First Brown face, now Red Faced ROFLOL

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
megan kelly got fired just for joking about dressing up in blackface...

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
There's a deeper question here that I haven't heard been asked...

Why weren't the dozens?...hundreds of people??...that attended the events where Trudeau wore black make-up, outraged and offended? Were they all complicit racists too?

The answer is...NOBODY CARED! Just like nobody should care now...it was decades ago...from a different, more liberal time in history.

As for Sheer, he has a track record of asking people to resign over trivial matters. He'd ask his own mother to resign for burning the tuna casserole.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The racism/hypocrisy/lying about it thing is something the average Canadian can get roiled up about HH, but the real issues are lavalin/raybould, admiral Norman, the pipeline, confiscating semi auto firearms ( the plan ), selling ALL OUR GOLD!, opening all the borders to illegal immigration, titty punching fellow members ( lol non members?), maximum national debt enslavement, violations of not just ethics, but LAWS, he dropped tariffs with China which cost thousands of jobs in the steel industry, ETC, ETC, ETC,...but mainly he is an embarrassment to Canada on the national stage.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why weren't the dozens?...hundreds of people??...that attended the events where Trudeau wore black make-up, outraged and offended?

Because they weren’t snowflakes. It’s interesting to note that the school was conservative minded. That was back before conservatives became snowflakes

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't understand the kerfuffle. If you're going to dress up as someone from the Middle East then you need to paint your face brown, in the same way that if you dress up as a Smurf you need to paint your face blue.

I just can't see the problem here. Certain people need to get a life, to be honest.

Meanwhile, 99% of humans will go about their daily lives not giving a fig about this non-story.