Jews condemn dog to death!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So, according to you, disciplining your kids and stoning your neighbour to death are the same thing.

Uh huh.

I rest my case.
Rest in pieces.

De.21:20
And they shall say unto the elders of his city,
This our son is stubborn and rebellious,
he will not obey our voice;
he is a glutton,
and a drunkard.
De.21:2:
And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones,
that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you;
and all Israel shall hear,
and fear.

ahhh....because the dog was not stoned.......:)

What do you want them arrested for?

Aggravated Stupidity?
Child abuse as they were trying to get minors to commit a criminal act.

Muslims condemning a WOMAN to death by stoning.
What would the punishment be for a woman (in Texas) who killed her husband with the help of her lover??

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So, according to you, disciplining your kids and stoning your neighbour to death are the same thing.

Uh huh.

I rest my case.
You have a case? Case of what?

If you're too embarassed, you can get anti-biotics at a vet supply store.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
OK everybody move along, nothing to see here!:

Eye on a Crazy Planet: The Dog Blood Libel
Jewish law explicitly forbids cruelty to animals.
The Torah says, "You may not worship God in such a manner. This you may do only on the site that God will choose from among all your tribes to place His Name there. You must seek His Presence, and you must go there. You will bring there your elevated offerings, your eaten sacrifices, your tithes, your hand-delivered elevated gifts, your general and specific pledges, the first born of your cattle and flocks...." (Deut. 12:4-6).

You can abuse animals all you want unless it's a sacrifice then it has to be at the temple. So when the temple is rebuilt they can go back to doing more animal abuse on a grander scale.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So when the temple is rebuilt they can go back to doing more animal abuse on a grander scale.
Why didn't they just find a good home for the dog or are dogs not even acceptable as a 'pet?

That temple sacrifice not be such a good idea, they may want to take up the optional 'fine flour' when live animals are 'just not available'.

Isa.66:3:
He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man;
he that sacrificeth a lamb,
as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation,
as if he offered swine's blood;
he that burneth incense,
as if he blessed an idol.
Yea,
they have chosen their own ways,
and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
So St John is the 'back woods'. Christians actually say pass the bandages. Post the relative verse that supports your pass the ammo mentality. Who were they shooting, Indian children that escaped the RCC schools in St John?

Not sure what you are talking about, Colpy lives in Saint John, not St John.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
THE BASTARDS!!!!

Not like the Muslims, who just LOVE dogs.

Thanks for the negative, CUBert. You and your sorry ilk are so predictable.

Funny, I hit the neg rep button and it gave you a positive rep.... go figure.

He posted a link to an interesting news source, but didn't state any opinion on the matter.... so how can you even claim he was being negative, other then to troll?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not sure what you are talking about, Colpy lives in Saint John, not St John.
Sorry, should I have put a NB in there, if you want the backwoods try a place like Whitelaw AB

BTW the city in NFLD is St. John's not St. John lol Apparently idiots travel in pairs.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Sorry, should I have put a NB in there, if you want the backwoods try a place like Whitelaw AB

BTW the city in NFLD is St. John's not St. John lol Apparently idiots travel in pairs.

And, BTW, Saint John, NB is always spelled out....never abbreviated to "St."................that is to keep it from being confused with St. John's, Nfld.......which is always abbreviated. .

Why so offended at the "pass the ammunition" phrase??? I used to spend a few days every fall at my Dad's hunting camp with the deacons and often the pastor.........people do shoot at things other than other people, you know.

Man was I ever the odd guy out....

"One of these things is not like the others....."

lol

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What is the difference when spoken, St. seems to be the same as Saint?

Sorry if a few letters was enough to throw people off the deep end. Just what kind of game were they hunting where you had to use more ammo than you could carry? Never mind. it is a saying from the days of killing Indians, you did get the hunting part right.

Not very imaginative with the names way-back-when.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Where did I say that 'St John' is in Newfoundland? I simply pointed out that Colpy is in Saint John.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Let's play a game called Find Hillary.

Nope no Hillary there in the Brooklyn NY Hasidim paper Der Zeitung

Ah...here she is in the official Whithouse photo of the same meeting.

Nice to see they have a lot in common with the Islamics eh?

How can they claim to be a newspaper when they delete relevant people out of newsworthy photographs? Bizarre...

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Funny, I hit the neg rep button and it gave you a positive rep.... go figure.

He posted a link to an interesting news source, but didn't state any opinion on the matter.... so how can you even claim he was being negative, other then to troll?

That's OK Praxius! It was only a Fraudulent slop.

I understand.

ip