Montreal plans to dump 8 billion litres of raw sewage into St. Lawrence River

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
This is not a new situation, there. Sewage treatment is a new situation. When I was growing up, there in the 1960s and 70s, I lived in the only municipality on the Island oif Montreal that had sewage treatment and the only one that fluoridated their drinking water (I still have good teeth decades later). Jean Drapeau (the one who's Olympics ruined the city) didn't believe in fluoridation. I wonder how many Montrealers died early from dental abcesses (they destroy heart valves) because of Johnny Flag. They would have treated their sewage, too if they hadn't blown all of their tax money on circuses.
Fluoridated water is a scam. In a side by side comparison between two towns in upstate NY, the people in the town without fluoridated water did not have noticeably higher incidents of tooth decay or cavities than those in the town with fluoridated water. Even among kids there was no noticeable difference.
In fact, fluoride is a toxin. It calcifies arterial walls, it affects the thyroid, causes ADHD and can actually make you dumber. Your kidneys excrete only about 50% of the toxin. The rest accumulates in your teeth, bones and glands. It's even been linked to certain cancers.
Then you have unscrupulous industries that have been known to send aluminum tailings out as "fluoride powder". All it is, is a way for industry to get rid of a waste product and make money doing it.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Fluoridated water is a scam. In a side by side comparison between two towns in upstate NY, the people in the town without fluoridated water did not have noticeably higher incidents of tooth decay or cavities than those in the town with fluoridated water. Even among kids there was no noticeable difference.
In fact, fluoride is a toxin. It calcifies arterial walls, it affects the thyroid, causes ADHD and can actually make you dumber. Your kidneys excrete only about 50% of the toxin. The rest accumulates in your teeth, bones and glands. It's even been linked to certain cancers.
Then you have unscrupulous industries that have been known to send aluminum tailings out as "fluoride powder". All it is, is a way for industry to get rid of a waste product and make money doing it.

Well, I've been drinking fluoridated water for all of my life and I ... um ... Where was I?