My Best Christmas Ever

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
That's not what I mean :? Haha! You said "I am as young as you want me to be. Definitely younger than your dad and older than all your brothers." After that I said: "What if she got brothers of the age of 40?" ... Now I'm explaining it (although my feeling says you already understood what I meant), there's no more fun about it ....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well mine very different from years past, I actually went out this time :p It started off strange to begin with, a friend came over first thing in the morning, they had a bottle of bailey irish cream, somehow, maybe I was still asleep they convienced me that it was just like chocolate milk and had no ill effects. 8O 8O Well it does have ill effects, its been so long I forgot about them. After snoozing for most of day I had no choice but to stay up most of the night.
First I went to a stabucks employee party...to many kids...no latties, but lots of hoots 8) When I saw aupook crying in the corner I made my exist. :wink: I ended up at the party of the neighbourhood scotsman. There were bagpipes and men in kilts. And again very good hoots. Galaniomama showed up, and I kept wondering why she kept dropping things on the floor???? it was clear that it was intentional!!!!! like she would drop her swizzel stick on the floor and get right down there on the floor to pick it up???? Finally I figured it out...she was trying to look up the kilts...what a crafty hoe she is :p :wink: In the wee hours of the morning we left singing

I love a lassie, a bonnie hie lan’ lassie

If you saw her you would fancy her as well

I met her in September

Popped the question in November

So I’ll soon be havin’ her a’ to maself

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Code:
like she would drop her swizzel stick on the floor and get right down there on the floor to pick it up???? [quote]

dah.....took you long enough to figure out.  nah, you went for the much more subtle rendition......sneak up behind one and 'snag him'.  so to speak.  like you were reeling in that 20 lb salmon or a 'ling cod'.  ha ha.  all you could do all night was tell big fish stories, with arms flailing, drinks flowing and hogging the hoots.  my god woman, control yourself, i asked you time and time again.  but no, on with the story (mind you, only the one's who looked 'promising' and enjoyed a good story).  once you had lulled them into complacency with your fishing triumphs - there!  you would strike - through the rear guard up the drafty areas and have a wonderful glint in your eye as you brought them along side.  disgusting.  i haven't seen you with such a handful for weeks.

so yes, maybe i did drop a few 'sizzle sticks' it was much more subtle........besides,  this way i could give you the go ahead with your antics. :wink: 

[/quote]

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Are you at work or what???? why are you writing in code??? and why is it so big??? are you visiting gonda blow on her home planet???? Drinks sloshing.....was your department...someone had to stay sober to watch over the scots :p With you down on all fours, panting....ehm...god what a sight 8O And...oh yes...when you ask someone if you can squeeze their bagpipe...they assume you mean the musical instrument kind 8O 8O I will say one thing for yea...yea got nerve...even if its from a bottle...(handy excuse) I hope you realize you will never be arsed again to Paddy Mcdonald's house...you are a disgrace to your clan and kin folk...psst...cannot wait to tell your mom the stuff you did....unless you got 20 bucks for me to keep my mouth shut :wink:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
when you ask someone if you can squeeze their bagpipe...they assume you mean the musical instrument kind

well, at least i had the decency to ask first!! 8O

unlike my sidekick, who just went around 'grabbing'. god, you would have thought we were shopping for lichees.

well, needless to say, i am not surprised to hear that i will not be attending anymore new year bashes with you, my god, my head is still pounding and i am barely making it through this day.....

we need to play for a robbie burns day bash at the end of the month. who is making the haggis this year? speaking of which, where is haggis???

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
If you are not making it through today than you got your parties mixed up.....new years was last week...remember?????? And one more thing...no more babysitting...its like looking after the kid from hell...its nerve wrecking....you are to full grown to toss in a room with a banana and lock the door....next year party in your own neighbourhood.....but you won't ever find a better party than Paddy Mcdonalds :p :wink:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
but you won't ever find a better party than Paddy Mcdonalds

ehm......what about the one that gonda blow had late last summer, hmmm? although we swore on a stack of bibles never to discuss it, it was a 'humdinger' if i do recall. something about that salt spring air i think. :roll:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ehm...da......salt air alright...more like a salty dog....you know the drink :p Twila please don't ask us any more questions, look ^^^^^
there at the mess we created :wink:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Alright. I think I may now know more about you two then anybody should! You island people are strange :wink:

We had a very nice New Years party. Not as much.....grabbing around here as there.

Spent the better part of the evening trying to teach slang to an Isreali and learn a few good Hebrew words in return.

Much discussion on which weapons are better....the ouzi...or the AK47. From our friends' perspective the ouzi was more fun. Less work. course she's only 5' tall in heels. She has, however, learned a fair amount of dirty words from us.