'Jesus and Santa are 'verifiably white'

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Fox News host Megyn Kelly caused controversy last night as she confidently declared that not only is Santa Claus white but Jesus Christ is too.

Despite logic dictating that a man born in the Middle East more than 2,000 years ago would at the very least have been olive-skinned - Kelly announced her asertion that Jesus was white to be fact and 'verifiable'.

While no physical descriptions of Jesus definitively exist, Kelly made her absurd statement during Wednesday's edition of The Kelly File as she discussed a Slate article that suggested a more inclusive Santa for the tens of millions of Americans who are not white.

more

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly declares 'Jesus and Santa are 'verifiably white' | Mail Online

Can't speak for that jewish hippie but I've seen Santa, and he's white alright. :lol:
I realize black is in vogue right now, and is good business for them but is there no limit how far they want to go? What colot isd God?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nah, Santa's white. How long would a black man entering people's houses at midnight live in the U.S.?
Apparently they do it all the time and nobody notices until well after the fact. Sort of a Robin Hood type of Santa and the 'gifts' get passed out 365 days of the year. I'll assume the couple that falsely reported their gifts stolen were white.

eskavan

Apr 12, 2011
I've met many Middle Easterners (mostly women though, who have slightly lighter skin) who've LOOKED white, but since white per se usually means someone whose ancestors were from Europe (even if they could pass for non-white, as some Europeans can) they are white, and no one from any other part of the world is, even if they are blond haired and blue eyed.

You see, white is not a literal description of skin colour, but an umbrella term for people of several ethnic origins; black people, after all, are of many different skin shades and none of them literally look black.

Therefore Jesus can't be white, no matter how much the newscaster wants him to be.

I do understand that some countries consider people from Lebanon white (particularly Carribean nations), and that according to the official census of the US this is also the case, but we are going by the standards of most Americans, what they would say if they met someone, not a law that was only enacted to give US citizens from the Middle East more rights during the days of Jim Crow.

desertcoffee

Jan 12, 2014
Jesus is white it's just a fact. Santa is white, just because you are uncomfortable with it, doesn't mean it should change.

ignorance flourishes...now I've heard it all

no, Jesus is Arab and Santa(aka Sinterklaas(aka saint Nicholas)) is TurkishHowever the modern version of santa is so far removed from Sinterklaas that he is basicly a fabrication