Ferguson grand jury makes decision; announcement tonight

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
these guys are gonna get hurt man....they need to get out of there...this is stupid

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Big Cities Brace for Protests, Riots After Ferguson Grand Jury Decision

WOW!! Cities such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Chicago, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and Boston prepare for riots!!

RACE WAR!!!!

Boston, hey Eagle??

Yes?

I'm sorry I just curled up on my couch with a book on Puritan New England. Did you have a question?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Quote from the riot

" Do they sell gas masks on food stamps?":lol:

Quote from the riot

"You're looting blacked owned businesses, why are you looting black owned businesses??"

Yes?

I'm sorry I just curled up on my couch with a book on Puritan New England. Did you have a question?

Yeah, any protesters in your neck of the woods or is this pretty much contained to Ferguson, MO?

Hope you're safe..

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
yup....look at the smoke...ooooooooooooooooooooooooomg....if ANYONE dies in this ....tragic

this reporter sounds super emotional...he needs to get out of there

there's tear gas all over the place

they have gas masks on for god's sake....

Geez it ain't like they lost the Stanley Cup!

Yeah, any protesters in your neck of the woods or is this pretty much contained to Ferguson, MO?

Hope you're safe..

I am good. Thanks

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Oh shyte, they set a Police Car on fire, people standing around it and it blew up.. ooops

It was the white police cars fault.. :lol:

Protests are now starting in New York and Los Angeles..

I noticed that a couple of people said the cops tear gassed the car so that it would get on fire. Could be true since the car is isolated from others meaning that it could well be a set up in order to make it look like the people did it.

/

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That's right Gopher. False Flag!

Geez.... libs.

They are looting the Ferguson Meat Market and Liquor Store.

The cops must be doing it to make it look like the peaceful protestors are.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I noticed that a couple of people said the cops tear gassed the car so that it would get on fire. Could be true since the car is isolated from others meaning that it could well be a set up in order to make it look like the people did it.

/

No there is a CNN reporter who witnessed a guy putting lighter fluid on it and setting it a blaze.

The Store Michael Brown stole from, Ferguson Meat Market and Liquor Store, is being looted and burned.

American blacks, ignorant welfare bums.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/FergusonSaint-Louis-Riot-Updates/893664343984762

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
B00Mer; said:
No there is a CNN reporter who witnessed a guy putting lighter fluid on it and setting it a blaze.

The Store Michael Brown stole from, Ferguson Meat Market and Liquor Store, is being looted and burned.

American blacks, ignorant welfare bums.

How convenient of the cops to leave that car isolated there in full view of the crowd while every other one was taken back away from the crowd. Reminds me of COINTELPRO tactics.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think maybe it's high time to make it against the law when reporting the news to mention colour! It's probably going to come out sooner of later anyhow so why just add fuel to the fire? Religion isn't generally mentioned so why race?

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
In recent public rally in Minneapolis every person who was out on a protest was instructed to wear cameras in order to stop the cops. 132 cameras were distributed. No trouble started when the cops learned they were being watched.

No trouble from the protestors either? How odd.

/

"A couple people said" you just believe anything, sorry for you.