Ferguson grand jury makes decision; announcement tonight

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well the aftermath should be interesting.

Shooting cops doesnt tend to end well. Even when the cops are wrong.

hopefully just the professional agitators, out-of-towners and erstwhile losers will be the only ones feeling the hot kiss of the tazer.

everyone else who actually listened to Bob McCulloch for nearly 30 minutes should understand the difference between the facts and the bullsh!ttery that has been spawned by MSM and social media trolls and citizen ne'er-do-wells.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

mebbe so - after all I've only posted this toon (one of my all time fave political toons) several times on this forum:

This is what our Founding Fathers did to protect themselves against government abuse and they specifically created the 2d Amendment to insure that they would always have that right.

/

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
lucky buddy reporter out there is black that's for sure....here we go....

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Boomer,

Every cop in the USA and Canada need to wear body cameras..

In recent public rally in Minneapolis every person who was out on a protest was instructed to wear cameras in order to stop the cops. 132 cameras were distributed. No trouble started when the cops learned they were being watched.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
mebbe so - after all I've only posted this toon (one of my all time fave political toons) several times on this forum:

This is what our Founding Fathers did to protect themselves against government abuse and they specifically created the 2d Amendment to insure that they would always have that right.

/
They forced them to drink tea?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yup, garbage cans through windows, cars being touched, and people shooting at Police Department..

Churches offering safe havens for people to hide.
yup....look at the smoke...ooooooooooooooooooooooooomg....if ANYONE dies in this ....tragic

this reporter sounds super emotional...he needs to get out of there

there's tear gas all over the place

they have gas masks on for god's sake....

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't know about anyone else but I'd be heading home to get me a drink or two