'Jesus and Santa are 'verifiably white'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Fox News host Megyn Kelly caused controversy last night as she confidently declared that not only is Santa Claus white

Funnily, despite all the predictable outrage from the Left, she's right.

but Jesus Christ is too

And she may also be right on this count, too.

What she's said is ridiculous as it pertains to Jesus,

Yeah? How do you know? I've you seen an accurate portrait of Christ? Despite your "outrage" you have got no idea whatsoever what colour Christ was.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What is his background? Roman or Israelite?

His background doesn't matter. We're talking about his skin colour, and nobody knows what colour of skin he had.

If someone wants to believe he was white, then they can believe that. Because he may have been.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes it matters. That is where the skin colour would originate. If he were from Botswana what colour would he be?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He'd be black but since he was an Israelite, he'd be olive skinned like all the other Israelites.

Make sense?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Because he was an Israelite, one of the 10 tribes who shunned the savage Judeans all of who were olive skinned Semites.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Because he was an Israelite, one of the 10 tribes who shunned the savage Judeans all of who were olive skinned Semites.

You cannot say for sure what colour Jesus was. Even the experts don't know.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well, we know who the hippy's mom was, but the 'father' was an angel no?

What color are they?

Perhaps the kid was a mutt like many of us.

Anyway, what do I care...Santa is as white as they come. :lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The funniest part of this thread for me, is the 'white Santa' angle.

I collect Santas. But not just any Santas. I collect white Santas. And almost anytime I say that out loud to people, they think race first, then it clicks that I mean their robes, and then they have a good laugh at themselves after realizing I'm not 'searching' for ever abundant Aryan Santa Clauses.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Santa Claus, our modern caricature of Nicholas, Bishop of Myra, located in present-day Turkey, was white as the Pole. Turks are white, all of Gawd's true children are white.
If Jesus were alive today, at Thanksgiving (Canadian Thanksgiving), he'd put white meat on his plate. Certainly wouldn't shop on Black Friday.

Zwarte Piet anyone?