Jun 28, 2010
Good bye Psycho Steve....

A Bear?

A Bear.

*snickers*

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
A few weeks ago Mulcair was in the lead but he was doing the 'prevent' defense, taking no risks and just speaking so as not to make any mistakes. Not very inspirational. The electorate also caught the Cons lying. Their big campaign point hinged on Trudeau taking away income splitting, even though Trudeau made it clear he wouldn't take it away. Trudeau ran a pretty positive campaign which looks to have resonated with Canadians.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
well, I didn't vote liberal, but whats done is done, and now I wish him well, and hope he does a
good job.

Being it's his first "real" job, I'd hope so too.

Why not Texas? If you're a Conservative in Canada, you'll be a raging lefty in Texas.

20 years living in Texas and he will scare Canadians when he returns to Canada, if he ever does.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, just got the paper version of the Washington Post.

Page 1, below the fold, in the "In The News" summaries, here's the full text:

"Liberal Justin Trudeau, the son of an iconic leader, was projected to defeat Conservative Stephen Harper to becomes Canada's next prime minister. A8"

Y'all made page 8.

In case you're wondering what critical stories beat y'all out, they are:

"In shift, FAA will require drones to be registered."

"Tehran's proxies ordered to Syria."

"Behind Sweden's open doors, a backlash brews."

"A lesson that gets their interest." (College loans)

"They won the right to die in California, but their pain continues."

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
This majority is potentially a dangerous business for the country especially in the globalist sence of the times. The new prime minister has two ways only to go, he can move away from the globalists or he can consign the soverienty of this nation to the dust bin of one world rule.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
while i hope the door don't slam steve on the A$$

dynasties seem... somehow
monarchist
and
like a cheezy *****r ( machine ate my pun ) movie
i have a funny feeling we have not lost the giant vampire squid(s)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The new guys should begin to clean up the diplomatic dirt left behind by the dispensationalist nutbag Harper. Canada needs a new direction and a course away from the promised disaster and distopia of one world rule.

canuck50

Nov 11, 2011
Beside Ron in Regina
Well time for me to see if there is enough KY Lube available at the drug stores in the west. You know it is TYPICAL of LIBERAL GOVERNMENTS to forget that Canada exists west of the Manitoba Ontario Border, no matter how many or few seats they get. I unfortunately am represented by Ralph Goodale, I personally can not stand the man. But I have a feeling that I will se a huge increase in my taxes and get absolutely NOTHING for the money that the liberal government will steal from my pocket. Just my view.