Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
In light of recent threads and events perhaps Judge Adams should get a pass and the daughter should be arrested. She caused this. She knew by using the internet he would beat her. If she didn't use the internet this never would have happened.
Bazinga!!!

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
In light of recent threads and events perhaps Judge Adams should get a pass and the daughter should be arrested. She caused this. She knew by using the internet he would beat her. If she didn't use the internet this never would have happened.

You know, jail is inappropriate for youths. I suggest lashings may be more appropriate. In this case, cutting off her hands would also solve the problem.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You know, jail is inappropriate for youths. I suggest lashings may be more appropriate. In this case, cutting off her hands would also solve the problem.

Yes it would. An immediate apology should be issued to Judge Adams by the State of Texas.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Yes it would. An immediate apology should be issued to Judge Adams by the State of Texas.

Unfortunately, the Texas Ethics Panel is unable to award medals. They may instead print out a piece of paper that says, "Medal" on it. No wonder people hate government spending in the USA, who wants to pay for a toothless hound?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Yeah. It's kind of unreal about the lengths kids will go to in their masochism and the horrendous things they'll do to get a little chastisement.

2 rules we raised our kids by: always show our love and understanding; don't react in anger, but use reason.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Yeah. It's kind of unreal about the lengths kids will go to in their masochism and the horrendous things they'll do to get a little chastisement.

2 rules we raised our kids by: always show our love and understanding; don't react in anger, but use reason.

Reminds me about what I was reading about dog training in recent years: if you have to use violence then you failed, not the dog. I will put it to good use when I have some "pups" of my own.