the rest of the peeps around the world will want that too
as they should
:)
real democracy exports itself

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So does this mean the election is now over and all the whining will stop?

After watching the Divided States of America on Frontline which is a break-down of how the states got to this point, I believe the whinging and gnashing of teeth has only started. Obama's presidency was marked by huge protests, notably by the Tea party enthusiasts, I see no reason for them to end now that Trump is President as he has just as many who refuse to believe he should be in the highest office in the land.

There's a time and place for everything. Today in Washington D.C. isn't it. Today is Trump's day and only an A$$hole would f**k it up. Tomorrow is a different matter - shout and scream all you want!

One word! IMPROVED.

I truly hope that will be the case, JLM.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
One lucky Marine!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Paul Ryan is all smiles today, I see - huge grin on his face as Pence takes the oath of office for VP

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
They do the positions individually? Does this mean that for a few short moments there is President Obama and VP Pence?

That would seem to be the case, IRBS.......at least while the Mormon Tabernacle choir is singing. :smile:

What's with the Canadian mittens?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
he did the oaf of office well. ;)

It would have been funny if he had said: 'I will faithfully execute all Mexicans and muslims, etc.' ;)