Herman Cain could be the Republican nominee for President

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
As I've said at least a dozen times. You have serious comprehension issues, if you think that thread was a coming out thread. But if you read Gh's reply in that thread, he describes you to a T.

Then the topic makes 2 points......the original point of the topic...... and it makes a point about how dense some people are.

But feel free to run with it as you wish. It only proves my assertions about you, to be fact.

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
if you think that thread was a coming out thread

nuff said ...

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Past republican as well as democratic first ladies actually did some good, some have even made us proud of what they did. Michelle Obama is actually ripping us off with all her little jaunts. She has no control over her personal spending habits.

Don't be silly. Do you realize how many invitations the wife of any president receives? She couldn't turn them all down in the name of fiscal restraint even if she wanted to.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Don't be silly. Do you realize how many invitations the wife of any president receives? She couldn't turn them all down in the name of fiscal restraint even if she wanted to.
[/FONT]

I was not referring to requests for audiences, but all the personal traveling and purchasing she and the kids have done at our expense. She acts like a person who never had a credit card before, especially one that others will pay.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I was not referring to requests for audiences, but all the personal traveling and purchasing she and the kids have done at our expense. She acts like a person who never had a credit card before, especially one that others will pay.

Ah well. You may be right about that. No doubt there are some things she could cut back on. But if I were you I would be much more concerned about the amount of cash that is directed toward corporate interests in the US. Remember the huge amounts of money the Bush administration wasted in Iraq; and I'm not talking about the cost of the war - I'm referring to the massive contracts the Bush administration awarded to its rich Republican friends? Haliburton anybody? And then of course there are the massive tax breaks and contracts awarded to corporate sponsors of elected officials.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Does anyone think Cain has any chance of winning the election????

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Note likely. Cain has been attacked from every angle by Republicans and the Democrats haven't even started to touch him as of yet. Cain may be popular among the extreme element in the GOP but he will never get the moderate vote from either party. Now comes the story of sexual harassment which he initially denied and now acknowledges. But then, his party may come up with a VP candidate that may help get them a few more votes. Time will tell.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
I know he does not stand a chance, but I'm starting to lean towards Jon Huntsman in 2012. I like what he says about Mitt Romney.

"In his 17 plus years as a politician Mitt Romney's positions on the issues have twisted in the wind like a well-lubricated weather vane. Waiting to see which way the political winds blow is not presidential leadership. Governor Huntsman has been a consistent, conservative problem solver and he's the one candidate in this race who is offering leadership voters can depend on."

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Does anyone think Cain has any chance of winning the election????
ditto here

no back-to-back black, Jack

America's still reeling in its racist throes. I can't see it ever going from black to blacker.

If they did it would be insufferable for all the white racists down there, what with all the gleeful gloating by everyone else saying "once you go black, you never go back!" lol

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
We talk about your comprehension problems all the time.

For this we say BLAME BUSH when we mean BLAME OBAMA. Right? LOL!

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' (VIDEO)

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' (VIDEO)

Ann Coulter continued the conservative criticism of Politico for its article on Herman Cain during an appearance on Monday's "Hannity."
Politico drew swift right-wing fire for its Sunday article on Cain, which alleged that two female employees had accused him of sexual harassment in the 1990s. (The article also initially drew a fair amount of criticism from some journalists, who said that Politico's piece was flimsy.)
Cain appeared on Greta Van Susteren's show Monday night to explain the allegations.
Coulter used the same line of thinking that Rush Limbaugh employed on his Monday show: that the article is part of a process to tear down a black Republican. "Liberals detest, detest, detest conservative blacks," she said. "...This is now the second time a conservative black has had outrageous and what appear to be false allegations leveled against him." (The first, in her view, was Clarence Thomas.)
Hannity said that, while he was not downplaying the seriousness of sexual harassment, he felt that everyday office banter was being misconstrued too often as inappropriate. "These people are humorless," he said.
Coulter brought things back to race, saying that some women had been quick to forgive Bill Clinton for his sexual transgressions, but were attacking Herman Cain. "If you are a conservative black, they will believe the most horrible sexualized fantasies of these uptight white feminists," she said.
Hannity wondered why liberals were, in his words, so "threatened" by Cain. Coulter was blunt in her response.
"Our blacks are so much better than their blacks," she said, speaking of Democrats. "To become a black Republican, you don't just roll into it. You're not going with the flow...and that's why we have very impressive blacks in the Republican party."