Do Muslims and Christians worship the same God?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why is it that unlike the others,,,you don't seem to grasp the concept of answering a simple question with a simple answer. Why do you feel the need to post several paragraphs of Shyt that no one is going to read? Are you that desperate for attention that you believe posting useless shyt that makes no sense and takes up the whole damn page is going to fill your need for that fix ? You criticize everyone else yet fail to realize that it is you with the problem. You are presenting yourself as a slobbering nut case. Why can't you just present your view in a concise manner and cease with posting a fvcking book .
The verses add up to slightly less that this post of yours. You are still chatting about the verses when the last post that was even for you was totally ignored. You a dick all the time or what? (now you are two questions behind and not one Scripture in sight)

How would you have presented the list that covers what material things are considered more valuable that the God, the author of those verses? 3 questions and counting, I'm thinking you are a waste of energy and time.

I just need to figure out how to ignore your irritating a$$ .

Either that or call the nervous hospital you reside in and ask them to cancel your internet privileges.
Choose door #2. If you ran the rest of your life like you run your mouth here you must have been a really boring guy. (discounting you ended up at a place a knuckle dragger hangs out. Doesn't say much for you being any kind of success, know what I mean??

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The guy used to be a Babylon resident ..................
Is that the name of the local insane asylum? If it is he needs to be re admitted. Perhaps they have a group workshop that teaches the inmates how to string a few words together that make a sentence.

The god of Abraham, "Yahweh' or YHWH, is the same god of the bible that Jews, Christians and Muslims worship. Simple answer to a simple question.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Were you behind the scenes acting as the 'expert' on what goes on in places like that??

What did the staff take to settle their nerves??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'we're done'
Do you think Turkey believed Putin when he said that to their chief??
I'm Chief of Staff, I thought got the memo. The inmates have taken over is another memo you may have missed as it is quite recent and there is nothing recent about you.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No way I could sum up my version any shorter than it already is. How do you sum this vision up any more than it already is.

Isa:63:3:
I have trodden the winepress alone;
and of the people there was none with me:
for I will tread them in mine anger,
and trample them in my fury;
and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments,
and I will stain all my raiment.

Re:14:20:
And the winepress was trodden without the city,
and blood came out of the winepress,
even unto the horse bridles,
by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Re:9:15-17:
And the four angels were loosed,
which were prepared for an hour,
and a day,
and a month,
and a year,
for to slay the third part of men.
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand:
and I heard the number of them.
And thus I saw the horses in the vision,
and them that sat on them,
having breastplates of fire,
and of jacinth,
and brimstone:
and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions;
and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
In what ways are Muhammad and Jesus alike?
Quite honestly Motar there can be no comparison. Mohammed was a child molester from what has been told about him. I know you believe that Jesus is god but I do not. Jesus was and is special to me in a way I cannot explain. But the god of Abraham is not Jesus. The question posted was do Muslims and Christians worship the same god. Technically speaking, the answer is yes. His name is Yahweh.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Quite honestly Motar there can be no comparison. Mohammed was a child molester from what has been told about him. I know you believe that Jesus is god but I do not. Jesus was and is special to me in a way I cannot explain. But the god of Abraham is not Jesus. The question posted was do Muslims and Christians worship the same god. Technically speaking, the answer is yes. His name is Yahweh.

Why are Yahweh's messengers so radically different, LL?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Why are Yahweh's messengers so radically different, LL?
I don't know. Culture and circumstance maybe. I guess you'd have to try and understand how it was in Arabia in the 7th century. Seeing as how it is infested with barbaric ideologies in modern times I'm sure back in those days was even worse. Mohammed would be a product of his culture. I don't consider him to be a messenger of anyone. The Jesus who spoke the Sermon on the Mount would have been deeply Jewish. Perhaps trying to reform his culture and religion . But you are Christian Motar and probably believe in the trinity. which I do not. So your god,,and the god of islam ,,in your theology,,would probably not be the same person,,or persons.

In the long run what does it matter. You're either a decent person or you are not. All these religious beliefs are just something to speculate about.