Marines and Honour

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The insurgents are not hiding among the local population, they are the local population that the invading forces have killed their families. These are not fundamentalist terrorists, they are just people who are fighting against an invading force who out gun them with superior fire power. They use whatever means at their disposal.

Who the hell thinks that we have a right to invade countries and kill innocent civilians and gets upset when those civilians start shooting back? This whole argument is beyond stupid. We invaded, we killed. We have no higher moral ground. We are the assholes killing their families. Trying to justify this sh!t is insanity.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Although it was a stupid stunt and they will likely be hung out to dry because there is no greater sin than pissing on the dead guy who would have cut your head off.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Although it was a stupid stunt and they will likely be hung out to dry because there is no greater sin than pissing on the dead guy who would have cut your head off.
Why are we there and why are we pissing on them? It is their country. It is not ours and it is not our right to piss on them. It is only our right, to leave them alone. They may want to cut off our heads, but who would blame them after what we have done to them and their families?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Why are we there and why are we pissing on them? It is their country. It is not ours and it is not our right to piss on them. It is only our right, to leave them alone. They may want to cut off our heads, but who would blame them after what we have done to them and their families?
You can try and make believe that all the insurgents are simple Afghani's rising up to rid their land of the infidels. But the fact remains, the bulk of the insurgents are Taliban militia, and foreign nationals, simply blinded by theology.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I think the truth lies in the middle somewhere, I know at the start of the war infrastructure was the target but undoubtedly some innocent caught in the fire but most of the killing was by Sunnis killing ****ties and vise versa.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Is there anyway I can mention 911 without us dancing down the road of conspiracy and caspian sea and loose change and blah blah blah?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
.. So, there are no rules in this fight until AFTER it's all done, in which case it's all about good cheer and camaraderie.

Gotcha
No, its about respect for another human being even if their views on life and politics are different from yours.

I'll wager that any family member of a slain Marine will tell you that the person that shot & killed their son/daughter did so in bad taste.

There wouldn't be any slain marines if they weren't invading a foreign sovereign nation. What do you expect, that everyone just surrenders when the US want to invade somewhere?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I agree. I also believe one should have respect for uniformed soldiers

Agreed. If he don't wear a uniform, shoot the ****er and piss on him.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Seems like all the usual leftard suspects are making much ado about nothing. What they should be protesting is terrorists dragging a soldier behind a truck or horse until his head pulls off.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No, its about respect for another human being even if their views on life and politics are different from yours.
You think those Marines disrespected dead insurgents because of politics?

LMAO!!!

There wouldn't be any slain marines if they weren't invading a foreign sovereign nation.
Correction, they invaded a failed state.

What do you expect, that everyone just surrenders when the US want to invade somewhere?
Correction, NATO invaded, later back by the UN. Both of which, included Canada.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Too bad your not a Black Bear he could have dragged a monkey cartoon riddled with bullet holes.
True. He seems quite upset at how often I point out his silliness, hypocrisy and faulty logic.

Perhaps he should just stick to that Justin Beiber forum he invited you to.

Intelligent adult conversation is obviously beyond him.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
It was a stupid move. If you're going to do that don't do it on camera. Now their propoganda machine is going to use this to get more recruits. They both killed and replaced these people.