Investigation appears underway in Kadaffy's death.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
By us,the family values pretenders.
Nobody has the low family values you have beave.

Ya, I saw that. But suince the lobbying worked, the lashing didn't materialize, the visit went as planned, and Suncor/PC pulled its own operation. It would seem petros' claim is false.

Unless someone can produce some intel, proving Libya nationalized, kicked out, or otherwise obstructed Suncor/PC.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
By all means investigate Qadaffi's death; along with those of Anastasio Somoza, and Nicolae Ceausecsu. I am sure that if the UN looks hard enough it could also find a few more bloody murderers whose deaths could be investigated. And while they are at it; see if they can find the person in Libya who finished off Qadaffi and give him a sum of money equivalent to what it would have cost to stage a trial for the Libyan scumbag.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Maybe best to leave it alone?

SEEMS THAT MOST OF THE SADISTIC BUNCH THAT ARE REJOICING IN HIS BARBARIC DEATH WOULD PREFER JUST THAT. tHEY ARE SCARED OF WHAT MIGHT BE REVEALED.

Gosh, he should have been tossed to the fishes like OBL so all evidence on his body would vanish.

Cudos to those that are at least trying to investigate this atrocity .......and more power to them.

Imagine this: A c ase could be made about the US breaking international laws as they started their wars on lies. What followed included Torture and rape and other atrocitis.
WHat if someone targetted the US leader , located him in his hiding place and did to him what these savages did to Gadhafi ???
Would you all support this act as you support the one that took place on Gadhaffi??? Now be honest.....and try not to be hypocritical.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Investigated by the same body that sanctioned the need to remove him, at least it is a complete circle jerk. Wonder if Hilary will be taking part, lol.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I guess it is time to bomb Syria into democracy then.

The bombs don't drop until we see the vouchers first.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
How else can Suncor/PetroCan keep raping and pillaging unless NATO blows the **** out of Syria and improves their lifestyles with forced democracy?

Don't blow it all in one place.

Sorry.. I forgot...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
How else can Suncor/PetroCan keep raping and pillaging unless NATO blows the **** out of Syria and improves their lifestyles with forced democracy?

Don't blow it all in one place.
Yup, Harpo has guaranteed our place in the big league of rapers and pillagers and his minions of sheeple are cheering from their ditches.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
SEEMS THAT MOST OF THE SADISTIC BUNCH THAT ARE REJOICING IN HIS BARBARIC DEATH WOULD PREFER JUST THAT. tHEY ARE SCARED OF WHAT MIGHT BE REVEALED.

Gosh, he should have been tossed to the fishes like OBL so all evidence on his body would vanish.

Cudos to those that are at least trying to investigate this atrocity .......and more power to them.

Imagine this: A c ase could be made about the US breaking international laws as they started their wars on lies. What followed included Torture and rape and other atrocitis.
WHat if someone targetted the US leader , located him in his hiding place and did to him what these savages did to Gadhafi ???
Would you all support this act as you support the one that took place on Gadhaffi??? Now be honest.....and try not to be hypocritical.

I'm still trying to figure out how the death of an armed despot at the hands of his own people, a mand who was responsible for hundreds if not thousands of deaths over the years, all in the name of maintaining his power,in the midst of a civil war is an attrocity...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I'm still trying to figure out how the death of an armed despot at the hands of his own people, a mand who was responsible for hundreds if not thousands of deaths over the years, all in the name of maintaining his power,in the midst of a civil war is an attrocity...
Possibly because the accusations against him were not true. They may have been manufactured by those who bombed the country and financed the uprising.