Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile? Nah

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Almost certainly not.

Ephebophilia.

Ephebophilia is when an adult is mostly or only sexually attracted to post-pubescent teenagers—usually those in the age range 15–19. Adults with this attraction are called ephebophiles. Ephebophilia is not just the sexual attraction to teenage partners but is when an adult prefers such sexual partners

At worst, Price Andrew suffers from Hebephilia (sexual attraction to young post-pubescent girls usually 11-14). Jared of Subway suffered from hebephilia.
They're a minor and that's forking still rape.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Almost certainly not.
Ephebophilia.

Ephebophilia is when an adult is mostly or only sexually attracted to post-pubescent teenagers—usually those in the age range 15–19. Adults with this attraction are called ephebophiles. Ephebophilia is not just the sexual attraction to teenage partners but is when an adult prefers such sexual partners

At worst, Price Andrew suffers from Hebephilia (sexual attraction to young post-pubescent girls usually 11-14). Jared of Subway suffered from hebephilia.
I would suggest that there is a major difference between paedophilia (which I define for these purposes as sexual desire for pre-pubescent children) and ephebophilia (which I define for these purposes as sexual desire for young but post-pubescent children).

The latter is merely a matter of local custom, enshrined into law in most places. Country music star Loretta Lynn was married at 15. In some states, one can marry as young as 13. In the ancient formula of the Jewish bar mitzvah, a boy at 13 declares "Today I am a man." And when the bar mitzvah was first adopted, that was true. A 13-year-old boy was ready to work a job or a farm, marry, have children, and fight. The laws addressing ephebophilia today are mostly concerns about older adults taking advantage of the relative inexperience of teens for their sexual gratification, and are reflected in the fact that age of consent also varies among jurisdictions.

Paedophilia is sexual desire for a person who is not yet, to all practical purposes, a sexual being. It is a fetish, and indication that you've got a hole in your sack of marbles.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
However, the age of consent in the United States varies from 16-18, depending on which state one happens to reside in (i.e. 16 in California, 17 in Texas, 18 in Kentucky (unless it is with your next of kin).

I am curious about the Kentucky exclusion. Does that mean that there is no age of consent if they are your next of kin? I guess that clause is to allow you to keep dating your cousins.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Deadnaming is the phrase used by Trans people when ignorant or jerks use the name they used to be known by instead of their current, appropriately assigned Trans name.
So if a Trans guy used to be called Mary, but is now called Tom, using Mary as their name is called deadnaming.
It's a respect thing...
Some on here have issues with that...
So does the same apply to hetros that change their name?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"The Epstein files are out."

But what about the Horseshack and Boom Boom Washington files??

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'm pretty good, taxslave. Thanks for asking!

Just needed a break from the Internet and other Social Media. I've been leading a more minimalist life the last half year or so. I think my brain just needed a vacation from all of the white noise.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I am curious about the Kentucky exclusion. Does that mean that there is no age of consent if they are your next of kin? I guess that clause is to allow you to keep dating your cousins.

I've researched it, but never found a definitive answer to the question "Under Kentucky law, if a married couple gets divorced, are they still brother and sister?"

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What I have never been able to understand is how an adult male can consider a young child under the age of 10, to be sexually attractive. Of interest, the Canadian Government did a pilot project, working with admitted pedophiles, to see how their minds work, and to treat them, as well as what to do to prevent them from acting out on their fantasies. Unfortunately, the Conservative Government put an end to the project about a decade ago. Stephen Harper was actually quoted as saying his Government wanted to focus more on punishing sex offenders, than any kind of preventative measures.

I watched a documentary once that was about pedophiles; interesting piece. Those they interviewed were disgusted by their own desires, but said it wasn't something they could help. Yet it was something that was always "on".

Kind'a makes me think of them differently; as in they are who they are, but if they follow through on the desires, THOSE are the ones that need to be castrated and denied life.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I watched a documentary once that was about pedophiles; interesting piece. Those they interviewed were disgusted by their own desires, but said it wasn't something they could help. Yet it was something that was always "on".
Kind'a makes me think of them differently; as in they are who they are, but if they follow through on the desires, THOSE are the ones that need to be castrated and denied life.

Wow.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Why wouldn't it?
If my name was Sally and I wanted to change my name to Kristen, using my previous 'dead name' would be stupid and insulting, frankly.
I don't know that is why I was asking. The snowflake generation seems to change the rules constantly. It is impossible to keep up. Especially if one doesn't really care about their imagined slights when there are far more important things going on in the world.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't know that is why I was asking. The snowflake generation seems to change the rules constantly. It is impossible to keep up. Especially if one doesn't really care about their imagined slights when there are far more important things going on in the world.
"Call people what they like to be called" is a trendy-lefty rule of the moment?

That's funny. I thought it's been common courtesy as long as I've been alive.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
"Call people what they like to be called" is a trendy-lefty rule of the moment?

That's funny. I thought it's been common courtesy as long as I've been alive.

Sadly if it doesn't fit with what some people think is "the way it should be "or is "normal", then it's a huge issue.

Common courtesy doesn't exist anymore and sadly where it does, it's considered a "trendy lefty" rule.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
It's adorable how you protest me rightfully calling you out and then without prompting write a comment like this last one that just pretty much announces you're a right wing Gentle Eve container.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
It's called progressive bullshit.

If someone gets offended when called their former name, they don't have enough thick skin to make it in the real world. Once you leave college, designated "safe" spaces being almost non-existent.
It's actually illegal in Canada if proven it's done with malice. It's like doxxing people is illegal and deadnaming can go from petty aggression and harassment to endangering lives. And it's also a factor in the battle with respect after death laws

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Imagined slights?

Not being called by your rightful name is a 'slight'?

Okay, guess this is "we can call people whatever we want" all over.

You're now buttface. Wear it with pride.