Every Knee and Tongue

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This clearly demonstrates Motar has not read any new books lately
I mean its ok to read an oldie now and then but you have to read a
book that is new now and then. Bow every head and Kneel really?
just flick your headlights as you're driving by the church.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
There will be no culmination of the infinite.

The unveiling of the glory of God has begun and will indeed culminate, DB.

As you know, an unveiling requires witnesses. "Every knee and tongue" has seen or will see the glory. And human history has a beginning and an end.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city." (Revelation 22:13-14 NIV)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city." (Revelation 22:13-14 NIV)

Yeah, but I'm all the good stuff in the middle!

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
This clearly demonstrates Motar has not read any new books lately
I mean its ok to read an oldie now and then but you have to read a
book that is new now and then. Bow every head and Kneel really?
just flick your headlights as you're driving by the church.
Grumps,
Certainly, it is not unheard of to show respect to people. We humans are at times awed by atheletes, musicians, painters, doctors, good parents, etc. We can and do revere qualities, characteristics and talents of our fellow humans - even animals. So, is it that far fetched to think that every tongue will confess Jesus Christ is Lord? When Kane or Toews pulls off a hat trick, we throw our hats as an acknowledment of their stunning accomplishment. We acknowledge their work. When Jesus appears you (no one) will be able to deny the knowledge that He is Lord. You will not be able to stop your tongue from confessing. Your mind and heart will know. Our "confession" will not be coerced or demanded. Rather, we will say, "Yes. It is true. Jesus is who he said he was. That 2000 year old book is current and accurate."

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
When you say "we" who specifically are you referring to ?

Us whomans .

The unveiling of the glory of God has begun and will indeed culminate, DB.

As you know, an unveiling requires witnesses. "Every knee and tongue" has seen or will see the glory. And human history has a beginning and an end.

You haven't comprehended. First and last means all in one, eternity, infinity, the circle is unbroken, the oraborus. The meat will surely fail but that is a regenerative process, the mind cannot end ever. The robe is your meat body, it will be washed off in the sea of life.

"The light of the sun is pure intellect." Proclus

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Question, when you come through the resurrection you are standing, the sign that God is 'OK' is by waiving a palm which is at your feet. How do you pick it up without 'bending a knee'?

Re:7:9:
After this I beheld,
and,
lo,
a great multitude,
which no man could number,
of all nations,
and kindreds,
and people,
and tongues,
stood before the throne,
and before the Lamb,
clothed with white robes,
and palms in their hands;

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Grumps,
Certainly, it is not unheard of to show respect to people. We humans are at times awed by atheletes, musicians, painters, doctors, good parents, etc. We can and do revere qualities, characteristics and talents of our fellow humans - even animals. So, is it that far fetched to think that every tongue will confess Jesus Christ is Lord? When Kane or Toews pulls off a hat trick, we throw our hats as an acknowledment of their stunning accomplishment. We acknowledge their work. When Jesus appears you (no one) will be able to deny the knowledge that He is Lord. You will not be able to stop your tongue from confessing. Your mind and heart will know. Our "confession" will not be coerced or demanded. Rather, we will say, "Yes. It is true. Jesus is who he said he was. That 2000 year old book is current and accurate."

Jesus appeared as the light, but you do not see the light. You are fixated on an idol. You were warned, but you are proud.

Question, when you come through the resurrection you are standing, the sign that God is 'OK' is by waiving a palm which is at your feet. How do you pick it up without 'bending a knee'?

Re:7:9:
After this I beheld,
and,
lo,
a great multitude,
which no man could number,
of all nations,
and kindreds,
and people,
and tongues,
stood before the throne,
and before the Lamb,
clothed with white robes,
and palms in their hands;

Bend over at the waist.
Forward my prize.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
You haven't comprehended. First and last means all in one, eternity, infinity, the circle is unbroken, the oraborus. The meat will surely fail but that is a regenerative process, the mind cannot end ever. The robe is your meat body, it will be washed off in the sea of life."The light of the sun is pure intellect."

The understanding of faith is a divine grace above and beyond fallen human intellect, DB.

Jesus appeared as the light, but you do not see the light. You are fixated on an idol. You were warned, but you are proud.

Careful, DB. We are warned against condemning judgment:

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (Matthew 7:1-2 NIV)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The understanding of faith is a divine grace above and beyond fallen human intellect, DB.
Human intellect is Gods greatest gift to humans. The light is pure intellect. Love is pure intellect. The intellect is God.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
So instead of loving me and turning the other cheek you answer judgement with judgement.

(Matthew 7:1-2 NIV)

Last edited:

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
So instead of loving me and turning the other cheek you answer judgement with judgement. (Matthew 7:1-2 NIV)

I am so grateful to you for this opportunity to examine a frequently misunderstood/misapplied passage of Scripture, DB.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew &:1-6)

In these 6 verses, Jesus advises his listeners to avoid judgment (condemnation), but to embrace judgment (discernment). Can you help us to understand the difference?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I am so grateful to you for this opportunity to examine a frequently misunderstood/misapplied passage of Scripture, DB.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew &:1-6)

In these 6 verses, Jesus advises his listeners to avoid judgment (condemnation), but to embrace judgment (discernment). Can you help us to understand the difference?

Yes I can. Silence is golden.

Psalms 84,11 "The lord God is a Sun...."
"For the Lord God is a sunne and shield:

"The light of the sun is the pure energy of intellect."8​
Here is the vital link of knowledge, long missing, that has been needed to join matter with spirit, nature with God, science with religion, and mind with the universe. For if, then, there is a nucleus of radiant light at the core of every life, the long puzzle as to how
534​
mind became introduced into body is indeed solved. That unquenchable spark of intense light glowing at the center of all life is itself the pure energy of intellect! The body does not generate intellect; intellect is the force that generates the body! The Faerie Queen has intimated that soul shapes the body’s form over its own inner model. Matter and mind are never found disjoined, for mind is the primal energy and builds a body to be its instrument in this arena of life. The substance, or body, of any organic unit is only an accretion of matter about a fiery nucleus, itself non-physical, which is mind itself. Mind is the energy of solar light; or solar light is the effect of mental energy. Can we imagine the stupendous power of that thinking energy of cosmic Mind which engenders a light like that of the sun! Mind is the core and cornerstone of every creature. Its light is blinded in lower orders, but shines forth in men and gods. Here is the beginning of wisdom and the re-beginning of religion. Could Christians have been persuaded to understand and accept their own Bible, this matter would have been established long ago. For the Psalms (84) stated this truth to an uncomprehending world centuries ago: "The Lord God is a sun. . . ." Nor less has the New Testament given witness to the same truth, for it has proclaimed that the son of the Father of Lights is the "sun of righteousness, risen with healing in his wings." The face of Jesus did "shine as the sun" in his transfiguration; and the ultimate promise given to sincere mortals is that at the end of earthly struggle, with victory won,--"then shall the righteous shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father."http://pc93.tripod.com/lostlght.htm

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It certainly is. Even better than tongue-control is a forgiving spirit : )
Yep, spirit is noted for the art of forgivness, this indicates spirittual power, I guess, what did you say?

You can forguive efficiently by organizeiongh thentrandgressions in some order of priority that choice is left to the applicant.

If you forgive you live.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (Matthew 7:1-2 NIV)
That only applies to somebodies salvation, as in 'never saved'. We are instructed to leave the Church is the sinners won't just so we aren't in line for the same punishment.

1Co:5:9-13:
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world,
or with the covetous,
or extortioners,
or with idolaters;
for then must ye needs go out of the world.
But now I have written unto you not to keep company,
if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator,
or covetous,
or an idolater,
or a railer,
or a drunkard,
or an extortioner;
with such an one no not to eat.
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without?
do not ye judge them that are within?
But them that are without God judgeth.
Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

DB, bending at the waist would be a solution. Could you do it when everybody else is squatting down so their eyes remain capable of looking all around? God has a habit of stacking the deck in his favor. Palm and some refreshing water perhaps?

Re:21:6:
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Behind all doors is your own galaxy and an unlimited budget for redecorating but alas you have to do all the work yourself with the help of your new and improved glorified body that is capable of intergalactic flight after you have 100 children running around to look after things while you take some vacation time with the 'old men' as you take a look around to see what others have done with their places.
Need I say more as there is more? The pastures you speak into place are home for an unlimited number of eternal beings such as T-Rex with is wings back as being your own personal mobility scooter, of sorts. Make directing from the mountain tops with fire and thunder easier. You can still fall when mountain climbing and you still bounce all the way to the bottom and then the mountain still needs to be climbed. I'm not saying this is the 'dark sentence' that will be spoken but it should be close, 'Holy Christ would you look at that pasture that appeared almost out of thin air, . . . (add fine details as the forest comes first after the rocks and the rain)'.

What say you now?

If you forgive you live.
I'm not sure you know just who is being referenced in Jude.

Jude:1:3-6:
Beloved,
when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation,
it was needful for me to write unto you,
and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
For there are certain men crept in unawares,
who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,
ungodly men,
turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
and denying the only Lord God,
and our Lord Jesus Christ.
I will therefore put you in remembrance,
though ye once knew this,
how that the Lord,
having saved the people out of the land of Egypt,
afterward destroyed them that believed not.
And the angels which kept not their first estate,
but left their own habitation,
he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

That takes us back to before the flood. The area in Ge:2 was roped off by God as it was exclusive for 'men' and the rest of Eden was open to angelic beings. Angelic means immortal beings who are very strong but they lack leadership skills as they are 'servants'.
On earth they were to build cities for the children of Adam and Eve that would be inhabited during the time from end of the day of rest until the day of judgment. Eve's conception rate was increased in the Ge:3:15 determination so without sin entering the earth the number of children born would have been less. Some men would still be chosen to experience the 1,000 year reign and the lake thing would be done but if angels didn't sin either then all angels would enter the new heaven instead of 2/3 entering there and 1/3 entering the fiery lake. Both groups have what they were missing, charity for the ones in the new heaven and feelings such as thirst and hunger and sorrow for the ones sent to the fiery lake.

As we spread out into the new earth we should find many more empty cities. Angelic being might be many but they differ in that they never have children, they don't have to, they never cease to exist or experience anything like death. 4 angels could have done the Sphinx in one day, the 3 pyramids is a long-weekend, all without food, or water or rest. Those beings make a return. We are told each one is equal to 50M horsepower and there are 4 so that is 200M HP. A man and a horse is 1HP, Christ does in 3 hours what it takes them 3 years to do and Christ does more as well to show the different in power. Christ sends 5 fallen angels to the lake with a fire that covers Jerusalem and a short area, when God arrives His power is shown by the same fire but it covers the planet and not just 1 city. God likes to put things into ratios as putting it into numbers would have given up the unknown date.

Last edited:

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
In the context of ancient Israel and idolatry, the following prediction is made:

"By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear." (Isaiah 45:23 NIV)

To whom does "every knee; every tongue" apply?

It sounds like an early case of foot and mouth disease.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Behind all doors is your own galaxy and an unlimited budget for redecorating but alas you have to do all the work yourself with the help of your new and improved glorified body that is capable of intergalactic flight after you have 100 children running around to look after things while you take some vacation time with the 'old men' as you take a look around to see what others have done with their places.
Need I say more as there is more? The pastures you speak into place are home for an unlimited number of eternal beings such as T-Rex with is wings back as being your own personal mobility scooter, of sorts. Make directing from the mountain tops with fire and thunder easier. You can still fall when mountain climbing and you still bounce all the way to the bottom and then the mountain still needs to be climbed. I'm not saying this is the 'dark sentence' that will be spoken but it should be close, 'Holy Christ would you look at that pasture that appeared almost out of thin air, . . . (add fine details as the forest comes first after the rocks and the rain)'.

What say you now?

I'm not sure that the author of Jude knew either.

[SIZE=+1]Another item of most vivid significance is brought out by Massey (B. O. B. II, 188). He discloses the fact that at a date in the reign of
Tahtmes III, some two and a half centuries earlier than the "historical Exodus"--on the scholastic insistence that there was such an event--there were inscribed on a pylon at Thebes in a list of 1200 names of places conquered or garrisoned by the Egyptians, the original names of the towns and districts of Canaan to the number of 115, which, says Massey, is "nothing less than the synoptical table of the Promised Land made 250 years before the Exodus." This comes close to writing the geography and history of a nation before that history has taken place on the actual scene. As we shall find that the "life" of Jesus was in effect written before he "lived," so here we see the geography of a nation charted before the places became the locale of the events which gave their names fame in history. All this points to the whole catalogue of such charts and lists and maps as being allegorical depictions and systematic typographs covering a structure of meaning of the most esoteric and cryptic sort. The Canaanitish names mentioned in the list are Astaroth-Karnaim, Avilah, Berytus, Bashan, Beth-Sappuah or Tebekim, Ephron (Hebron), Hishbon, Hamath, Judah, Kadesh, Kison, Megiddo, Sameshu (Damascus) and others.
Among hundreds of passages to be culled out of early Patristic writing which throw doubt on the veracity of the historical side of Christianity we have a strange statement in Justin Martyr’s Dialogue with Trypho: "In the dialogue we find Trypho saying, ‘Ye follow an empty rumor and make a Christ for yourselves. . . . If he was born and lived somewhere, he is entirely unknown.’" A more straightforward report on the true situation in the second century, marked by the claims and denials of historians, is hardly to be had. It sounds as if the early Church Father, taking part in the original debate as to the historicity, argues on the side taken by the present work. It was as if he said: "The Christ of the Gospels is the mythical and ritualistic figure; if a historical Christ did live, you have no record of his existence." The entire present debate might be summarized in the same words. His sentences might well be made the concluding ones of our last page. He, too, might have said: "Ye have reduced the cosmic majesty of the Logos to the mean stature of a Galilean peasant."Who is this King of Glory
[/SIZE]

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
That only applies to somebodies salvation, as in 'never saved'. We are instructed to leave the Church is the sinners won't just so we aren't in line for the same punishment.

1Co:5:9-13:
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world,
or with the covetous,
or extortioners,
or with idolaters;
for then must ye needs go out of the world.
But now I have written unto you not to keep company,
if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator,
or covetous,
or an idolater,
or a railer,
or a drunkard,
or an extortioner;
with such an one no not to eat.
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without?
do not ye judge them that are within?
But them that are without God judgeth.
Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

DB, bending at the waist would be a solution. Could you do it when everybody else is squatting down so their eyes remain capable of looking all around? God has a habit of stacking the deck in his favor. Palm and some refreshing water perhaps?

And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,

What say you now?

Beloved,
when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation,
it was needful for me to write unto you,
and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
For there are certain men crept in unawares,
who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,
ungodly men,
turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
and denying the only Lord God,
and our Lord Jesus Christ.
I will therefore put you in remembrance,
though ye once knew this,
how that the Lord,
having saved the people out of the land of Egypt,
afterward destroyed them that believed not.
And the angels which kept not their first estate,
but left their own habitation,
he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

That takes us back to before the flood. The area in Ge:2 was roped off by God as it was exclusive for 'men' and the rest of Eden was open to angelic beings. Angelic means immortal beings who are very strong but they lack leadership skills as they are 'servants'.
On earth they were to build cities for the children of Adam and Eve that would be inhabited during the time from end of the day of rest until the day of judgment. Eve's conception rate was increased in the Ge:3:15 determination so without sin entering the earth the number of children born would have been less. Some men would still be chosen to experience the 1,000 year reign and the lake thing would be done but if angels didn't sin either then all angels would enter the new heaven instead of 2/3 entering there and 1/3 entering the fiery lake. Both groups have what they were missing, charity for the ones in the new heaven and feelings such as thirst and hunger and sorrow for the ones sent to the fiery lake.

As we spread out into the new earth we should find many more empty cities. Angelic being might be many but they differ in that they never have children, they don't have to, they never cease to exist or experience anything like death. 4 angels could have done the Sphinx in one day, the 3 pyramids is a long-weekend, all without food, or water or rest. Those beings make a return. We are told each one is equal to 50M horsepower and there are 4 so that is 200M HP. A man and a horse is 1HP, Christ does in 3 hours what it takes them 3 years to do and Christ does more as well to show the different in power. Christ sends 5 fallen angels to the lake with a fire that covers Jerusalem and a short area, when God arrives His power is shown by the same fire but it covers the planet and not just 1 city. God likes to put things into ratios as putting it into numbers would have given up the unknown date.

None of the verses you quoted are the actual words of Jesus. We are not interested in what is being said about Jesus. Surely you must know what Jesus said.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I doubt this is going to be received any easier by you.

Lu:3:6:
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Re:16:17:
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven,
from the throne,
saying,
It is done.

Re:22:16-21:
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.
I am the root and the offspring of David,
and the bright and morning star.
whosoever will,
let him take the water of life freely.
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book,
If any man shall add unto these things,
God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy,
God shall take away his part out of the book of life,
and out of the holy city,
and from the things which are written in this book.
He which testifieth these things saith,
Surely I come quickly.
Amen.
Even so,
come,
Lord Jesus.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
Amen.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Lu:3:6: And all flesh shall see the salvation of God..

The Hebrew prophet Isaiah and the Gentile physician Luke agree, MHz. In Jewish context, "all flesh" means everyone.

Best wishes to all for a peace-filled Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
. . . and then some.

1Co:15:39:
All flesh is not the same flesh:
but there is one kind of flesh of men,
another flesh of beasts,
another of fishes,
and another of birds.

The start should be quite the flourish as when God remembers them is from conception rather than first breath. I can see pets being preselected for owners but how do the rest get divided up?

Peace to your house for all seasons.