Inauguration Day For Trump

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

“Jan. 20, 2017, will be remembered as the day that the people became the rulers of this nation again,”

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Michell isn't looking to happy is he??

Hey I noticed that too. It reminded me how she looked during Nelson Mandella's funeral when Obama was disrespectfully chatting up the Danish PM.

The President of the United States and the First Lady just walked Obama and Michelle to the helicopter.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did Donald collect the fare or does the chopper come with a meter? I hear they of off to Tahoe for a vacation. You would think they would be sick and tired of vacations by now.

Former President Obama, has a nice ring to it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
gee, that black guy giving trump the evil eye doesn't seem comfortable in his own hair

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Good for Trump, it would also show it wasn't turned into a flying bomb. Wouldn't you love to listen in on the conversation once it was airborn?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
your team lost cliffy
give it up already
:)
that is because of the security measures necessitated by all the death threatening butt hurt losers

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

1.8 million people were thought to have attended President Barack Obama’s historic inauguration in 2009.

And here’s what it looks like today as of 11:04 AM ET.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/20/14332462/photos-crowd-trump-inauguration-vs-obama

Read it and weep, suckers.

#attendance

#celebritards

#theatre

anyway kid, the people, the country...elected this man and he spoke back to them. wherever they are. get it?

[SIZE=+7]AMERICA AGAIN!
TRUMP SWORN IN
'POWER BACK TO PEOPLE'

[/SIZE]

SPEECH...
Trump eviscerates Obama's Washington...
Focuses On 'We,' Leaves Himself Out Almost Entirely...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
did ya see how obama pardoned a bunch of cartel leaders
I made a thread
he will have a brown nose job for sure

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Trump voters: I am done being angry with you. You exercised your rights within a democracy and your candidate won, so... good for you. However, now that this person is your president, I stand in solidarity with all the Americans who will spend the next 4 years opposing his attacks on civil liberties, the environment, immigrants, people of colour, GLBT+ communities, women, the free press, free speech, religious freedom, education, the arts, science, disability communities, the poor... Their real fight is with this administration of zealots, toadies, and ruthless fat-cat billionaires, not with you... and it is just beginning. - Leanna Brodie