Inauguration Day For Trump

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Say what? You think it should be illegal to protest?
So...you missed the whole oil pipe line "smash and arrest the protesters" fiasco did ya?
there's a three mile long thread about that around here somewhere
:)
edit to add
ask Cliffy he'll tell you all about it

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the only lord that dried up ol' hag would be talking to
would be the petroleum soaked lord of darkness
:)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Women's March Against Trump Turns Into Global Day of Action Over 600 marches will take place in 57 countries around the world

by
Nika Knight, staff writer

Shepard Fairey's "Defend Dignity" protest art, designed for the Women's March and other inaugural weekend actions. (Image: Shepard Fairey/Obey Giant)

The Women's March on Washington on January 21 has gone global, with over 600 "sister marches" planned in 57 countries that same day, as an international display of opposition to the far-right populism embodied by President-elect Donald Trump.
A map on the Women's March Global site shows the hundreds of events worldwide:

With protests planned in Berlin, Oslo, Toronto, Nairobi, and other cities around the world, many organizers cite the threat to human and civil rights posed by Trump's election.
"The recent elections in the United States have shown how real the threat is to our collective rights and liberties. We march together for the protection of our rights, our safety, our families, our health and the health of our planet—recognizing that our vibrant and diverse communities are the strength of our society," write organizers of the march in Nairobi, Kenya, on Facebook.

Women's March Against Trump Turns Into Global Day of Action | Common Dreams | Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes! YES! Show your Pain and Anguish Cliffy! Gnash those teeth in helpless rage!

Because THIS IS Happening and you are completely helpless to stop it.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Are you kidding... the whining will be nonstop from the Hillary supporters. They haven't stopped since the election.

Nevertheless... this is happening!

Funniest suggestion I heard was they wanted a new election because "the Russians". My thought was were they going to want a new DNC primary as well? Of course they wanted it last week. The funny part was they were serious and actually thought it could be done for real.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

A new day is dawning as the 45th President of the United States of America is set to take the oath of office in Washington,DC and around the world people are watching - some full of joy, some full of woe. Thousands of folks are there to celebrate. Thousands to protest - I see the tear gas has already been deployed for some of the more unruly.

I wonder what your country will look like four years down the road, Eagle.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
if it interrupts the inauguration yes.

Which is what they are trying to do. They are trying to block access as we speak. The violent and intolerant alt-left can scream with rage but it is still going to happen!

MAGA!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Say what? You think it should be illegal to protest?

There's a time and place for everything. Today in Washington D.C. isn't it. Today is Trump's day and only an A$$hole would f**k it up. Tomorrow is a different matter - shout and scream all you want!

A new day is dawning as the 45th President of the United States of America is set to take the oath of office in Washington,DC and around the world people are watching - some full of joy, some full of woe. Thousands of folks are there to celebrate. Thousands to protest - I see the tear gas has already been deployed for some of the more unruly.

I wonder what your country will look like four years down the road, Eagle.

One word! IMPROVED.