Jews condemn dog to death!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Why would the real Israeli courts not arrest these people for animal abuse and give them 72hr mandatory psych evaluations for believing a dog was a lawyer and then passing a death sentence and a barabarian execution?

I'd hate to be a cat that ****s in a flower pot in Israel. Crucified?

ahhh....because the dog was not stoned.......:)

What do you want them arrested for?

Aggravated Stupidity?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'm sure this Rabinical Court represents all Jews. Even if it represented all Israelis, it still would not represent all Jews, seeing that not all Jews are Israelis to begin with.

Sorry for the typo. I meant to type: "Does this Rabinical court represent all Jews?" and not "This Rabinical court represents all Jews", but it seems the posters understood that. But I'm saying it here anyway just in case there was a misunderstanding.

And I do agree that this thread has nothing to do with Muslims. We're not going to blame Muslims for the rulings of this court now, are we?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The 72hr Psych evalution idea still stands. And here I thought you Darbyism types were loopy but hese guys take the Kosher cake.

Just imagine how Israel will be 10 years from now when even more of these Hasidics get to vote in droves.

The sane Israelis don't have a ****ing prayer.

The problem is everyone is taking this WAY too seriously.......it is silly, fer cryin' out loud.

CHILL
YouTube - ‪rainy day woman‬‏

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
This is about a Jewish Rabbinical court ruling? Why the need to bring up Muslims? They had absolutely nothing to do with this.

The YukonJack spambot is programmed for certain responses, 0bama, Muslims, Unions, FoxNews defense, and left/Liberal. All else does not compute.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Petros, get sane.

Your attempts to equate sexual and domestic violence in Jewish society with Islamist sanctions against women are offensive, ludicrous, just plain silly, and border on irrational Jew-hatred.

You know what the difference is?

In no state on earth is Jewish domestic or sexual abuse in any way sanctioned by government, be it Jewish or gentile.

In some Islamic states, the murder of women for adultery is enthusiastically carried out by religious courts wityh the full approval of gov't. Occassionally that includes women that have been raped. That is, of course, aside from winked-at honour killings, etc etc.

Domestic and sexual abuse occurs in EVERY society.

In some societies, including ALL Jewish societies, it is discouraged.

In some Islamic societies, it is actively encouraged, indeed instigated and carried out enthusiastically, by the state.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Now, can we go back to laughing at the idiots that would sentence a dog to death by stoning????????

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Religious fanatics are in every religion, which is what makes religion dangerous. Whether stoning a dog, a woman or raping little children, religion is a sanctuary for lunatics. Really, what business is it of ours what other people do in other countries when we have more than our fair share of depraved psychopaths on the loose in ours.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
But Cliff the dog was the reincarnation of a pesky lawyer so it wasn't the dog they were out to stone but a person as a dog.

That is a stones throw away in logic to stoning a person because he is barking too loudly at Jews who don't work or wash, beat their wives, beat their kids and spit on the goi pigs for ****s and giggles.

Could we get away with that in Canada?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
But Cliff the dog was the reincarnation of a pesky lawyer so it wasn't the dog they were out to stone but a person as a dog.

That is a stones throw away in logic to stoning a person because he is barking too loudly at Jews who don't work or wash, beat their wives, beat their kids and spit on the goi pigs for ****s and giggles.

Could we get away with that in Canada?
There are three yappy little Shih Tzu across the street that sound like they could be Glen Beck reincarnates. Can I go stone them to death because they annoy me and say I thought they were Glen Beck?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There are three yappy little Shih Tzu across the street that sound like they could be Glen Beck reincarnates. Can I go stone them to death because they annoy me and say I thought they were Glen Beck?
Ask your local Rabbi if you can borrow his sling shot.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
BTW should a person who tries to send a sould into a dog even be sitting on a Judge's bench?
Brought up by a good old fashioned pair of backwoods Baptists.....salt of the earth. (Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition) Daddy was a deacon.

Like me to quote you some scripture???

Lived on the couple of blocks in Saint John that were, back in the 60s, thick with Jews......grew up with Jewish friends....good people.
So St John is the 'back woods'. Christians actually say pass the bandages. Post the relative verse that supports your pass the ammo mentality. Who were they shooting, Indian children that escaped the RCC schools in St John?

Post it to youtube with your address attached, see if you get the same calls that would have gone to the US Serviceman who tossed the puppy off a cliff

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So St John is the 'back woods'. Christians actually say pass the bandages. Post the relative verse that supports your pass the ammo mentality. Who were they shooting, Indian children that escaped the RCC schools in St John?

Post it to youtube with your address attached, see if you get the same calls that would have gone to the US Serviceman who tossed the puppy off a cliff

Well at one time they did have a bounty on indians in Newfoundland. Fine upstanding christians would go a hunting them after church.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
I could understand if he came back as a poodle or any other yappy mutt, but not if it is a real dog like a golden retriever