First Brown face, now Red Faced ROFLOL

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It was PMJT who has said on every occasion that something similar has occurred that there is no place in Canada for this type of behaviour, but obviously that does not apply to himself.
"Darkening your face, regardless of the context or the circumstances, is... unacceptable because of the racist history of blackface,” he said. “I should have understood that then and I never should have done it.”

Obviously he does

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
But waits until he got caught to realize.

He's a racist. Anyone who supports Trudeau is a racist.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You want him to have acted like it was 2019 and he was in a political race for leadership of Canada many years before?? That about sum up your simple request?

Again, you have totally misread what I've written. Sigh.....

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
"Darkening your face, regardless of the context or the circumstances, is... unacceptable because of the racist history of blackface,” he said. “I should have understood that then and I never should have done it.”
Obviously he does

So how does that help with the lives he ruined by having 0 tolerance on racism and sexual abuse?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So how does that help with the lives he ruined by having 0 tolerance on racism and sexual abuse?

The White Libs live by different standards.

Liz Warren falsely claimed minority status, took teaching jobs from minorities, and she is one of the front runners of the Democrat Party.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
This is an Ottawa Bubble story. It won't resonate with Joe Sixpack or Sally Housecoat.

And every time Jagmeet Singh stands in front of a microphone, I keep half expecting a bat to fly out of his beard.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hey, beard bats hab fieldings tous, youze know.

lol, boughtowah, hah.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I just have a big problem bringing up decades-old stuff against someone. We were all jerks sometimes in our teens and early 20's.

But hopefully we learn...mature...and become better people from it down the road. Isn't that what aging and life is all about?

There's a reason they say youth and wisdom don't go hand in hand.

I'm over 50 years old, and I'd still like to bend over Sophie Gregoire! Whoops! Am I allowed to say that??

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Obviously he does
Pffft, obviously he doesn't or he'd step down as party leader. Figures you'd come running to the defence of your White natty hero though.

This isn't a one-off, it's a repeated pattern of behaviour. Love his pathetic excuse for it too. He claims he didn't know going Black face was racist in 2001. Apparently he didn't climb out from under his rock until some time after 2001. Didn't climb out far enough though, did he. :lol:

And now he's suggesting there may even be more pictures of him expressing his White nattitude.

Yer a funny little goof. In the Climate Barbie thread you stated violence towards women was a White natty thing. Of course completely ignoring the fact that violence towards women isn't a White thing, it's a male thing, regardless of race. But slapping on Black face is pure straight up ignorant racism and here you are, Mr. Progtard, defending YOUR racist PM for it.

You see Hoid, you've been indoctrinated so deeply by leftist bullshit you actually believe words speak louder than actions. Just because Groper calls himself something doesn't mean he actually is. North Korea calls itself a 'democratic people's republic, which the rest of the world knows is three lies for the price of one. Maybe it's time for you to wake up, grow up, and start using that gray matter twixt your ears for some critical, independent thought.

Meanwhile, on the rare occasion Groper actually apologizes for his actions, all I can see and hear is this; crocodile tears and bullshit excuses.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I just have a big problem bringing up decades-old stuff against someone. We were all jerks sometimes in our teens and early 20's.

But hopefully we learn...mature...and become better people from it down the road. Isn't that what aging and life is all about?

There's a reason they say youth and wisdom don't go hand in hand.

I'm over 50 years old, and I'd still like to bend over Sophie Gregoire! Whoops! Am I allowed to say that??
Turdoh was 29.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
There is simply no context anymore. Times were different, and Trudeau was simply having a bit of fun in my opinion.

I dressed up for Halloween one year as a woman. By today's standards, I suppose I would be offending the LGBTQ community by doing that.

And i don't even particularly like Justin Trudeau. But I'm all about fairness and context.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I know it's payback against Trudeau for being such a holier-than-thou...the buck stops here...judgemental arsehole.

But still, there's just simply no more 'context' in this world.

My beloved father smoked in the car back in the day...we never wore seatbelts, rolling around in the back with the groceries. Old Dad would be in jail by today's standards!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
HH it is more about privileged whiteman speaking with fork tongue than the pictures themselves
And lying to Canadians that it was only the two times . I think the costume looks awesome , probably came across well when worn , but certainly not something one should wear if they expect to run for office .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I know it's payback against Trudeau for being such a holier-than-thou...the buck stops here...judgemental arsehole.
But still, there's just simply no more 'context' in this world.
My beloved father smoked in the car back in the day...we never wore seatbelts, rolling around in the back with the groceries. Old Dad would be in jail by today's standards!

at least he wasn't in jail for preachin
:)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Lol the lives he ruined

You mentioned he did not apply the rules to himself - which he clearly does

Therefore "what about all the lives he ruined".

You are at your clownish best

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'm still not sure if one day a bat will fly out of Jagmeet Singh's beard...or Elizabeth May's twat.