Marines and Honour

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yes crimes against humanity and war crimes are hilarious when Palestinians (non-human terrorists) are the victims. Yet 9/11 was a serious tragedy and not funny at all.

Here's a video for your amusement:
israeli war crimes against Palestinians - YouTube

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I see my post above shut everyone up except a troll, which doesn't count. Anyone care to demand proof of a specific claim?

Well for my reply I will quote Shakespeare
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Knowing you need help I will also provide the interpretation:
Meant to say that the names of things do not matter, only what things are.

To you I am a troll to others I am not. To you I ask hard question, but you cannot answer and run for the door.

Another new member tore your so called thinking apart word by word, phrase by phrase. Or as I prefer to say - Ripped you a new one.

Would you care to explain what a Non Violent Pacifist is? Till then I will only keep on asking the same question. Perhaps others may do the same.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I think there would. There would be no Israeli's left.

Gh. Certainly not EAO.

Agreed that GH is a Pacifist. But EO has to add a phrase that turns it into what he and his ilk use much to often, pure BS. A non violent pacifist. Is there such a person as a violent pacifist?? Only in EAO's world.

oleoleolanda

Nominee Member
Dec 15, 2011
Oakville
Would anyone care to defend or condemn these War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity?

1) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to defend artillery and tank positions
2) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to block bullets and set off booby traps.
3) Use of civilians including children to search for explosives
4) Use of civilians including children to search for enemy positions and draw enemy fire
5) Deliberately destroying civilian infrastructure for purely collective punishment reasons without any military purpose:
- hospitals, schools and universities, police and fire stations, mosques and churches, government buildings
- sewage and water distribution systems
- sewage and water treatment systems
- food production, storage and distribution
- electricity production and distribution
- fuel storage and distribution
6) Deliberately attacking ambulance drivers, paramedics, firemen and police and innocent civilians. including women and children.
7) Ethnic cleansing
8 ) Interference with the delivery of international medical and food aid, causing death from easily treatable diseases and food insecurity
9) Deliberately attacking UN and NGO aid convoys.

Earth_as_one, is that all you want, condemnation or defence? You sound like the UN. A condemnation here, a resolution of disapproval there, everyone feels good about themselves, a job well done and... no real solution or change anywhere.

Or do you think something should be done about these war crimes? If so, where do you start? Are you willing to go through each point into more detail, who is doing it, what's behind it and what can be done to stop it?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Earth_as_one, is that all you want, condemnation or defence? You sound like the UN. A condemnation here, a resolution of disapproval there, everyone feels good about themselves, a job well done and... no real solution or change anywhere.

Or do you think something should be done about these war crimes? If so, where do you start? Are you willing to go through each point into more detail, who is doing it, what's behind it and what can be done to stop it?

He is stating that the entire list he made are committed by Israel.

oleoleolanda

Nominee Member
Dec 15, 2011
Oakville
He is stating that the entire list he made are committed by Israel.

Hence the demand for condemnation rather than solutions. Once again, it would be a case of no concern or desire to end real crimes but rather to demonize, no matter what the truth is. In fact, any attempt to examine the alllegations would be rejected as that would defeat the purpose.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Hence the demand for condemnation rather than solutions. Once again, it would be a case of no concern or desire to end real crimes but rather to demonize, no matter what the truth is. In fact, any attempt to examine the alllegations would be rejected as that would defeat the purpose.

Exactley, the fact that the majority of his list can also be applied to the Palestinians get's glossed over.

and eao.... I'm also looking for an explanation of your "non violent pacifist" label.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Exactley, the fact that the majority of his list can also be applied to the Palestinians get's glossed over...
I disgree that I gloss over Palestinian war crimes. I have listed them repeatedly on this forum:
Palestinian war crimes:

1) deliberately firing missiles and mortars at Israeli civilians.
2) Holding a single Israeli soldier prisoner without allowing them to be seen by the Red Cross
3) Suicide bombers against civilian targets.... FYI: the last incident was about a decade ago and most Palestinian militant groups have sworn off the practice for Public Relations reasons.

Your turn. Please list 3 war crimes Zionists have committed in the last 10 years. Off the top of my head I can think of at least a dozen. I predict you won't list one.

I recognize both sides war crimes. Meanwhile not a single Israeli apologist can condemn these war crimes:

Would anyone care to defend or condemn these War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity?

1) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to defend artillery and tank positions
2) Use of civilians including women and children as human shields to block bullets and set off booby traps.
3) Use of civilians including children to search for explosives
4) Use of civilians including children to search for enemy positions and draw enemy fire
5) Deliberately destroying civilian infrastructure for purely collective punishment reasons without any military purpose:
- hospitals, schools and universities, police and fire stations, mosques and churches, government buildings
- sewage and water distribution systems
- sewage and water treatment systems
- food production, storage and distribution
- electricity production and distribution
- fuel storage and distribution
6) Deliberately attacking ambulance drivers, paramedics, firemen and police and innocent civilians. including women and children.
7) Ethnic cleansing
8 ) Interference with the delivery of international medical and food aid, causing death from easily treatable diseases and food insecurity
9) Deliberately attacking UN and NGO aid convoys.
Who is glossing over war crimes again???? Israeli apologists can't admit a single Israeli war crime or crime against humanity, while I can list both sides war crimes. Perhaps you'd like to explain why you believe Israeli apologists aren't glossing over Israeli war crimes and that I am?.

.... I'm also looking for an explanation of your "non violent pacifist" label.
Seriously? Why? Do the terms seem contradictory to you?

Nonviolence has two (closely related) meanings. (1) It can refer, first, to a general philosophy of abstention from violence because of moral or religious principle (e.g. "She believes in nonviolence.") (2) It can refer to the behaviour of people using nonviolent action (e.g. "The demonstrators maintained their nonviolence.")

Pacifism is the opposition to war and violence. The term "pacifism" was coined by the French peace campaigner Émile Arnaud (1864 - 1921) and adopted by other peace activists at the tenth Universal Peace Congress in Glasgow in 1901.

I oppose war and violence. I believe in non-violent means to resist oppression and injustice. I support nonviolent efforts to gain freedom and justice. For example:
bilin-village.org | Discover Bil'in

BTW, I've posted the above several times.

Seems to me that that sort of stuff happens on both sides. I have to ask, so if the roles were reversed, would anything have changed in that respect? I don't think it would.

LG, its highly doubtful that Palestinians have sent bulldozers and heavy equipment into Israel to destroy war and sewage treatment facilities and distribution systems. But if you think otherwise then please back up your opinion with references. Can you provide any evidence supporting your belief that Palestinians have used Israeli children to search for explosives? Do you really believe that Palestinians interfere with international food and medical humanitarian aid destined for Israel? How are they doing that? or are you too just glossing over Israeli war crimes?

If Palestinians committed the same war crimes as Israelis I'd have no problems condemning those war crimes too, just as I have condemned war crimes that Palestinians have actually committed.

oleoleolanda

Nominee Member
Dec 15, 2011
Oakville
I disgree that I gloss over Palestinian war crimes. I have listed them repeatedly on this forum:

I recognize both sides war crimes. Meanwhile not a single Israeli apologist can condemn these war crimes:

Who is glossing over war crimes again???? Israeli apologists can't admit a single Israeli war crime or crime against humanity, while I can list both sides war crimes. Perhaps you'd like to explain why you believe Israeli apologists aren't glossing over Israeli war crimes and that I am?.

Seriously? Why? Do the terms seem contradictory to you?

Nonviolence has two (closely related) meanings. (1) It can refer, first, to a general philosophy of abstention from violence because of moral or religious principle (e.g. "She believes in nonviolence.") (2) It can refer to the behaviour of people using nonviolent action (e.g. "The demonstrators maintained their nonviolence.")

Pacifism is the opposition to war and violence. The term "pacifism" was coined by the French peace campaigner Émile Arnaud (1864 - 1921) and adopted by other peace activists at the tenth Universal Peace Congress in Glasgow in 1901.

I oppose war and violence. I believe in non-violent means to resist oppression and injustice. I support nonviolent efforts to gain freedom and justice. For example:
bilin-village.org | Discover Bil'in

BTW, I've posted the above several times.

LG, its highly doubtful that Palestinians have sent bulldozers and heavy equipment into Israel to destroy war and sewage treatment facilities and distribution systems. But if you think otherwise then please back up your opinion with references. Can you provide any evidence supporting your belief that Palestinians have used Israeli children to search for explosives? Do you really believe that Palestinians interfere with international food and medical humanitarian aid destined for Israel? How are they doing that? or are you too just glossing over Israeli war crimes?

If Palestinians committed the same war crimes as Israelis I'd have no problems condemning those war crimes too, just as I have condemned war crimes that Palestinians have actually committed.

I condemn all war crimes and anyone who commits them, therefore, I stand on moral highground.

In fact, I condemn all alleged war crimes, whether they can be backed up by fact or they are merely twisted propaganda, therefore I stand on the highest moral highground, and any argument that I make is more humane and superior in every way to that of those who don't stand on the same ground as me.

Based largely on propaganda and false allegations, I cleverly take accounting of war crimes committed by both sides, in order to present myself as objective and as concerned and totally against war crimes, and then place my support on the side which I have falsely portrayed as the one with the least war crimes. Some would think that in doing this, I actually don't give a hoot about war crimes, have no interest in ensuring the facts and in finding ways to stop any real crimes from being committed, but instead see them as tactics in my passionate cause to make the side I'm against look more evil than the side I support.

Er... well, that is how you come across in any case, Earth.

Sorry, war crimes are serious issues that have to be addressed and stopped because they have a huge toll on human life. Serious, in-depth examination of the alleged crimes, of the facts, is necessary, not to win an argument, but to work on prevention and accountability. Treating them as playdough to win arguments is literally saying you don't give a hoot about real war crimes or the people whose lives are lost or devastated by them.