Every Knee and Tongue

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Wrong enemy, there is only one common one, the grave and what is beyond that. You can 'escape' from any land location on the planet, once in the grave for 3 days or more you aren't ever going anywhere, . . . . without some help. Glade to see 'live' instead of 'life' didn't derail the message.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
I so agree, DB. Reading history as allegory equally derails understanding:

"In “Archaeology Confirms 50 Real People in the Bible,” in the March/April 2014 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, Purdue University scholar Lawrence Mykytiuk lists 50 figures from the Hebrew Bible who have been confirmed archaeologically. The 50-person chart in BAR includes Israelite kings and Mesopotamian monarchs as well as lesser-known figures.

Mykytiuk writes that “at least 50 people mentioned in the Bible have been identified in the archaeological record. Their names appear in inscriptions written during the period described by the Bible and in most instances during or quite close to the lifetime of the person identified.” The extensive Biblical and archaeological documentation supporting the BAR study is published here in a web-exclusive collection of endnotes detailing the Biblical references and inscriptions referring to each of the 50 figures."
50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically – Biblical Archaeology Society

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Rediscovery of this force called Christ would have been much easier and earlier if the force call Christianity hadn't all but crushed the spirit in the dark times.

Tell us about "this force called Christianity", DB.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
"In “Archaeology Confirms 50 Real People in the Bible,” in the March/April 2014 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, Purdue University scholar Lawrence Mykytiuk lists 50 figures from the Hebrew Bible who have been confirmed archaeologically. The 50-person chart in BAR includes Israelite kings and Mesopotamian monarchs as well as lesser-known figures.

Mykytiuk writes that “at least 50 people mentioned in the Bible have been identified in the archaeological record. Their names appear in inscriptions written during the period described by the Bible and in most instances during or quite close to the lifetime of the person identified.” The extensive Biblical and archaeological documentation supporting the BAR study is published here in a web-exclusive collection of endnotes detailing the Biblical references and inscriptions referring to each of the 50 figures."
50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically – Biblical Archaeology Society

Not a single pot shard was ever discovered to verify the Jewish lie of the geological Israel. David was typical of the Solar gods of which there are many in both the old and new testaments. see Uri Avnery, The Invention of The Jewish People.

Tell us about "this force called Christianity", DB.

LIGHT

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Not a single pot shard was ever discovered to verify the Jewish lie of the geological Israel. David was typical of the Solar gods of which there are many in both the old and new testaments. see Uri Avnery, The Invention of The Jewish People.

LIGHT

Please correct me if I am wrong, DB, but your statements concerning Israel/Jewish people approach revisionism/anti-Semitism. This concerns me mainly because I know that "isms" don't yield truth : (

Now, I am confused.
In your post numbered 97, "the force called Christianity" sounds like a negative entity and in your captioned post above, "the force called Christianity" sounds positive?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Please correct me if I am wrong, DB, but your statements concerning Israel/Jewish people approach revisionism/anti-Semitism. This concerns me mainly because I know that "isms" don't yield truth : (

Now, I am confused.
In your post numbered 97, "the force called Christianity" sounds like a negative entity and in your captioned post above, "the force called Christianity" sounds positive?

Worship of Christ and its benevolent power is incredibly ancient as I have only very few years ago learned. If you believe in the material carnal body of Christ you are an idolator a member of a revisionist cult. What is now called the Christian religion spent the first half dozen centuries exterminating those who had practiced and taught the true religion of Christs for ten thousand years.

I am certainly neither an anti-Semite nor a revisionist. Having said that I should elaborate to be fair. No one kills maims and displaces more Semites that the criminal revisionist state of Israel.

Last edited:

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
If you believe in the material carnal body of Christ you are an idolator a member of a revisionist cult.

The body of Christ is comprised of all who have been revitalized by the Spirit of Christ, DB:

"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink ... Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it."(1 Corinthians 12:12-13;27 NIV)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
To allow a sinner to remain part of the Congregation means the whole group will share the same fate as the sinner.

M't:18:8:
Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed,
rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
As a devout Odinist, I receive my guidance from the gods in Valhalla. However, I have a modicum of respect for my pagan friends - Muslims, Christians, and Jews- who seek guidance from their gods, angels, devils, and saints, and have had the hell scared out of them.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The body of Christ is comprised of all who have been revitalized by the Spirit of Christ, DB:

"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink ... Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it."(1 Corinthians 12:12-13;27 NIV)

Are you a worshipper of meat and wood?

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Are you a worshipper of meat and wood?

An easy way to understand the concept of worship is to think in terms of "worthship" or "ascribing worth to", DB.

The worth that is inherent in all matter whether meaty or woody or otherwise proceeds from its Maker. So, to answer your question, I do respect created things in that they are precious to/a reflection of their Creator : )

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
What is now called the Christian religion spent the first half dozen centuries exterminating those who had practiced and taught the true religion of Christs for ten thousand years.

Have you personally met any of those "who had practiced and taught the true religion of Christs for ten thousand years", DB. If so, what about the way they live their lives sets them apart?

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Have you personally met any of those "who had practiced and taught the true religion of Christs for ten thousand years", DB. If so, what about the way they live their lives sets them apart?

I know some new creations in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) whose lives are characterized by other-centered love : )