Marines and Honour

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
So what? This is not a crime against humanity, the Afghans were dead. The Marines were wrong and will be dealt with. It they were under Canadian law probably a slap on the wrist and a demotion. Not much worse will happen to them here. Time to move on to your next anti American topic.

Demotion AND a slap? Wow, that's harsh! :)

I say give each marine his $25.00 citation for urinating in public, and forget about it.

oleoleolanda

Nominee Member
Dec 15, 2011
Oakville
The Marines should be sentenced to be gang pissed on in at large tavern.

That would be a difference between you and the Marines. They pissed on dead bodies, which I think is wrong and reprehensible, but is clearly a form of venting. You, on the other hand, believe living human beings should be gang pissed on, which is desire to inflict degradation and torture on another for the sake of revenge.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Spot the uniform. Can You identify which people in the following pictures are wearing uniforms?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Spot the uniform. Can You identify which people in the following pictures are wearing uniforms?

Your uniform fetish aside. If you didn't get it the first time, there's obviously no point in beating a dead horse and embarrassing you, yet again.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

We are well aware of you having many problems with Police. Makes a man wonder why you, excepting the Wizard from BC have so many bad encounters with Police.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
We are well aware of you having many problems with Police. Makes a man wonder why you, excepting the Wizard from BC have so many bad encounters with Police.
Oh this isn't about his Police State nuttery (Which stems from him being charged with DUI). This is about his uniform fetish.

Why do you think he wishes he was a Fireman?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Oh this isn't about his Police State nuttery (Which stems from him being charged with DUI). This is about his uniform fetish.

Why do you think he wishes he was a Fireman?

They say pyromaniacs are sexually frustrated. Time he got a hand on it.:lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

I don't have a problem with police. I have a problem with poor police.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Appears you have had more than a few encounters with police, would that be correct?

If you mean while they are on duty, no, not more than anybody else around here. I do have chance to get to know most of the locals on a personal level through the fire dept, victims assistance and the golf course.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Scout Sniper who urinated on Taliban has died

His three combat tours in Afghanistan had been boiled down to a 38-second video clip, played and replayed on YouTube more than a million times. In it, Rob Richards and three other Marine Corps snipers are seen urinating on the bodies of Taliban fighters they had just killed.

"Total dismay" were the words then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton used to describe the video when it surfaced on the Internet in January 2012. "Utterly deplorable," agreed then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. Richards's career in the military was finished.

More than two years later - long after the rest of the country had moved on to other scandals - Richards, 28, died at home and alone from an accidental painkiller overdose.

more

US Marine sniper is saluted as more than the 38-second video that defined him | Stuff.co.nz

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
By the way, for those who missed it, the reason you punish this kind of behaviour is to prevent it from going further. Bitter experience has shown us that today's corpse-pisser, if unchecked, has a greater chance of becoming tomorrow's civilian-slaughterer.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I know on one of the other threads, lies were posted about a group of Muslims for the sole purpose of promoting hate and at least three people who claim to be ex-military took no issue with it. I wonder if this attitude is being taught in the military or is the military attracting people with this attitude.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I know on one of the other threads, lies were posted about a group of Muslims for the sole purpose of promoting hate and at least three people who claim to be ex-military took no issue with it. I wonder if this attitude is being taught in the military or is the military attracting people with this attitude.
Well, with a sample size of three, and judging by non-responses rather than responses, I find your methodology to be flawless.