Forum members, please stop being so interesting.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Okay members here's my problem; You are to interesting, can you start posting only dull, boring threads during the day. Please, I'm not getting any work done. It's time consuming hiding this site (min) when the boss walks by and then
maxing it again. Cheers.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well, if anything, it shows a lot of members that are no longer here at CC!

This goes back to when I first joined. I wonder how many active members are still here from back then.

I joined in February 2005.

Nuggler was just a NOOB when he responded to this thread. :)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Conversations with dead-ish people.

Well I'm still here! Much to the chagrin of some no doubt, but I'll not be deterred.

Unless you ban me, which, please don't. :D

I doubt anyone here (that matters, anyhow) would like to see you gone from CC.:)

You never see it but it is there watching everything.

My eyes feel weird after looking at that. Gives me the heebie jeebies!

This goes back to when I first joined. I wonder how many active members are still here from back then.

I joined in February 2005.

Nuggler was just a NOOB when he responded to this thread. :)

It looks like a joined about 3 months after SassyLassie left, and I was friends with Cosmo when she was still around but I haven't talked to her in a long time.:( That's only from the first two posts. I haven't read through the rest of the "old" posts.;) )

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I doubt anyone here (that matters, anyhow) would like to see you gone from CC.:)

Well as long as you don't ban me, it really doesn't matter what they think does it? LOL

It looks like a joined about 3 months after SassyLassie left, and I was friends with Cosmo when she was still around but I haven't talked to her in a long time.:( That's only from the first two posts. I haven't read through the rest of the "old" posts.;) )

Geez you guys are so old! I've only been around since March of 2011.