My Best Christmas Ever

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: My Best Christmas Ever

HockeyBabe said:
lol where did this come from?... do you guys think my boyfriend is a hockey player? well of course he plays hockey...but he's not like a true hockey player, eh...he's more of a computer genius lol yeah ok so later :oops:

So if he is not a hockey player, do i still have a chance? if yes. please don't tell the Rev. He might start again giving me how bad I will look after being beaten up. Just don't tell him please. I am assuming here that I have a chance.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Sam, you're too much ;) Why not check out Yahoo! Personals or something! Atleast there you can tell if they're single and see pics.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: My Best Christmas Ever

Andem said:
Sam, you're too much ;) Why not check out Yahoo! Personals or something! Atleast there you can tell if they're single and see pics.

I do that too Andem. I like to flirt so much that I can't stop it. Now I am banned from Yahoo personals and Msn Personals and all internet personals. The only chance I got is here. Please don't tell the Rev. It is a secret I am keeping from him. I don't think he is going to read this. If he knows he might tell my girlfriend. :lol:

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
haha! you guys are too fun. Maybe you have a chance Mog...because my boyfriend is being a d***licker right now...or maybe I'm just teasing you...I'm not sure yet..

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Keep teasing. I love it. How could your boyfried be a d***licker. Isn't that hard for a man to do? Just curious. LOL

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
hmmm. I don't remember 1971.

I was still learning to sit up and keep my food down.

Now 1991 I DO remember. and very well. I had a beautiful baby girl the month before and Christmas morning saw her very first non gas bubble causing smile!

This year was good too. New House. New Car. New Fiance(e). New promotion. New furniture and.....best of all......I got a digital camera! I can now bombard my friends and family with digital pictures of my cats. Oh Joy!

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
hey Twila, about those cat eyes...that was the image that my boyfriend used to have as his display picture, becuase it reminded him of his kitty Blacko...yeah, I love those eyes...

and Mog, I finally realised that I AM just teasing you, because I went to dinner with my boyfriend and realised that I could never leave him...and he made up his mind that he wants to marry me...he's so sweet... :love5:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I am sweet too. I can take you for dinner and pretend that I love you. I can ask you if you'll marry me too.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: My Best Christmas Eve

I don't think you've got a shot here, Mog...:lol:

Congrats, HockeyBabe. At least I think congrats are in order...you might feel differently. ;-)

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
You can't win if you don't try Rev.

Congratulations HockeyBabe. I wish you the best marriage with big wedding, huge farm, 17 kids, 800 cows, 137 pigs, and a lot of chickens,

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
wow...that's very odd...maybe I didn't make this clear...we are going to be living in the city of Montréal...how many farm animals do you see a day there? (that aren't dead in your freezer) lol ok well thanks everyone for your wonderful wish....sure Rev, congrats is just fine... ;)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: My Best Christmas Eve

I'm not really joking, HockeyBabe. If you've ever been around during calving you really do have nightmares about 800 cows giving birth all at once. That's the nicest thing about dairy cattle...you spread their breeding out so there's always milk.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I have seen it during calving season. It is really a nightmare. This what I wish for my worst enemy.

HockeyBabe. It is nice to tease me. I feel younger already. Not that I am old.

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
ok. nice avatar Mog...haha I'm just teasing you, it's sucks!!! hey, I'm just teasing you again!! :lol: am I a dork or what? and how old are you anyway? if you're one of those losers who don't like to say it aloud, you can pm me ;) lol

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Do you think guys who don't give their age are losers? hey I'm just teasing you!!!! Not very nice to say, but forgiven!!! I'm just teasing you again!! Lol

I am as young as you want me to be. Definitely younger than your dad and older than all your brothers. Would that give you a hint. If you really want to know, PM me.