Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile? Nah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Your rightful name is the one your parents gave you. Rather disrespectful towards your parents to change it.
Does your wife have the name her parents gave her, or did she take yours? If the latter, did you disapprove?

You must hate nicknames, enit? And people who go by their middle names because they don't like their first names?

Do you insist on calling every Michael you know "Michael," never "Mike" or "Mick?"

How about Robert and Jonathan? Is it terribly disrespectful to their parents to call them Bob and Jon?

Lastly, would it be possible to pound a greased pin up your ass with a 12-pound sledgehammer, or would it take a 20?

Nope, not quite lastly. One more question. What business is it of yours whether Margaret likes to be called Maggie or Peggy?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Your rightful name is the one your parents gave you. Rather disrespectful towards your parents to change it.

Is it now?

There are non trans people who change their names too because they don't like the name their parents gave them.

As TB pointed out, people don't always use the name their parents gave them for whatever reason.

You just can't stand that Trans people change their names legally and you should be respectful and go by those names.

Cause... you can't respect Trans people apparently.

Right Buttface?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Is it now?
There are non trans people who change their names too because they don't like the name their parents gave them.
As TB pointed out, people don't always use the name their parents gave them for whatever reason.
You just can't stand that Trans people change their names legally and you should be respectful and go by those names.
Right Buttface?
Boy howdy, taxslave must be livid with fury that Texas Republican Senator Rafael Edward Cruz goes by "Ted Cruz."

How DARE he disrespect his parents like that!

And how DARE Friedrich Drumpf change his name to Frederick Trump?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sadly if it doesn't fit with what some people think is "the way it should be "or is "normal", then it's a huge issue.
Common courtesy doesn't exist anymore and sadly where it does, it's considered a "trendy lefty" rule.
Only because some of you make it a huge issue. Especially if anyone should dare think something other than what you have declared to be right.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Re: Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile.

You see racism everywhere because you are a racist. Still not sure how you got the notion I am white. Other than another of your racist assumptions.
I just knew there was a meme for that......

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Is it now?
Right Buttface?
First you would have to know the person had a different name to start with. Or care. And since I only know one tranny it is not like the situation arises very often. ANd I haven't seen her(him) in a couple of years since they moved out of the area although my wife has. I think he? would be in gr 12 this year.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Only because some of you make it a huge issue. Especially if anyone should dare think something other than what you have declared to be right.

It's not a huge issue unless you do so on purpose.

There is a good part of the population who do so; TERF's tend to do it to Trans women. Other anti-trans people do it to Trans people.

It's one thing to make a mistake over it, it's another to ignore someone's request to use their current name.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
First you would have to know the person had a different name to start with. Or care. And since I only know one tranny it is not like the situation arises very often. ANd I haven't seen her(him) in a couple of years since they moved out of the area although my wife has. I think he? would be in gr 12 this year.

Okay, so if you met the person now, and used their dead name (previous name), that'd be effin rude since you know they likely don't go by that name.

As I said, by accident is one thing, on purpose is something else.

Trans people are picky about it, yes but when using their old name is a weapon to demean them, it's tiresome.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Re: Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile.

You see racism everywhere because you are a racist. Still not sure how you got the notion I am white. Other than another of your racist assumptions.
And I'm not racist you can't be racist vs white folks racism requires systemic oppression.

I'm Prejudiced vs white people.