Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
What if Clifford Olsen's parents took this approach, and we never heard of Clifford Olsen?

I know they do.

Killing a 9 year old rape victim, is wrong in any reality.

I didn't have electricity, running water, until I was 8. Stoning 9 year old rape victims still doesn't look valid.

Doubt it.

No.

fair enough =) .

Did you watch the video?

Ya. It reminded me when I lost my temper with my younger daughter.
I spanked her 2 times with my hand. But still
I regret it.

I will agree with you that sometimes kids just know how to push the limits very well.
I also agree that parents should always keep there cool.
And spanking is really not a good option.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ya. It reminded me when I lost my temper with my younger daughter.
I spanked her 2 times and only with my hand. But still
I regret it.
I feel bad for the few times I have raised a hand to my boys.

I don't regret it.

They're both productive, involved citizens.

I will agree with you that sometimes kids just know how to push the limits to well.
I also agree that parents should always keep there cool.
And spanking is really not a very good option.
Corporal punishment has still saved many troubled youth.

I would rather a 100 lashes, than a 100 days in jail.

Caging bears' is immoral.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Indeed. They have also lost control ( the good kind) of their child(ren).

What makes this even worse is that the victim has cerebral Palsey

this is a CRIME .......
I am so very well acquainted with CP. It comes in varying degrees and most people don't know a lot about it. This is a crime one way or another. People with severe enough CP are delicate in many ways. They need consistancey in their lives. They can appear difficult at times but anyone willing to give them "time" of their own, will soon understand that just like all of us, all they want is to be treated like their peers. I respond whenever I am called by my grandson. His Dad said "Mom, all you are doing is encouraging him to call for attention everytime a commercial comes on tv". I said I knew that but didn't he do the things he wanted to do during commercials on TV? Didn't he say the things he wanted to say during commercial time? He got my point and while he isn't patient 100% of the time, he does better at it. Sometimes we do have to say that we know the commercial is on but we are super busy and will have to speak later. CP attacks motor skills. She was moving around pretty well for a child with CP but it doesn't mean she had the ability to get away and he would never have let her anyway. Some people like him feel that having a child that is dis-abled is beneath them. In his mind he probably blames her as being somewhat of an embarrassment to him. My ex-daughter-in-law acts that way. When her excited but spastic son tries to hug her, she tells him it's not nice to hit people and she rejects him.
People blame those who cannot fight back by striking out at them. It heals nothing and only proves what jerks they are.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
So.. do you think that this is what we should tell muslims to do instead of stoning there kids to death?

Angstrom you are a complete moron.

I won't ask what some pus bag beating his daughter with a belt has to do with Muslims,. because you'll likely go off into one of your idiotic tangents.

As for corporal punishment, I'm not against it, but as Cliffy said, this is not corporal punishment. This was abuse. I had a belt used on me when I was a kid and would never have used such a thing on my kids.

I'd like ten minutes with this f-cker, he could bring the belt if he likes.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

I won't ask what some pus bag beating his daughter with a belt has to do with Muslims,. because you'll likely go off into one of your idiotic tangents.

As for corporal punishment, I'm not against it, but as Cliffy said, this is not corporal punishment. This was abuse. I had a belt used on me when I was a kid and would never have used such a thing on my kids.

I've asked a couple times to no avail...

What if Clifford Olsens parents used this method, and we never heard of Clifford Olsen?

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
So.. do you think that this is what we should tell muslims to do instead of stoning there kids to death?

I've asked a couple times to no avail...

What if Clifford Olsens parents used this method, and we never heard of Clifford Olsen?

Who's to say Clifford Olsen didn't have this done to him. All of the serial killers I have read about usually have suffered some form of abuse, either sexual or physical.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

AAAh shut up. I just wanted to know his opinion on it. Get over yourself

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
All kids push the boundaries, test the limits. That is part of the growing process. Parenting is a lot more than just "discipline" .....and defining boundaries in a constructive way.

When it comes to children with a chronic medical problem........ the challenges are greater and require an additional set of parenting skills and a patience level that is beyond the ordinary.

Seems that when parents are getting so angry , they are about to do something they will regret and or is so totally counter productive......it is better to walk away from the situation until they cool off. It is also wise to deal with the kids when things are calmer and more rational on both parts. And it also seems that there are situations where both the offending child and the parent need a "time out".

Oh sure.......and then TWO angry men will have committed crimes.

Seems that someone who would beat another person, would probably beat rebellious children. as that is what they see as a solution to these issues.

IF using the internet calls for a belt- whipping.........wonder what he does with real rebellious behavior ..

........and this bozo is a judge????..Would hate to see how he conducts his court rooms.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Oh sure.......and then TWO angry men will have committed crimes.

Seems that someone who would beat another person, would probably beat rebellious children. as that is what they see as a solution to these issues.

IF using the internet calls for a belt- whipping.........wonder what he does with real rebellious behavior ..

........and this bozo is a judge????..Would hate to see how he conducts his court rooms.

Listen, when you report this post make sure you remember that you made an unwarranted accusation that I would beat my kids and that is why I called you a stunned c-nt.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It's not going to happen Angstrom. Put me on ignore if you can't formulate a response to criticism of your stupidity.

If for each time I told you how stupid you are after every stupid post you have made, i'd have lost 5 weeks of my life.
If you don't agree or have nothing constructive to say. you need to learn to just shut up.