How to raise kids not to be racist

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Naw, you wanna bring them up in the left neighbourhood.

I was brought up in one of those. A co-operative housing. I know not one person from my childhood that grew up there that ever made anything of themselves. They all still live off the government *** to this day. 99% of them.

I guess when you teach kids the government will take care of them, they learn to live off the government. Education is great.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I was brought up in one of those. A co-operative housing. I know not one person from my childhood that grew up there that ever made anything of themselves. They all still live off the government *** to this day. 99% of them.

Is it all ... or is it 99%. If you're going to spout convincing bullshyte, you'll have to be more convincing than that.

If you're just on another delusional rant and seeking attention, carry on....

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Is it all ... or is it 99%. If you're going to spout convincing bullshyte, you'll have to be more convincing than that.

If you're just on another delusional rant and seeking attention, carry on....

Lets teach our kids to provide for themselves, Racism is a far after thought. Most of them are still living in their parents basements, and will never have kids of their own. Racism is so irrelevant. There are thousands of more important things to teach them.

But progressive are picking racism as the important thing to teach our kids? :laughing3:

Youth unemployment is 20%. And over, But at least they aren't racist!!!!!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Lets teach our kids to provide for themselves, Racism is a far after thought. Most of them are still living in their parents basements, and will never have kids of their own. Racism is so irrelevant. There are thousands of more important things to teach them.

But progressive are picking racism as the important thing to teach our kids? :laughing3:

Methinks you're arguing uphill on the down elevator.... From where do you glean "progressive are picking racism as the important thing to teach our kids" You can't teach racism and be progressive - not even with a nail gun and a buggy whip....

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Methinks you're arguing uphill on the down elevator.... From where do you glean "progressive are picking racism as the important thing to teach our kids" You can't teach racism and be progressive - not even with a nail gun and a buggy whip....

Dose it matter, I'm still right. Racism is so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, that spending any time educating anyone about is takes always from much more important knowledge.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'd prioritize learning to budget over Racism awareness. Something we fail to do in school. Is anyone surprised debt is at a all time high?

Everyone is going bankrupt, But hey!!!! We are less racist. !!!!

The budget will balence itself ;)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Debt is at an all-time high because business has conned people into believing they must have this week's widget or they're failures as human beings. I note you speak nail gun over Estwing (when a CTC 16 oz will do as well) You're part of your own problem

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Debt is at an all-time high because business has conned people into believing they must have this week's widget or they're failures as human beings. I note you speak nail gun over Estwing (when a CTC 16 oz will do as well) You're part of your own problem

Well we prioritized racism awareness teaching over teaching simple logic. Guess we created our own problem.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You get enough guilt heaped on you, people with brains start to question themselves. The problem with some people with brains is they begin to think they're the only ones and their way is the right way

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Maybe we over prioritized irrelevant things over important human logical knowledge.

You get enough guilt heaped on you, people with brains start to question themselves. The problem with some people with brains is they begin to think they're the only ones and their way is the right way

The right way usually rewards you with success. The wrong way usually ends with your society going extinct. Odd that we are going extinct don't you think?