a blackout, such as the one that took out the North Eastern USA and Canada a while back.. This is called a DOS Attack.

This is the simplest of attacks.. others use Cross-site script vulnerabilities to gain access to a server, or run scripts on a server.. or maybe as simple as a file having the incorrect CHMOD (permissions) and well..

My point is, hacking is not new, it's fairly easy and I think it would bring a whole new cause to those folks out there that "want to get even."

I mean, the USA is the best at making enemies.. 9/11 is proof of that.

(p.s. what's great, is they will be hiring new White Hat Hackers, who will have access to the same info as Snowden) :lol:

China Cyber Attack Breaches White House Network with Nuclear Codes - BlackListedNews.com

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah it's Called CSIS.

It's fairly standard knowledge that the USA was listening to calls, but not to the extent that they are now.. storing everyone's personal email, phone calls.. that's Big Brother on steroids.. or paranoia..

Storing everyone's email and phone calls?

No it does not surprise me, it amuses me.
Easily amused I take it then.

Yes, they USA will toss him in jail and every little twit hacker out there will have a new cause..
Oh please. As if these twits don't try. As long as there is no threat to them. They backed off pretty quick when they threatened to hack the Mexican Drug Cartels. The the drug cartels said they would use their own resources to find them.

So if they want to join Snowden in jail... hack away.

I mean, the USA is the best at making enemies.. 9/11 is proof of that.

That was a happy day for you too Boomer? I did not know that.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Storing everyone's email and phone calls?

NSA Utah Data Center - Serving Our Nation's Intelligence Community

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/12/242...-storing-e-mails-other-data-on-all-americans/

Easily amused I take it then.

Can be.. ;)

Oh please. As if these twits don't try. As long as there is no threat to them. They backed off pretty quick when they threatened to hack the Mexican Drug Cartels. The the drug cartels said they would use their own resources to find them.

You're kidding right??

Anonymous hacker group threatens Mexican drug cartel Zetas*in online video - NY Daily News

Hacking the Cartel wont stop sh*t.. giving the people a voice to rat them out with impunity is their biggest threat.. and I will stop there.

So if they want to join Snowden in jail... hack away.

LOL sure.

That was a happy day for you too Boomer? I did not know that.

No not at all, and your STUPID to suggest that and I think you know better..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Love that..

Usually, they bring down websites by overwhelming them with requests.
- DOS attack

But, today, there's been a twist. It seems like the hackers are taking a reported counter-threat from the cartel seriously

Yawn... (bunch of Chicken Azz MoFo's)

Thanks for that link..

Seems to me, when they provide that information to the public those individuals will be too busy hiding from the Mexican military..

Everyone is pretty much on the take in Mexico, and unfortunately the only way to stop a cartel member in Mexico is will a well place bullet.

Cartels run drugs, prostitution rings and have many places in Houston, TX for this, kidnappings are really becoming popular in Mexico and of course extortion for businesses. Everyone has to pay to do business, or be killed.

Even if you work for the government and have money, they want a kick back..

The entire country is a corrupt sh*t hole.

Mexico: Towns Arm Themselves For Self-Protection Against Organized Crime

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
NSA spies 'bugged European politicians' offices in America': Fugitive whistleblower Ed Snowden reveals secret operation

• Microphones were put in building and computers compromised as spooks targeted EU in Washington and UN offices in New York
  • Head of European Parliament demands 'clarification' from U.S. and warns of rift if report is true
  • Der Spiegel says 'strictly confidential' document was leaked by runaway analyst Edward Snowden

Did U.S. spies bug EU offices in America? Fugitive CIA whistleblower reveals secret operation in leaked document | Mail Online

Europe furious, 'shocked' by report of U.S. spying - CNN.com

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Before Canadians criticize the US for spying, let's remember that Canada engages in this immoral act too.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Every gov't spies wherever it can, whenever it can, and however it can. Not a surprise.

Yes, I stated that earlier in this thread.. but having your dirty laundry aired can be very embarrassing, particularity when is an alley they are spying on.. LOL

I'm sure the USA have many individuals in Canada placed in positions of power, spying on Canadians.. not that they really need to, the two countries are so interconnected.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I don't spy on anyone. There are no alleys here to spy on either.
Govt's simply shouldn't dirty their laundry in the first place.

I have no doubt the US has agents that know more about our gov't's workings and secrets than we Canucks do. lol And I don't really care much unless someone makes a really good spy story. :D

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Before Canadians criticize the US for spying, let's remember that Canada engages in this immoral act too.

But I don't thank the Canadian Government has a huge warehouse where they store every email, phone call that can be used against you at a later time.. maybe while trying to get a government job or even running for politics..

It's sorta scary what power the government would have over it's citizens,when they can tell you not to run for politics because we have this phone call where you associated with so and so and talked about whatever..

I don't spy on anyone. There are no alleys here to spy on either.
Govt's simply shouldn't dirty their laundry in the first place.

EH?? I was not referring to YOU??

I'm talking about Snowden notifying the EU that politicians offices have been bugged by the USA.. LOL

Read the link..

Snowden document reveals US bugged, spied on EU - USA - FRANCE 24

Someone has mud on their face.. Snowden is airing the US's dirty laundry.. that's embarrassing.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
But I don't thank the Canadian Government has a huge warehouse where they store every email, phone call that can be used against you at a later time.. maybe while trying to get a government job or even running for politics..
Probably not so huge. We live in a digital world these days.

It's sorta scary what power the government would have over it's citizens,when they can tell you not to run for politics because we have this phone call where you associated with so and so and talked about whatever..
Phobic gov'ts are like that.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

EH?? I was not referring to YOU??

I'm talking about Snowden notifying the EU that politicians offices have been bugged by the USA.. LOL

Read the link..

Snowden document reveals US bugged, spied on EU - USA - FRANCE 24

Someone has mud on their face.. Snowden is airing the US's dirty laundry.. that's embarrassing.

Spying is spying, regardless of the scale thereof. I'm not going to excuse petty spying anymore than I'll excuse petty theft just because it's petty.