Let's Bring Back the Old Gods!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yes Anna, I do not own land for that very reason. I have watched as our society has turned paradise into a wasteland. It is estimated that only 5% of our old growth forests are left standing. I literally get a physical pain in my gut when I see a clearcut. I feel the pain of the trees and all the life that was destroyed for the almighty buck. As Chief Dan George said in Little Big Man, "White man is crazy."

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Yes Anna, I do not own land for that very reason.
No-one owns land. Not now, not ever. It's only borrowed for a while, which was my point.
I have watched as our society has turned paradise into a wasteland. It is estimated that only 5% of our old growth forests are left standing. I literally get a physical pain in my gut when I see a clearcut. I feel the pain of the trees and all the life that was destroyed for the almighty buck. As Chief Dan George said in Little Big Man, "White man is crazy."
Fires clearcut forests anyway. Thousands of square kilometers a year as a matter of fact, including old growth forests.That isn't the problem, the problems lie in WHERE fires and clearcuts happen.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I don't get wooden days. Girls aren't built like that, Spade.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
You must have seen a red-headed Woden pecker!
Pileated?

Curious,
Cousin Spade
Les's doesn't have hair on it. Bald head and all that. :D I've never seen a feathered or furry one, actually.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Peckers of the feather (or fur) flock together.
I heard that using a feather is erotic but using a whole chicken is kinky.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Peckers of the feather (or fur) flock together.
I heard that using a feather is erotic but using a whole chicken is kinky.
That could be. I have a couple pleasant pheasant feathers that make things fun. Maybe the pheasant would be interesting.