How to raise kids not to be racist

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Racism and misogyny are learned behaviour and you don't need to be a parent to prevent children from internalizing. Children are socialized at home, on the schoolyard and increasingly online. We may not raise the next generation perfectly unracist and unsexist, but I have a lot of faith that we're getting better. There's a lot of adults kicking and screaming and holding us back, but we'll get there.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Racism and misogyny are learned behaviour and you don't need to be a parent to prevent children from internalizing. Children are socialized at home, on the schoolyard and increasingly online. We may not raise the next generation perfectly unracist and unsexist, but I have a lot of faith that we're getting better. There's a lot of adults kicking and screaming and holding us back, but we'll get there.

The whit race will go extinct trying. And the femenism and multi culturalisme will disappear with it.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
We are well on our way to becoming a minority on this planet. No one else gives a **** about racism and feminism ;)

White people don't need racism and sexism to survive.

No other race really gives a **** about it. So the cause will disappear with us.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
White people are already a minority on this planet and always have been.

When I was a kid . We had 1 none white kid in the class room. My kids have 20 out of 30 kids as none white kids. Do the math.

That's a drastic demographic change in less then 30 years.

And most of these other races don't give a crap about racism and sexism. They think we're a bunch of little pussies for even bringing it up.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
They get a good laugh out of you progressive privileges folks. They say. What a bunch of idiots. Let's take advantage of there innocence.

When you were a kid white people were still a minority in the world notwithstanding your school's demographics.

Well in 30 years we will be a minority here in Canada. Feminism and multi culturalisme will have disappeared with us. ;)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Only a sheltered ***** see's racism and sexism as a real problem. Most are happy if they have food today. First world problems ;)

Do you hear this laughter a lot?

I do. All immigrants I've talk to, say Canadians are so soft, they are pathetic to them.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Most immigrants in their original countries lived in constant threat of death every day.

While Canadians are worrying about if they got there weekly flyer on time.

Can you hear them laughing now?

I'm laughing with them. I totally agree with them.

I think we are so pathetic we will self instinct ourselves

Which we happen to be doing :laughing3:

We are so weak and pathetic we don't even have enough strength to reproduce ourselves. That's how weak and pathetic we have become.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
They get a good laugh out of you progressive privileges folks. They say. What a bunch of idiots. Let's take advantage of there innocence.

It doesn't go unnoticed either, not everyone here is a soft innocent idiot, those types make it harder for the gracious ones. It'll come back to bite them sooner or later.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

A great many I've talk to, have.

Meanwhile we Canadians are all upset over something that happened 100 years ago.

It doesn't go unnoticed either, not everyone here is a soft innocent idiot, those types make it harder for the gracious ones. It'll come back to bite them sooner or later.

It will, but not in the way you're thinking is my guess.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Racism is a natural survival instinct. To love one's own child is racist.

To eliminate racism you have to love every child equally.

It's a first world problem. No one else in the world has time to worry about something as irrelevant as racism.

You think some chines 6 year old kid making you're sneakers has time to worry about racism?

Racism is something progressive people with way to much time on their hands worrie about. And they make up 1% of the worlds population.