Ferguson grand jury makes decision; announcement tonight

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
^ Broken Record

Obviously, you've never read of COINTELPRO and other forms of government subversion.

I see you got your tin foil hat on tonight!

An COINTELPRO Meeting filmed earlier tonight.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Religion isn't generally mentioned so why race?

Religion is mentioned quite often. Look at this forum.

I think maybe it's high time to make it against the law when reporting the news to mention colour!

Limits on freedom of the press? No. They should be able to write whatever they want if its true.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I see you got your tin foil hat on tonight!

An COINTELPRO Meeting filmed earlier tonight.

One of the USTREAM channels had people asking why are the police standing still as that is going on? Could it be provocateurs? In fact, a streamer had his camera stolen as people were chatting with him. He said it was a cop who did it.

Wouldn't surprise me.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
One of the USTREAM channels had people asking why are the police standing still as that is going on? Could it be provocateurs? In fact, a streamer had his camera stolen as people were chatting with him. He said it was a cop who did it.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Of course... of course he said it was a cop!

COINTELPRO! lol

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
COINTELPRO! lol

I was watching the right wing Alex Jones channel online [someone was streaming it on youtube] and even they believe something very fishy and very reminiscent of COINTELPRO is going on. As a fellow right winger you should heed his warning.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I was watching the right wing Alex Jones channel online [someone was streaming it on youtube] and even they believe something very fishy and very reminiscent of COINTELPRO is going on. As a fellow right winger you should heed his warning.

Alex Jones... right wing! Good grief. He makes money because of the idiots that watch him.

At any rate... are you enjoying the COINTELPRO OP going down in Ferguson?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Religion is mentioned quite often. Look at this forum.

Limits on freedom of the press? No. They should be able to write whatever they want if its true.

I agree up to the point where "there is a need to know". The news often withholds lots of basic information, like names, ages, addresses, gender, etc. etc. If the story is about a racial uprising of course colour would be an integral part of the report, but if it's about a domestic dispute, it's not necessary information and even possibly nobody's f**king business.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yup.

I don't watch/listen to his stuff every day but his criticism is almost exclusively against Obama while he endorses Republican ideas. He certainly supported the TPs in their demonstrations.

I don't watch or listen to him at all. You not only watch and listen to him but you agree with him.

And you say he is right wing? Again... do you even listen to yourself?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
yep...nothing quite says justice like looting a dollar store. bravo.

hope the rent-an-arsehole squads and white-guilt hipsters across the states are hustled back to their hovels real soon.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sad day for America, it's not just the domestic protesting, it's what the rest of the world sees the US as..

Why did they announce this Grand Jury Decision at night.. why not during the day?? 8:00AM in the morning, and with the National Guard in place.

The National Guard was 3 hrs late...

The Governor of Missouri is an incompetent slug.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sad day for America, it's not just the domestic protesting, it's what the rest of the world sees the US as..

Why did they announce this Grand Jury Decision at night.. why not during the day?? 8:00AM in the morning, and with the National Guard in place.

The National Guard was 3 hrs late...

The Governor of Missouri is an incompetent slug.
morning would have been the worst time

too many innocents in the street during the day

business people already in the shops preparing before hand to open for the day

it had to be night and after most "normal" people would be out of the area