Horrendous sanitary conditions in northern Manitoba

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I need some educating. N. Manitoba in my understanding is right on top of the Canadian Shield which I understand is Igneous rock. Are you telling me on top of that rock is loon sh*t?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I need some educating. N. Manitoba in my understanding is right on top of the Canadian Shield which I understand is Igneous rock. Are you telling me on top of that rock is loon sh*t?
Amongst other things.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
For awhile now on C.B.C. radio I've been hearing interviews regarding the living conditions on reserves in northern Manitoba. No human being in 2011 should have to be living like this. People are packing water in buckets and are carrying out their human waste in slop buckets. The people are going elsewhere once a week to have a bath. Water facilities can not be installed until the houses are upgraded or replaced with new houses. About ten thousand residents are affected. We are a country of 34 million people. Surely to Christ a lottery could be arranged that would provide a few $million bucks to correct these deplorable conditions. A couple in Ontario just won $50 million. Time for us to get realistic and help our poorer brothers.
This is entirely the fault of the conservative government you voted for

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What utter BS.

Don't stop him now.....he's on a roll

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
What utter BS.
What the hell are you talking about? They're the only ones with the power to change the situation, they don't care to.
You're delusional , you don't want to accept you voted for an uncaring evil regime.
Harper is garbage pure and simple, a corporate shill and American puppet.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What the hell are you talking about? They're the only ones with the power to change the situation, they don't care to.
You're delusional , you don't want to accept you voted for an uncaring evil regime.

Hey bear now you are accused of voting for the dippers.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There are children involved all over the country in poor conditions. You can't just blindly attack one problem. Then you'll have to go everywhere else where there is a problem and attack that too, and you'd be broke in a week.

I don't recall that being suggested (too much of that attitude). Naturally you attack the worst problems first, finding out how much they can do for themselves and how much help they need. You don't flit around helping who perceives to have a problem. You do try to ensure that your fellow countryman have at least a minimum standard of living to ensure safety and health. We can fly Governors General around the world sight seeing with an entourage of 48 people, but we can't see that a family has a sink and a toilet! 8O

this is entirely the fault of the conservative government you voted for

**** off!

I don't recall that being suggested (too much of that attitude). Naturally you attack the worst problems first, finding out how much they can do for themselves and how much help they need. You don't flit around helping who perceives to have a problem. You do try to ensure that your fellow countryman have at least a minimum standard of living to ensure safety and health. We can fly Governors General around the world sight seeing with an entourage of 48 people, but we can't see that a family has a sink and a toilet! 8O

**** off!

The gnomes are at it - I typed "OFF" in capital letters in the response!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What the hell are you talking about?
The BS contained in your post.
They're the only ones with the power to change the situation, they don't care to.
No they aren't, but I would mildly agree with the latter.
I could have voted NDP or Liberal, they could have won, and this would still be an issue.
Is he a Sith too?
We don't need dippers. We have Action Plan Man...... although he does lack a plan on this one.
True.