Mexico Will Pay For Wall say Trump

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Funny, jewish george soros, swillary and the lefts' big money man, was a principle recruiter of slaves for hitler, while sending their assets to the rothschildes to be used in the creation of Israel.
...and that jew is, was, and always will be a nazi, and YOU hahas are on HIS team
claiming other people are YOU

sad lol there boys
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74
George Soros: (Helping Nazis) "Was The Happiest Time of my Life"

George Soros rationalizes his role in confiscation of Jewish property during WWII
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG1GglKod0g

Hillary's ( and really indirectly yours too) puppetmaster

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Ahhhhhh... the salt and rage is so enjoyable now that we're going to build that wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
For me, it makes no difference who pays, who screams the loudest or who looks the best. I'm just sick of globalization which was orchestrated by the 1% for cheaper workforce, save money on free trades, kill the unions who were a pain in their side, privatize anything that's a cost, etc. it was a sweet deal for them, but at our expense, so yes, perhaps the Trumps, Brexit, and more to come were needed. Nationalism is looking better and better. My generation is more angry than our predecessors, and that's because we want the same as our parents, a fair wage, we want a home not a fuc##g bungalow that's priced at $ 600,000 in Scarborough, a car vs a bicycle and it's because mom and dad said we had to stay in school and that being in Canada we would be able to get at least the same as them, a fair living for a fair day of work.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
It would work for Mexicans because they're more interested in finding women to rape than finding ladders

According to that logic, a wall isn't the best solution. The US should welcome all Mexican women and girls as refugees and then convert Mexico into a prison for rapists. Or are Mexican women raping women too? We might need to clarify that point first so that we can know what the hell is going on.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Mexico will pay for it!

Trump Insists Mexico Will Pay for Wall

http://nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/trump-wall-mexico.html

Soooo solly!

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I say good for the President of Mexico in calling Trump's bluff and canceling his meeting with the President next week in Washington.

The Wall, the Voter Fraud, Torture, mass deportations all constitute the butt end of Trump's campaign rhetoric, the nonsense bin. There's no political (or economic) profit in any of it. The only thing Trump needs to succeed is to keep his program fixated on economic nationalism. These distracting diversions won't provide anything of value and i doubt they will be the focus of his attention for long.

As for Enrique Peña Nieto giving the middle finger to Trump.. if you don't stand up to Trump he'll bully you for all you're worth. Unfortunately Canada has this pathetic, pusssywhipped, liitle wimp as PM who doesn't have the wherewithal to stand up to anybody (even the feminist coven in his own caucus).. much less forumulate and promote an agenda for an independent and prosperous Canada. That is a major problem in dealing with a personality as forceful as that of Donald Trump.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I say good for the President of Mexico in calling Trump's bluff and canceling his meeting with the President next week in Washington.

I think it's great too. What does Trump need to talk to him for?

The wall is going to be built and Mexico is going to pay for it.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
As I read it, Mexicans are not the problem with illegal immigration; it is the foreigners who come through Mexico from other countries, bringing drugs, gun running and human trafficking. It would be in Mexico's best interest to secure their own borders.

The Mexican President made a mistake cancelling his meeting with Trump. Nothing can be accomplished by cutting off communications. Only through continued communication can any problem be solved or compromise reached.

If there is a huge trade deficit in Mexico's favor, then it would be in Mexico's best interests to work toward a compromise with the U.S. Mexico has more to lose in a hostile relationship than does the U.S.

Mexico probably doesn't want to address the problem of criminals using their country as a conduit into the U.S. because they are being well paid to allow it. Corruption on the Mexican government officials is well known.

Mexico has a decision to make, which will they gain the most from, their passageway for illegals to enter the U.S. or from good relations with the U.S.