Jesus is a Muslim

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
These whack jobs will do anything to legitimize the religion of Islam, a throwback religion that treats its women as second class citizens, kills and persecutes homosexuals, wants to kill anyone who disagrees with their line of thinking or who insults their child molesting dog of a prophet..

...and I'm tired of the people on this forum who promote Gay rights, and slam anyone who challenges them, yet you get some half wit defending Islam, who essentially is saying they agree in killing Gays a pass. (Right Darkbeaver?)

But these Libtard Gay Loving nitwits give Islam as pass... we must not offend Islam.

Gays have always been a threat because they are always vulnerable to compromise, all minorities share the same threat of manipulation under duress from exactly the foundations purported to champion their liberation. Simply put they are used in exactly the way you use them, ya dumb twat.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
The Son of God. The Messiah. The Saviour.

Jesus was an out of work jewish carpenter with a messianic complex and delusions of grandeur!

According to the group of christian religions I too am the son of god! Then again so is Gerry so that title ain't nothing special.

The only true messiah I know exists was written by Handel and is usually available for your listening and viewing pleasure around christmas.

Jesus a saviour? He couldn't even save himself. I never heard any story let alone found a verified account of him saving anyone from anything. Never saved a drowning victim or a cat from a house fire or the dodos from extinction (except for the dodos who need the crutch of false prophets and idols to get through the day).

In short, IF Jesus really existed as a person, not just a group delusion, he was just that....a person. Nothing special other than to have the balls to stand up to a corrupt establishment in public.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Jesus was an out of work jewish carpenter with a messianic complex and delusions of grandeur!

According to the group of christian religions I too am the son of god! Then again so is Gerry so that title ain't nothing special.

The only true messiah I know exists was written by Handel and is usually available for your listening and viewing pleasure around christmas.

Jesus a saviour? He couldn't even save himself. I never heard any story let alone found a verified account of him saving anyone from anything. Never saved a drowning victim or a cat from a house fire or the dodos from extinction (except for the dodos who need the crutch of false prophets and idols to get through the day).

In short, IF Jesus really existed as a person, not just a group delusion, he was just that....a person. Nothing special other than to have the balls to stand up to a corrupt establishment in public.
And the above is your personal opinion. Of which you are entitled to.
Atheists, God lovem

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
and that is a problem how?

riiiiight...... I wonder how many times your name will be muttered in 2000 years?

Just because we utter his name is not proof of divinity. We know the names of Achilles, Hector, Leonidas, Hercules, Alexander, Julius Caesar and hosts of others. That doesn't mean the myths or legends behind the name are true.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Gays have always been a threat because they are always vulnerable to compromise, all minorities share the same threat of manipulation under duress from exactly the foundations purported to champion their liberation. Simply put they are used in exactly the way you use them, ya dumb twat.

Well I'll give you credit for showing your true colors ya homophobic anti-Semitic ...

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
TRUTHFACT:

God is Muslim.

Jesus is scientologist.

Last edited:

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
He pitched in the Asia Minor leagues, and Toronto was going to draft him, but his manager was asking too much.

Do you think if he were alive today, he would be a migrant miracle worker in California?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He pitched in the Asia Minor leagues, and Toronto was going to draft him, but his manager was asking too much.

Do you think if he were alive today, he would be a migrant miracle worker in California?
If he was alive today, they'd kill him quicker'n Herod and Caiaphus did.