FBI memo reports Guantanamo guards flushing Koran

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Does it look like it?

I suppose you don't want me to talk about things like this, but I am having a conversation with Vanni, and it is applicable. Care to join in the conversation?

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm
RE: FBI memo reports Guan

Not much to join in on. You are taking some humourous statements out of context to try to claim that you and your cult members are being picked on. You are hiding behind pedantry.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: FBI memo reports Guantanamo guards flushing Koran

Kathianne said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Jay said:
"You must have been appalled"

I think anyone who believes in freedom of speech would be.

So then, by that same token, I could publish pamphlets inciting hatred towards Christians, and this would, by your own assertions, be acceptable.

It's been done, it's called the Koran.

Have you read the Koran? Can you provide me with one item in it that shows how it incites hatred against Christians? Be careful when reading the Koran and misunderstand historical concepts with what is happening today.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: FBI memo reports Guan

Derry McKinney said:
Not much to join in on. You are taking some humourous statements out of context to try to claim that you and your cult members are being picked on. You are hiding behind pedantry.

No that’s not what I'm doing. I'm trying to demonstrate that the laws are stupid, and they have been broken here.

It is kinda humorous....and I like a good joke, but facts are facts.

Derry McKinney

Electoral Member
May 21, 2005
The Owl Farm
RE: FBI memo reports Guan

No, you are trying to compare us joking...basically about our own families and friends...to the institutionalized bigotry against miority groups that we so often see.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
No, I'm doing what I said I was doing.

I was under the impression that institutionalized bigotry included all the fun jokes that came with it.

I have a few gay jokes I want to tell...( they don't include genocide though) Is that OK? (They only refer to MY family and friends, honest)

How terrible that you want to send your own family and friends to the lions, do they know that? :wink:

Not that I advocate such behavior but, wouldn’t it be more profitable for you to feed them to the Owls?