Iran under Sanction Pressures – Reaction?

Oil Sanction

• Total voters

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
A couple years ago a liberal poster on the internet noted that analysis of Iran's control of international atomic inspectors boiled down to said inspectors not being shown the distribution of fissile material... everything else was open.

The only possible logical conclusion was that some fissile material was being redirected elsewhere.

Two days later the US announced identification of a second uranium-centrifuge facility.

Maybe sometimes people need to be shown what they are looking at.

In the mean time I keep seeing the same old sad dumbness of trade versus power versus shark-remora.

Iranians are a fundamental people... the type to die down to the last man because there is nobody else around like them.

If a truly fundamental people then they will use every trick in the book to defend themselves.

They are not Arabs and they are not 'Stanis. They are Iranians with an extremely civilized civilization given the context of their region.

They live on a cold mountainous plateau. Check out a geographical map and you will notice their borders pretty-much define a mountain-range.

They are different from Arabs and Indians and 'Stanis like how French are different from Germans, Spanish, English and Dutch.

They are sane and together... so much so that they can live through existence under Mullahs if that's what it takes to maintain autonomy.

They love business.

They could announce themselves unto the world stage with atomic weapons faster by only one millisecond the time it would take the rest of the atomic nations to point some missiles back at them in order to force a stale-mate.

At that point, negotiations would logically begin, whereupon an opening bid from the west would be that if Shi'Ite Iran wants to protect Palestinians the way China protects North Korea and how the US protects Israel and how the Soviets used to protect Cuba and how now Canada is burdened with protecting Haiti, then a part of Arabia previously considered uninhabitable gets set aside for Palestinians to be turned into a garden given the water like how that damn in south Arabia defining the territories of the Queen of Sheba used to split waters in two directions but got destroyed by an earthquake and now is made unrepairable by a bunch of Bedouins who could easily be stuffed into US military anti-Shell-Shock chambers to get get it.

The political leaders of our time do not know what they are doing.

They don't know why they are doing it.

They think if Lucifer sticks a feel-good lolly-pop up their anuses, it means they are satisfying the requirements of heaven.

In the mean time, Russia is still stressed about all those 'Stanis they used to govern. Russia still consumes 80% of the heroine coming out of Pakistan fed from Afghanistan.

The US has trouble with cocaine from South America, and Russia has trouble with heroin from those jerk-off little nations below it like the US must deal with Columbia.

In the mean time is Iran... a place with socio-psychological history knowing how to make a sphere of influence out of those retarded pieces of 'Stani crap plus being the only ones on the planet for us to turn out eyes the other way if they go into Afghanistan.

Pretend you're a gangster. Pretend you want your kids to have the kind of life your dreamed about but never got. In order to think that you have to already be an idealist. Other gangsters would get satisfied by machines I have to test the limits of perpetual human orgasm... I wonder.

In the mean time... Queen Elizabeth's family got into power by brute force.

Could you, as the strongest of your territory, love your wife and kids enough to be so cool as to set it up for your kids to be the most spoiled well taken care of brats on the planet... not insane?

I'm seeing a great-great grandfather effect, therefore, you ask the most violent pieces of super-asshole drug-dealing corn-holes incapable of seeing how if 60% of a population votes against something, then a 40% market is created.

Under this form of democracy... if 90% vote against something, it instantly creates a 10% underground economy by virtue of demand.

Seriously I swear unto all Canadians defending the border, even if it means sneaking all that plutonium surplus into places that only the most secret Canadians (probably mostly French) in order to guarantee that anyone attacking this place gets poison-pilled because you morons newer noticed what PM King's deal was and how you're going to die if you attack/invade us is...

The question is this...

Canadians have all the best defense and mineral resources and everything... and I as one growing up here knows what it's like to be hammered as the maximum hypothetical scientific theoretical weakling by the strong aggressive guys, yet I never got killed like what happened to people similar to myself in the USA.

I dare anyone with vast non-Lucifer-infected-brain to do a pinning of sociological insight between Alberta, Japan, and Iran... the three most powerful each within their domain.

Pretend you are a Russian so stupid it did nor know how to maintain over after it did not notice hos Sovietism was so stupid it did not notice how that desire should be case into hyperspace fortnight newer explorers to land upon the rock-ship t

Netx is going to be the retarted pi-hole of not going goof.

Next is going to be definition of strongest Canadians while I suck that one here under my embarraresa et.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The only comparison intended was that you both seen to be one trick ponies lately, him always harping on Israel and you on Iran. It wasn't meant as an insult, just an observation. But I can't take responsibility for how you take it or how you feel.

Well it was a poor observation - Please review the number and types of threads I have posted. I believe there are a couple or so on Iran in the last few years.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Many think that it will be the US to initiate an attack on Iran.

Came across this for those that are open minded.
Four Ways the U.S. Could End Up at War with Iran Before the Election* | Swampland | TIME.com

Most political analysts in Washington believe that war with Iran is unlikely, especially before the November U.S. elections. Politically it would be hard for President Obama to engage in another Middle Eastern war given the war weariness of the U.S. electorate, let alone the question of being able to afford it at a time when Defense Secretary Leon Panetta is cutting hundreds of billions of dollars from the Pentagon budget. There also seems little appetite from the international community to wage war with Iran, especially since Tehran is still allowing United Nations inspectors into their nuclear sites and, for the first time in recent history, sanctions seem to be working.

That said, despite the political, economic and military reluctance to go to war with Iran, there are four ways the U.S. could still end up embroiled in such a conflict before the elections. And by conflict, no one is envisioning troops on the ground. More likely: a bombing campaign or, worst-comes-to-worst, a naval one in the Strait of Hormuz. “I don’t think we’re going to go to war with Iran, but I do think we could get dragged into it,” says Michael Breen, vice president of the Truman Project.

(MORE: Iran Calls New US Sanctions ‘Psychological War’)

Iran wants a war.Not a full-blown one, which would happen if they closed the Strait of Hormuz, shutting down the flow of oil and provoking international condemnation. But, say, one where they throw out International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors. Such a move would be seen as a deliberate provocation–clear proof that Tehran had decided to head toward weapons grade uranium. If that leads to bombing by the U.S. or Israel or both, the Iranian people would rally around their leaders. “I think there are hardline elements in Tehran that would welcome a military attack,” says Karim Sadjadpour, an Iranian expert at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. “It’s a dangerous and unpredictable gamble, but it’s the one thing that could potentially repair the country’s deep internal political fractures and distract from widespread popular disaffection.” It would also be a well-calculated risk: many observers believe that unless an air assault is sustained for weeks and weeks, it would set back the Iranian program only a few months, perhaps two years at most.

Iran underestimates President Obama’s resolve and the U.S. political climate.Let’s face it, the U.S. has drawn dozens of redlines over the past decade and Iran, much like North Korea, has zigzagged all over them with impunity. President George W. Bush seemed to set a new redline every six months that Iran flouted. So far they haven’t tested Obama. But they may think him distracted by the world economy and the presidential election and somehow take this as an opportunity to press forward secretly with enrichment, moving closer to weapons grade uranium. “We don’t know how Iran calculates the pros and cons of getting nukes,” says Michael O’Hanlon, a foreign policy export at the Brookings Institution. “Given our lack of such knowledge, we should be careful about assuming when they might make their next move.” Given what is known about the Iranian program, it is virtually impossible for it to develop an actual bomb by November 2012. But if Iran did manage to press toward weapons grade materiel under the noses of the IAEA inspectors and this was discovered, then the consequences might be severe. Given his strident statements on Iran (and the bellicose GOP candidates watching his moves), Obama could never allow Iran to get that close to a bomb on his watch without taking action.

(MORE: Obama Seeks to Cool War Fever While Keeping Up Pressure on Iran)

The accidental war. The Strait of Hormuz is a small place for maneuvering and some trigger happy Iranian or American could misfire and the situation could snowball. This has happened before. Towards the end of the Iran-Iraq war when U.S. warships were accompanying oil tankers through the waterway, U.S. naval ships exchanged gunfire accidentally between both Iraqi and Iranian forces in 1987 and 1988. On July 3, 1988, the U.S.S. Vincennes, believing it was under attack, shot down an Iranian commercial flight killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard. Just imagine what such an action might trigger in today’s climate.

Israel goes it alone.Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is convinced Iran is intent on acquiring a nuclear bomb as soon as possible–with Israel as Tehran’s likely target if it were ever used. Though the U.S. isn’t as convinced of Iran’s intentions, Israel might nevertheless make the political calculation to attack now. Obama and Congress wouldn’t be able to do much to punish Israel before the elections. If the Israelis wait till after the U.S. elections the political repercussions would be a lot harder for the Jewish State. It’s a gamble because if Obama wins reelection, they risk severely damaging relations with the U.S. “I don’t see that U.S. political calendar will compel Israel to attack Iran before November 2012,” says Sadjadpour. “The Israelis could also calculate that it’s better to wait to see a potential Republican administration in Washington in 2013 that might do the job for them.” In any case, few analysts believe Israel would act without U.S. blessing

*I put an asterisk here because although these are all possible ways the U.S. could go to war with Iran in the coming months, the most likely action is nothing at all. “We cannot predict how Iran will react as sanctions bite steadily harder, whether some incident in the Gulf will occur and escalate out of control, or whether an Israeli raid could trigger a conflict between the U.S. and Iran,” says Anthony Cordesman, a national security analyst at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. “What we can predict is that a mixture of escalating Iranian threats and nuclear activities, and the rising impact of U.S. and international sanctions, does increase these risks.”

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Seems this Iranian is a tad klutzy and missing 2 legs now.

Israel's Ehud Barak blames Iran after bomber blows off own leg in Bangkok, Thailand blast | News | National Post

BANGKOK — An Iranian man was seriously wounded in Bangkok Tuesday when a bomb he was carrying exploded and blew one of his legs off and Israel said the incident was an attempted terrorist attack by Iran.

Shortly before the man was wounded, there had been an explosion in a house the man was renting in the Ekamai area of central Bangkok. Soon after that, there was a third blast on a nearby road, Thai police and officials said.

The police have control of the situation. It is thought that the suspect might be storing more explosives inside his house,” Thai government spokeswoman Thitima Chaisaeng told reporters.

Police later said they had apprehended another suspect at Bangkok’s main Suvarnabhumi airport, one of two men they were looking for who had been living at the house where the initial blast took place.

“We discovered the injured man’s passport. It’s an Iranian passport and he entered the country through Phuket and arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport on the 8th of this month,” Police General Bansiri Prapapat told Reuters.

The three explosions in Bangkok came a day after bomb attacks targeted Israeli embassy staff in India and Georgia. Israel accused Iran and its Lebanese ally Hezbollah of being behind those attacks. Iran denied involvement.

A taxi driver told Thai television the wounded suspect had thrown a bomb in front of his car when he refused to pick him up near the site of the first blast. He was wounded slightly.

Government spokeswoman Thitima said police had then tried to move in and arrest the man but he attempted to throw another bomb at them. It went off before he was able to do so, blowing one of his legs off. A doctor at Chulalongkorn Hospital told reporters the other leg had had to be amputated.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Let me see, all the fukups this fellow had and you think this was a Mossad Op.Doubt it.
You've been watching too many episodes of 'Covert Operations'. Notice you will never see a female Mosshead agent fall for a CIA agent yet the CIA female agents gets her panties wet every time they share an show. I like the older blonde, she is so dedicated to her job that she will even sleep with her husband just to get info, dedication like that is a rare thing.

Were you not aware spies hire locals to do the 'dirty work' like carry the bomb' and a dummy detonator, the real detonator is with the Mossehead agent and he blows it when the time is right and that always comes as a surprise to the mule. Ever see the old Mad Magazine with the spy vs spy cartoon, Iran doesn't alway flub it (wounding in an assassination attempt) and Israel alway complete the mission cleanly. 'Here take these grenades to Iran for me and never mind the sirens, they are for the explosion from a car crash, now run over by that trash can at 555WannbeSt and wait for my phone call.'

I would think Israel just let it out that she knows Iran is no danger as far as a bomb if they discount that she can produce the medical fuel at 20% when bomb material is in the high 90% range. Fuel for the plants is about 3% if memory serves me correct.

(in part)
"The Iranians are continuing to progress but what they presented yesterday was a show. There are many things which have been presented in an exaggerated manner, partly to dissuade the world from going after them," he told public radio by telephone from Tokyo.
His remarks were made a day after President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad unveiled what was billed as Tehran's first domestically-produced, 20-percent enriched nuclear fuel for its research reactor.
He also said Tehran had installed another 3,000 centrifuges to increase its uranium enrichment abilities and was stepping up exploration and processing of uranium yellowcake.
"The Iranians are boasting of successes they have not achieved and they still have much to do to reach the second or third generation of centrifuges," said Barak.

Barak Says Iran 'Exaggerating' Nuclear Advances

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Were you not aware spies hire locals to do the 'dirty work' like carry the bomb' and a dummy detonator, the real detonator is with the Mossehead agent and he blows it when the time is right and that always comes as a surprise to the mule. Ever see the old Mad Magazine with the spy vs spy cartoon, Iran doesn't alway flub it (wounding in an assassination attempt) and Israel alway complete the mission cleanly. 'Here take these grenades to Iran for me and never mind the sirens, they are for the explosion from a car crash, now run over by that trash can at 555WannbeSt and wait for my phone call.'

Let me get this straight...

Are you trying to say Israel is bombing its own interests overseas. And in this case got a "local" to carry a bomb that was detonated. A "local" in Thailand that happened to be... Iranian?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I thought he was headed for the airport to catch a flight to Iran and he had explosives on him. A local Iranian from Iran, or at least somebody carrying an Iranian passport. Perhaps his testimony now that his legas are gone will be quick and long and detailed as to how he wound up in there.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I thought he was headed for the airport to catch a flight to Iran and he had explosives on him. A local Iranian from Iran, or at least somebody carrying an Iranian passport. Perhaps his testimony now that his legas are gone will be quick and long and detailed as to how he wound up in there.

LMAO..Really?

I guess if the Iranian was in Iran he could be considered a local.

However this "local" Iranian as you have called him happened to be in BANGKOK THAILAND! Far from Iran and so far from being a "local".

How he wound up there? Do you think he could have been there blowing up Israelis?

Heading back to the airport huh?

I thought he was headed for the airport to catch a flight to Iran and he had explosives on him..

Hey if you're heading back to the airport... does that make you a "local" in the host country?

Is it common for "local" Iranians to carry explosives abroad?

LOL. You're such a clown MHz. I encourage you as always to keep posting.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I guess if the Iranian was in Iran he could be considered a local.

However this "local" Iranian as you have called him happened to be in BANGKOK THAILAND! Far from Iran and so far from being a "local".

How he wound up there? Do you think he could have been there blowing up Israelis?

Heading back to the airport huh?

Hey if you're heading back to the airport... does that make you a "local" in the host country?

Is it common for "local" Iranians to carry explosives abroad?

LOL. You're such a clown MHz. I encourage you as always to keep posting.
You can see how I would have gotten that part 'wrong', I thought it strange to carry explosives to the airport if they were meant to be put in the trash before getting on the flight. Odd that his feet got blown out of the shoes when one leg was severed at the moment of explosion. (not saying it couldn't happen it's just 'odd' that both shoes are empty and so close together.

(in part)
An Iranian national who was arrested in Malaysia for suspected involvement in a botched bomb plot in Thailand had been attempting to fly to Iran when he was detained, the government said Thursday.
The arrest Wednesday of Masoud Sedaghat Zadeh at Kuala Lumpur's international airport showed Malaysia was "very serious and committed" to addressing the threat of terrorism, said Home Minister Hishammuddin Hussein.

Malaysia Says Blast Suspect was Fleeing to Iran

A person is a local in whatever area he is in at any given moment. A Iranian in another country could be hired as a local if he spent much time in that other country. Say an agent from country a met a man from country c in a place in country b. If the man was already in country b for other reasons he would be a 'local', if he was brought in from Iran (where the mission orders would have come from) then he wouldn't be a 'local'. I didn't realize he was hired in Iran. Your picture doesn't explain that part.

Perhaps Mossad could offer 'them' some classes on the spy industry.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You can see how I would have gotten that part 'wrong',

An idiot could see.

I thought it strange to carry explosives to the airport if they were meant to be put in the trash before getting on the flight.

You think that it was strange to carry explosives to the airport that were meant to be put in the trash? I think it would be strange to be carrying explosives at all!

Are you that dense?

Odd that his feet got blown out of the shoes when one leg was severed at the moment of explosion. (not saying it couldn't happen it's just 'odd' that both shoes are empty and so close together.

What is so odd about things being ripped off your body when the bomb you happen to carry blows up!

You're such a moron. You really are.

A person is a local in whatever area he is in at any given moment. A Iranian in another country could be hired as a local if he spent much time in that other country. Say an agent from country a met a man from country c in a place in country b. If the man was already in country b for other reasons he would be a 'local', if he was brought in from Iran (where the mission orders would have come from) then he wouldn't be a 'local'. I didn't realize he was hired in Iran.

Go on... please continue being stupid.

Your picture doesn't explain that part.

???

Perhaps Mossad could offer 'them' some classes on the spy industry.

It looks like they need some lessons.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
An idiot could see.
Meaning you could see it, couldn't agree more. As it is I'll let the story develop. Why would Iran not train an Iranian at home instead of sending them on a mission that includes the training. Perhaps that 'sticky bomb' will turn out to be like the one that was used inside Iran.

Thai Police Search for more Suspects as Reports Emerge that 3 Iranians Cavorted with Prostitutes

You think that it was strange to carry explosives to the airport that were meant to be put in the trash? I think it would be strange to be carrying explosives at all!
Almost as strange as the house being watched prior to explosions going on, that means the house has a history that we will never see.

Are you that dense?
The only reason I have to keep repeating myself around you is because you never get things on the first run, I'll show you an example.

What is so odd about things being ripped off your body when the bomb you happen to carry blows up!
Really, what chapter in the spy manual is that??? I thought it said to get a 'mule' to carry the explosive stuff

You're such a moron. You really are.
It's not like I get to chase down the 'leads' like this story should have been big news yet, zip, ..... probably never hear it again. Shouldn't you have been promoting this as an example how 'in the know' Moosehead really is?

(in part)
"The Iranians are continuing to progress but what they presented yesterday was a show. There are many things which have been presented in an exaggerated manner, partly to dissuade the world from going after them," he told public radio by telephone from Tokyo.
His remarks were made a day after President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad unveiled what was billed as Tehran's first domestically-produced, 20-percent enriched nuclear fuel for its research reactor.
He also said Tehran had installed another 3,000 centrifuges to increase its uranium enrichment abilities and was stepping up exploration and processing of uranium yellowcake.
"The Iranians are boasting of successes they have not achieved and they still have much to do to reach the second or third generation of centrifuges," said Barak.

Go on... please continue being stupid.
We are what we are fed, stupid over 'trained' looks like a good deal actually, at least there is an absence of back-peddling.

You posted only a picture, the details you added were not part of your post with the pic, now am I supposed to be a mind reader for what you don't post?

It looks like they need some lessons.
Starting with get somebody else to carry the explosives.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Meaning you could see it, couldn't agree more. As it is I'll let the story develop. Why would Iran not train an Iranian at home instead of sending them on a mission that includes the training. Perhaps that 'sticky bomb' will turn out to be like the one that was used inside Iran.

Thai Police Search for more Suspects as Reports Emerge that 3 Iranians Cavorted with Prostitutes

Almost as strange as the house being watched prior to explosions going on, that means the house has a history that we will never see.

The only reason I have to keep repeating myself around you is because you never get things on the first run, I'll show you an example.

Really, what chapter in the spy manual is that??? I thought it said to get a 'mule' to carry the explosive stuff

It's not like I get to chase down the 'leads' like this story should have been big news yet, zip, ..... probably never hear it again. Shouldn't you have been promoting this as an example how 'in the know' Moosehead really is?

(in part)

We are what we are fed, stupid over 'trained' looks like a good deal actually, at least there is an absence of back-peddling.

You posted only a picture, the details you added were not part of your post with the pic, now am I supposed to be a mind reader for what you don't post?

Starting with get somebody else to carry the explosives.

Keep posting your idiotic ramblings. As if you haven't made yourself look dumb enough.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It was Barak that said Iran isn't close to even having the ability to produce 20%, I'll bet he's popular today.