Forum members, please stop being so interesting.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Hi Sassylassie
Today I had a piece of toast for breakfast.
I also had a coffee.
I take it black.
It snowed a bit.
My car did not break down on the way to work.
Two charities phoned me tonight.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........

I know what you are thinking....Where oh where is that irrascible dynamic exciting and intriguing shit disturbing Cortez that I want to sink my deep red nails into???

Well, out of respect for you Sassy, I am confining that aspect of me to every OTHER site than this forum.... I hope this has been soothing and suitably dull....

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Try watching coverage of the Ipperwash Inquery on CPAC. I mean, it's okay for an hour or so, but anything further than that and it's quite easy to end up inadvertantly sleeping.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Sassy I think I saw you today walking into the local walk in clinic....you don't look anything like your toon.

WHAT GIVES FAKER??

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
She's downplaying it or we'd be harassing her too much shed never get any work done, Sublime....... I guess there isn't any toon that comes close to you....

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Sassylassie said:
Cosmo; are you alright? If your dead please don't contact me.

Well, Sassy, I was for a while ... some folks call it napping, but they are amateurs! I'm an olympic calibre napper and have to make sure no one puts a toe tag on me while I'm practising my art. The outfits aren't as snazzy as the skaters, no one throws me roses, but Shell said she gives me a "10" for my skill! Napping, that is, Zoofer.

Old ... thanks for the tips. I'm one of those people who hate mechanics (hard on the nails!) and do it only as an absolute last resort. I think, though, I may just give your suggestion a try. Probably a wise decision before I yank the wires completely out of wherever they're supposed to go. I'll even buy a flashlight when I'm making my tape purchase. Ooooh! Shopping! See, every cloud .....

No no ... the wires aren't bare. Or at least not that I could see huddled under there, craning my neck, bits of greasy dirt dropping in my eyes, burning my fingers on the lighter ... thank gawd I wasn't wearing heels and hose while trying to fix it! I had to crawl under the damn truck three times yesterday ... once was at the grocery store, once in front of the doctor's office. Woulda scared all the grannies! (Lots of those in Victoria!)

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Praise God, I thought Oldnugly had taken you to your death. I was so afraid of what punishment Haggis would of heaped on me. I'm off to bed all this fighten and war-en has done these old bones no good. Give the dog a kiss for me will ya.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Cos.
It is probably the connection rather than the actual wires. That is you probably do not need tape. You need a wrench to tighten the starter connections. If those are tight and clean then the problem is else where. :roll: :D

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Cosmo said:
zoofer said:
I have more dull news.

edit**
I guess it was not dull enough as Cosmo or someone kept editing out the interesting parts.

Uh uh ... can't lie to us, Zoof ... the "last edited" line gives you away. ;) You broke it yerself. It was not my fault this time. :D

Ya'but notice it says:
Last edited by zoofer on Mar 15th, 2006 2:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
No who did the first 5 edits? FivePar? :? 8)

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Good god Zoofer when you posted here it was five thirty in the morning on the Best/East Coast. I was sleeping.

P.S. You guys are doing a crappy job, I'm not bored yet. I should be working.