Mexico Will Pay For Wall say Trump

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Get real and get out of fairyland and into the real world. Life 'carries on' as soon as light comes through your eyes. That certainly doesn't set the tone of day and the days you have to be wary of are the ones that start out bad and just get worse as the day progresses.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Poor LittleHo, if only his love for Hillary counted for more than a single vote.

*snicker*

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
and then as expected the groupie flaps his lips in response. "bone on fer Troomp". love is a beautiful thang. :).

Nice!

Fetch LittleHo!

BOO!

Stop scaring them!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If the idea of the wall is to eliminate unknown people coming in then steering them to the proper places to cross. Give them a wrist band (by consent) like you get at any hospital these days and that can also be a debt card good at the local cafes. Cash advances, not so much. Should wages be sent back home the appropriate taxes will be deducted during the transaction.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Are you telling me that you've never been wrong in your life?

It's entirely possible but I can't remember when. I'm smart enough to not natter on about things I know nothing about. Being an analytical person helps as well. I tend, sometimes, to over analyze things but it prevents me from acting emotionally. That's something Trumpites could learn.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Let me see if I have this right. Mexicans are slipping into the US in high numbers so the solution is to have the Mexicans erect a fence that foils Mexicans coming into the US except through the 'gates'. That not only creates jobs in Mexico compared to the US it allows 'them' to install places that can be breached and the illegal immigration (and smuggling)

Reminds me of the Nazis recruiting slave labour to build their weaponry. There were an amazing number of malfunctions in some of the weapons that came out of those slave labour factories.