Jews condemn dog to death!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Nice to see they have a lot in common with the Islamics eh?

The most radical jews on earth threaten to stone the occassional dog, and engage in idiotic alterations of pictures.

The most radical Islamics on earth commonly stone women to death, and engage in idiotic alterations of tall buildings like the WTC.

Quite the difference.

It's not just the VP that is missing from the Jewish newspaper. There is also another woman at the back of the colour pic that isn't in the newspaper as well.

Hillary Clinton is not VP, she is Secretary of State.

Were Hillary VP, Obama would have long since had a fatal "accident"... :)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Are you a Jew or a Christian?

The way he blindly supports Izrael, I'd say jew.

Brought up by a good old fashioned pair of backwoods Baptists.....salt of the earth. (Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition) Daddy was a deacon.

Like me to quote you some scripture???

Lived on the couple of blocks in Saint John that were, back in the 60s, thick with Jews......grew up with Jewish friends....good people.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Brought up by a good old fashioned pair of backwoods Baptists.....salt of the earth. (Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition) Daddy was a deacon.

Like me to quote you some scripture???
How about matthew 10:5-6 and then 15:24

Does wife beating, child molestation, killing Gentiles, stoning reincarnated animals, and spitting on people and calling them pigs sound LOST to you?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Every day, somewhere,a dog gets condemned because of bad behaviour.

It takes a special jerk to blame Jews for doing the same.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
How about matthew 10:5-6 and then 15:24

Does wife beating, child molestation, killing Gentiles, stoning reincarnated animals, and spitting on people and calling them pigs sound LOST to you?

Ahhh....read the bit.....that's why you are so anti-Jew....jealousy!!!!

:)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The most radical jews on earth threaten to stone the occassional dog, and engage in idiotic alterations of pictures.

The most radical Islamics on earth commonly stone women to death, and engage in idiotic alterations of tall buildings like the WTC.

Quite the difference.

Hillary Clinton is not VP, she is Secretary of State.

Were Hillary VP, Obama would have long since had a fatal "accident"... :)

I really don't give a damn what her title is. Was just pointing out the differences between the 2 pics.

You guys can fight about Jews vs. Muslims vs. Christians. I'm not interested in your my dick is bigger than yours mentality or your general lack of respect for life.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Rabbinical court condemns 'reincarnated' dog to death by stoning | thetelegraph.com.au

A JERUSALEM rabbinical court has condemned to death by stoning a dog it suspects is the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago.

According to Ynet website, the large dog made its way into the Monetary Affairs Court in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighbourhood of Mea Shearim in Jerusalem, frightening judges and plaintiffs.

Their preferred divine retribution was for the lawyer's spirit to move into the body of a dog, an animal considered impure by traditional Judaism.

Clearly still offended, one of the judges sentenced the animal to death by stoning by local children.

The canine target, however, managed to escape.

CUBert, so far you have not given any indication that you would be just as scandalized by Muslims condemning a WOMAN to death by stoning.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ahhh....read the bit.....that's why you are so anti-Jew....jealousy!!!!

:)
Jealousy? Jealous of what?

Did any of your Jewish friends that you played basketball with call you a Gentile?

You know that means Pagan right?

They don't even have the decency to address you as a Christian. Why not? Why call you a Pagan? You aren't a Pagan are you?

If you like being called a pig and a Pagan and support woman and child abuse keep right on the track you're on.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
CUBert, so far you have not given any indication that you would be just as scandalized by Muslims condemning a WOMAN to death by stoning.
Woman beaten on J'lem bus for refusing to move to rear seat - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News Good things they aren't allowed to take stones on the bus.

Does anyone know what this is?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Woman beaten on J'lem bus for refusing to move to rear seat - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News Good things they aren't allowed to take stones on the bus.

Does anyone know what this is?

Would this be him?

Goldstein is buried across from the Meir Kahane Memorial Park in Kiryat Arba, a Jewish settlement adjacent to Hebron. The park is named in memory of Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the Israeli far-right political party Kach, a group classified by the United States and Israeli governments as a terrorist organization. Goldstein was a long-time devotee of Kahane.[1]
The gravesite has become a pilgrimage site for Jewish extremists; a plaque near the grave reads "To the holy Baruch Goldstein, who gave his life for the Jewish people, the Torah and the nation of Israel." At least 10,000 people have visited the grave since the massacre.[16] In 1996, members of the Labor Party called for the shrine-like landscaped prayer area near the grave to be removed, and Israeli security officials expressed concern that the grave would encourage extremists.[17] In 1999, following passage of a law designed to prohibit monuments to terrorists, and an associated Supreme Court ruling, the Israeli Army bulldozed the shrine and prayer area set up near Goldstein's grave

Baruch Goldstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Rabbinical court condemns 'reincarnated' dog to death by stoning | thetelegraph.com.au

A JERUSALEM rabbinical court has condemned to death by stoning a dog it suspects is the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago.

According to Ynet website, the large dog made its way into the Monetary Affairs Court in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighbourhood of Mea Shearim in Jerusalem, frightening judges and plaintiffs.

Their preferred divine retribution was for the lawyer's spirit to move into the body of a dog, an animal considered impure by traditional Judaism.

Clearly still offended, one of the judges sentenced the animal to death by stoning by local children.

The canine target, however, managed to escape.

I'm sure this Rabinical Court represents all Jews. Even if it represented all Israelis, it still would not represent all Jews, seeing that not all Jews are Israelis to begin with.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm sure this Rabinical Court represents all Jews. Even if it represented all Israelis, it still would not represent all Jews, seeing that not all Jews are Israelis to begin with.

Did anyone say it did? What I did see though, is someone trying to blame their ruling on Muslims.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm sure this Rabbinical Court represents all Jews. Even if it represented all Israelis, it still would not represent all Jews, seeing that not all Jews are Israelis to begin with.
Why would the real Israeli courts not arrest these people for animal abuse and give them 72hr mandatory psych evaluations for believing a dog was a lawyer and then passing a death sentence and a barabarian execution?

I'd hate to be a cat that ****s in a flower pot in Israel. Crucified?