Montreal plans to dump 8 billion litres of raw sewage into St. Lawrence River

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And he's getting more and more "Silly" by the day......

You're telling me.

Captain M is laying a whooping and all of a sudden Cannuck is negging me all over! I wasn't saying a thing to the clown.

The Captain really got to him it would seem.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You're telling me.

Captain M is laying a whooping and all of a sudden Cannuck is negging me all over! I wasn't saying a thing to the clown.

Perhaps he is just having some literacy issues. "Captain Morgan" and "EagleSmack" both have letters in them and may be hard to distinguish to somebody having those issues.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're telling me.

Don't get too bent out of shape over a few "reds"- they are just a sign of a weak mind!!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh dear!!! A real whine-fest. Too bad you trolls ruined yet another thread. I guess CM won't be learnin' about infrastucture.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I found your sock puppet equivalent

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Matt Wolf ‏@mw_wolf

.@JustinTrudeau asked Y/N to @DenisCoderre"s plan to dump 8b litres of sewage into river. Refused answer #leadership #elxn42 #CPC #NDP #LPC

Dean Skoreyko ‏@bcbluecon

Dean Skoreyko Retweeted Matt Wolf
Looking for eco-groups to condemn Trudeau for not standing up to Liberal Montreal mayor on dumping sewage

heh:

Manny Montenegrino ‏@manny_ottawa 13h13 hours ago Hey, @JustinTrudeau Liberal Montreal Mayor dumping Millions gallons RAW sewage in your back yard. Speak up! Are you faux environmentalist

David Llew Lloyd ‏@loullew10

@manny_ottawa @JustinTrudeau Check with Tom . He thinks having Minister of Environment for Quebec on your resume is a plus .

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'm not quite sure what Justin Trudeau has to do with this issue. There are provincial and federal environmental laws. If the city of Montreal's actions contravene the law that they will be dealt with in the appropriate manner. If the current laws are inadequate the reporters should be talking to Harper. Seems to me that some people are just infatuated with Justin

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Montreal claims that they have no choice and that it is for as very limited time. I don't know how or what another level of government is going to do to stop them but I very much doubt that a Montreal Weill listen to them as anyway ... especially if they really have no choice. They dumped sewage into the St. Lawrence for centuries and they just stopped doing it a few decades ago. This will not be catastrophic in any way. Whatever damage is coming was already done in the 19th century when Montreal's population hit a million.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Montreal claims that they have no choice and that it is for as very limited time. I don't know how or what another level of government is going to do to stop them but I very much doubt that a Montreal Weill listen to them as anyway ... especially if they really have no choice. They dumped sewage into the St. Lawrence for centuries and they just stopped doing it a few decades ago. This will not be catastrophic in any way. Whatever damage is coming was already done in the 19th century when Montreal's population hit a million.

A lot of it will probably get washed away!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
A lot of it will probably get washed away!
It will all get washed away, just as it always was for nearly 400 years. The St. Lawrence is vast and fast and the sea starts pretty nearby at Quebec.