Investigation appears underway in Kadaffy's death.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
It is probably next. All that has to figured out is the LIE under which it will be done. After all......a certain momentum is afoot.

I just heard on the sub rumor net- And ya know that means it has legs if it reached me way back in the and I mean way, way back in the woods as I am. That Quaddafi died due to pressure - Not blood pressure -

The pressure a 9 mm or 45 cal exerts on a head.

And it was inflicted by Allah, who rode back down on a White Horse, and sent Quadaffi to Hell.

Allah was not seen on his horse and took the body of a young man. So it appears that David slew the Goliath of Murder.

Now many will deny this - and other versions will be played over and over again - But that is just Mainstream Media trying to guide us poor folk again.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
SEEMS THAT MOST OF THE SADISTIC BUNCH THAT ARE REJOICING IN HIS BARBARIC DEATH WOULD PREFER JUST THAT. tHEY ARE SCARED OF WHAT MIGHT BE REVEALED.

Gosh, he should have been tossed to the fishes like OBL so all evidence on his body would vanish.

Cudos to those that are at least trying to investigate this atrocity .......and more power to them.

Imagine this: A c ase could be made about the US breaking international laws as they started their wars on lies. What followed included Torture and rape and other atrocitis.
WHat if someone targetted the US leader , located him in his hiding place and did to him what these savages did to Gadhafi ???
Would you all support this act as you support the one that took place on Gadhaffi??? Now be honest.....and try not to be hypocritical.

I've been wondering how many of that 'sadistic bunch' had members of their own family dispatched by Daffy? I wonder how many of them suffered various cruelties under Daffy's regime? It is so easy for us here in Canada to sit back and make bald statements about the killing of this creep when we have never been touched by his horrific rule. You reap what you sow.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You have proof that he blew up that plane personally, or do you have accusations by the same media that vilified him? If there was proof that he had anything to do with Lockerbie(?) he would have been attacked a long time ago. Instead the US used him as their defacto terrorist torturer. I'm certainly not saying he was a saint, but there has been some serious manipulation of the facts to manufacture consent on his murder.

Cliff- the onus of degree of proof is much different for convicting a guy in court than it is for forming a personal opinion of him! :smile:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yup, Harpo has guaranteed our place in the big league of rapers and pillagers and his minions of sheeple are cheering from their ditches.

Rapers? Pillagers? Surely you could have come up with a better way of stating your displeasure at Canada's part in the liberation of Libya. Oh, and count me among the sheeple though I am doing so from the comfort of my own home, unlike many in Libya who don't have one.

It is probably next. All that has to figured out is the LIE under which it will be done. After all......a certain momentum is afoot.

Better watch out, OB............we may be coming to your neck of the woods next. Be scared............be very scared. :lol:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Rapers? Pillagers? Surely you could have come up with a better way of stating your displeasure at Canada's part in the liberation of Libya. Oh, and count me among the sheeple though I am doing so from the comfort of my own home, unlike many in Libya who don't have one.

I thought one the reasons we went in was because of the rapers and pillagers, lol

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yup, Harpo has guaranteed our place in the big league of rapers and pillagers and his minions of sheeple are cheering from their ditches.

1 Question with multpiple answers - choose what evr you think would be correct

Did Quadaffi kill? Yes or No -

A - More that 1000 people

B- More that 10,000 people

C - More that 100,000 people

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I've been wondering how many of that 'sadistic bunch' had members of their own family dispatched by Daffy? I wonder how many of them suffered various cruelties under Daffy's regime? It is so easy for us here in Canada to sit back and make bald statements about the killing of this creep when we have never been touched by his horrific rule. You reap what you sow.

If you don't know how many folks, family included Gaddhafi dispatched.........how are you so sure about any of his crimes.??

All I am saying is that the propanda machine has been in full force , the minute it was decided to join their revolution. Yet it was not all that long ago that Gadhafi was greeted pleasantly by Obama , and was in favor with the USG.

Were you so gung ho against him , when he was an ally of the US???

and isn't it up to the courts to decide on guilt and not guilty based on hard evidence and render a verdict??? What happened is NOT justice........anymore than what the US did to OBL.

If one is going to follow the letter of the law........as civlizations do ......then it must be followed in all cases. Political assassinations are not acceptable either and have given these new fledgling nations an example to go by.

Sure he was a creep.........but to lower ourselves to his level and barbaric "justice" is not the path to take.

While at it...........who are the other "creeps" that you would like to see torn savagely and call it "justice served?? Once this kind of thing starts ......it too gains momentum.

ANd what will we end up with?? Is anyone safe from that kind of "justice". Particularly if being a creep is a crime.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
1 Question with multpiple answers - choose what evr you think would be correct

Did Quadaffi kill? Yes or No -

A - More that 1000 people

B- More that 10,000 people

C - More that 100,000 people
\

Do you think he kept count??? Seems that a search on the internet is warranted before making these claims. even then the stats might not be accurate or complete..... But that does not mean we should speculate randomly.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
\

Do you think he kept count??? Seems that a search on the internet is warranted before making these claims. even then the stats might not be accurate or complete..... But that does not mean we should speculate randomly.

Do you have any idea?????

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
But that does not mean we should speculate randomly.
Why not, you do it all the time!!!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
You really should be in Libya scolding Rebels

Why .........because YOU disagree with my views?? Seems when folks can't present a valid arguement to my views.....they immediately fall into the OB bashing.

Look......If you have nothing of substance to contribute........leave the topic alone. I am sure there are topics that are more to your suiting.

If you disagree.........just say so and then tell us why. THAT is not a complex idea.

Do you have any idea?????

Not off hand, Goober. But I am searching the net right now . Will post my findings .....

thanks.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Why .........because YOU disagree with my views?? Seems when folks can't present a valid arguement to my views.....they immediately fall into the OB bashing.

Look......If you have nothing of substance to contribute........leave the topic alone. I am sure there are topics that are more to your suiting.

If you disagree.........just say so and then tell us why. THAT is not a complex idea.

Not off hand, Goober. But I am searching the net right now . Will post my findings .....

thanks.
Aw poor OB. If that persecution complex ever gets too much for you, just go to the bathroom, sit on the toilet and poop 'til you disappear.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

thanks.

Goober: Sorry, but Unable to find any specific numbers. *(yet) in my search.........but here is a link to a fair bit of info about the era of his rule in the place of the countrys history.

History of Libya under Muammar Gaddafi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Will keep looking though ......and post if I find.

Aw poor OB. If that persecution complex ever gets too much for you, just go to the bathroom, sit on the toilet and poop 'til you disappear.
\

It is wonderful to see that you have so much "support" for posting such CRAP. The gang mentality is in full force. And bullying is the nature of this gang.

pitiful.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Oddly, though I read relations were normalized between the US and Libya, I find nothing in your link to indicate this alliance of which you've spoken several times with the United States. Are we to accept that your propaganda is any better than any other?